The unemployment rate DID NOT FALL / ITS ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS PEOPLE

[Of course, since the government is the only entity that can actually employ people. I mean, those evil corporations and evil business men are only out to destroy jobs....

Does anyone here have any idea what the above combination of words is supposed to mean?

I repeat:

278,000 government jobs lost in the past year. Why aren't you conservatives praising Obama for that?

It took the guy 35 months to lower the unemployment numbers 6 tenths of one percent. Aren't you proud.

[Of course, since the government is the only entity that can actually employ people. I mean, those evil corporations and evil business men are only out to destroy jobs....

Does anyone here have any idea what the above combination of words is supposed to mean?

I repeat:

278,000 government jobs lost in the past year. Why aren't you conservatives praising Obama for that?

It took the guy 35 months to lower the unemployment numbers 6 tenths of one percent. Aren't you proud.

not sure if those numbers are true

your guys lied us into war you fool.

Lying about this recovery is all you have left.

Show me where the "recovery" is, you raging fucking moron... U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

consumer confidence numbers you clown.

No matter how sad it makes you, no matter how much it harms your party this country is getting back to normal life.

Spew the hate and see where it gets your historically failed ideas

You just CEMENTED how INCREDIBLY FUCKING IGNORANT you TRULY ARE.

There IS NO RECOVERY, you waste land of intellect. Until that debt clock starts going DOWN, things are just continuing to get WORSE.

Now run along and slobber your retarded fucking drool somewhere else, shit for brains.

I repeat:

I will explain it to you S L O W L Y, NYcaribeener When............people.............are............out..........of.......work, they.....can't......pay.....their.....taxes. When.....they.....can't.....pay.....their.....taxes, government.....revenues.....are.....down. Since.....taxpayers.....pay.....government.....wages, there....isn't.....enough.....to.....pay.....everyone.

I repeat:

I will explain it to you S L O W L Y, NYcaribeener When............people.............are............out..........of.......work, they.....can't......pay.....their.....taxes. When.....they.....can't.....pay.....their.....taxes, government.....revenues.....are.....down. Since.....taxpayers.....pay.....government.....wages, there....isn't.....enough.....to.....pay.....everyone.
Thanks I needed a laugh right about now. If I could rep you again I would :lol:

I repeat:

You're saying the president controls how many people are working?

I repeat:

You're saying the President controls how many people are working???

I repeat:

Where does the government get it's money? of course they can print more worthless paper but when the government prints more how does it affect the economy?

WTF are you talking about? Are you glad or not glad that there are almost 300,000 government jobs fewer than there were a year ago?

I repeat:

How many people would the Keystone Pipeline hire. Stall, Obama stall. How many secretaries does a first lady need? How many Czars jobs can White house find for his friends? How many Acorn workers does it take to fraudently sign ballots. Yep, he's a busy man. Vacation time yet? Oh, that's right he's campaigning. Anything new?

Last edited:
Show me where the "recovery" is, you raging fucking moron... U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

consumer confidence numbers you clown.

No matter how sad it makes you, no matter how much it harms your party this country is getting back to normal life.

Spew the hate and see where it gets your historically failed ideas

You just CEMENTED how INCREDIBLY FUCKING IGNORANT you TRULY ARE.

There IS NO RECOVERY, you waste land of intellect. Until that debt clock starts going DOWN, things are just continuing to get WORSE.

Now run along and slobber your retarded fucking drool somewhere else, shit for brains.

Go ask any economist what the consumer confidence number means to an economy.

You see just calling be names and telling me to go away will NOT fix the fucking mess your team created.

Your ideas created this mess.

Your plans and quick thinking prowess created this mess.

Your ideas and deep thoughts GAVE us this mess.

Its your fault this mess exsists.

Your opinion is only good when we NEED a mess.

You screwed the pooch.

You did it.

Hang arround and talk all you like.

Your ideas are worthless unless we need to totally fuck EVERYTHING up again.

I repeat:

So lower taxes, like extending the Bush tax cuts, means lower revenues, so we have to lay off tens of thousands of people work, directly or indirectly, for the government.

So that's what is happening. Don't you conservatives WANT that to happen?

I repeat:

Where does the government get it's money? of course they can print more worthless paper but when the government prints more how does it affect the economy?

WTF are you talking about? Are you glad or not glad that there are almost 300,000 government jobs fewer than there were a year ago?

Answer the questions

How many people would the Keystone Pipeline hire. Stall, Obama stall. How many secretaries does a first lady need? How many Czars jobs can White house find for his friends? How many Acorn workers does it take to fraudently sign ballots. Yep, he's a busy man. Vacation time yet? Oh, that's right he's campaigning. Anything new?

What? Another mysterious combination of words that means who knows what.

lolol

Answer the questions

Simply amazing. Conservatives rant ad nauseum about the size of government and need to shrink it,

and then, when you point out that roughly 300,000 government employees have lost their jobs in the past year,

not one of those same Conservatives will step up and say, YES! I'm GLAD!

What the fuck?

Answer the questions

Simply amazing. Conservatives rant ad nauseum about the size of government and need to shrink it,

and then, when you point out that roughly 300,000 government employees have lost their jobs in the past year,

What the fuck?

Yes, I'm glad. Government is still functioning, guess they didn't need all those extra people after all.

Answer the questions

What the fuck?

Answer the questions

Answer the questions

What the fuck?

Why exactly do you think someone deserves credit for something when they accomplished it by pure accident and coincidence? Obama didn't intend to shrink the govt so he deserves nothing, except a swift defeat in 2012.

Answer the questions

What the fuck?

Why exactly do you think someone deserves credit for something when they accomplished it by pure accident and coincidence? Obama didn't intend to shrink the govt so he deserves nothing, except a swift defeat in 2012.

Translation: if it's bad employment news it must have been Obama's fault; if it's good employment news, it can't possibly be to Obama's credit.

Answer the questions

What the fuck?

Yes, I'm glad. Government is still functioning, guess they didn't need all those extra people after all.

Then quit complaining about the weak employment numbers, and quit trying to blame them on the president.

What the fuck?

Translation: if it's bad employment news it must have been Obama's fault; if it's good employment news, it can't possibly be to Obama's credit.

Advisors warned him not to take credit, for when it goes up again, he has to take credit for that, too. Six tenths of one percent in 35 months. hooray.

Forum List

Back