The Undeniable Importance of Adolescent Theatrics

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
When I first ventured on to and into the netting span of the amazing wonder we dub as 'internet'... I was not really prepared to be heard, to be realized. So much of what I was driven for spiritually could not be attained through the channels I already had available to me without some kind of addition... supplemental strategy(ies) that would not only provoke the most from myself as I was then, but to also help me to overcome some personal obstacles that I circumstantially and purposefully choose to not only endure but also to overcome... :D

I am forever reminded of what I am and yet am not passing on toward my children... and I am also forever reminded of the potential angles for their future avenues in which I could participate in now on the outside of their time. Many profoundly scientific 'things' make sense to me without books, easily enough... but because of the fact that I have lived through the trauma factoring... the production... the creationalism that too many dismiss and reject...

As I watch my children not only grow up and out but also inward... I work to expand their confidence levels so that they have adequate outlets to prevent massive and uncontrollable levels of self-destructiveness. Some levels are unpreventable... however, there are many tools that, we as parents, can help them to merely taste test in such a way that the flavor will forever remind them of such upon adequate provocation... I liken this thought to the activation of DNA and the cellular memory... however which may be controversial... I am not posting to correct or to inform any one higher of their duties/awares... I am instead sharing mine, such as they are.

As I am exposed to the outside world around our home... our family... I am amazed at the levels of creativity and development potential obvious but misguided and possibly hindered by the lack of guidance... directional resources... and such.

What of the Christian schools? What of the theaters? What of the art academies? Where are these things in your area? Do you know, as a law-abiding citizen?

Another person's child, another family's responsibility may not be for any outsider to meddle within... granted, as that is (yet another form of) witchcraft... HOWEVER, if we, as individuals want to and decide to be part of the cures in which will change the entire face of our country we are going to have to focus better on the avenues that would have and that have released US, as the individuals we are, from our own DEMONStrations (even if just from within our own heads)... and help those very things become available to our youthful generations to come.

There are actions that speak much louder than the lines drawn by 'responsibility' codes. There are also loves much greater than contracts and covenants.

I watch my children as they continually prove a great need for a diverse audience because of the profound benefit of the multitude of personalities in which their ways, their stances can 'bounce' off of the diverse measure of perceptions that a diverse audience offers. Perhaps RUDEmentary developments that seem forever interchangeable will prove to be most beneficial to the undecipherable differences yet to come to our beloved nation.

• Banned
I put this in health and lifestyle, it seems profit and wealth would be self-explanatory... Was I mistaken?

A nation cannot be profitable or wealthy if it's collective people are not healthy minded with adequate lifestyles that will influence the best and most productive growth for the national face we put forth.

Forum List

Back