The Unconstitutional Living Constitution Theory

So you think you know more than 200 years of Justices about what the Constitution means and how it should be construed?

okie dokie.

I think they call that delusions of grandeur.

Ya know I REALLY want to see your Law Degree. The Constitution is clear that ONLY 3 methods exist to CHANGE it. Court discretion is not one of the 3 methods. Further Courts can not MAKE legislation only rule on what it means or does not mean.

Please be so kind as to explain why the Constitution only lists 3 methods to change it if Courts can change it every decade or two by fiat?

You really don't think the authors of the Consitution wanted it to grow with the people? To me it was written in a way that it could be open to intrepretation, so for one it would not become outdated.

I would like to find one writer of the constitution that ever said the document would be a grow in the way living constitution theorist said it would.

Why do you always have to come across as sarcastic?

Well, perhaps if you hadn't contradicted something you knew to be correct, I wouldn't have. :)

I did not conradict anything. I stated the actual overruled case was Cummings, and according to my source, it is.

That was not the reason, you just can't stand to be shown up in any way, so whatever.

Actually, if you knew anything about me, you'd know I've repped people often for educating me as to things i don't know.

You're just cranky because you tried to make me look bad and failed.

I can't be responsible for that.

Well, perhaps if you hadn't contradicted something you knew to be correct, I wouldn't have. :)

I did not conradict anything. I stated the actual overruled case was Cummings, and according to my source, it is.

That was not the reason, you just can't stand to be shown up in any way, so whatever.

Actually, if you knew anything about me, you'd know I've repped people often for educating me as to things i don't know.

You're just cranky because you tried to make me look bad and failed.

I can't be responsible for that.

No, cranky head, I did not try to make you look bad. Posting a different opinion, which I was right on it, is fact honey cakes.

If you can't deal with that, then you rationalize and it would not be the 1st time I saw it happen with you, as the other poster said in this thread, he seriously doubts you being an attorney, I agree. If you have so called repped people for telling you things you don't know about the law, why didn't you rep me?If you are an attorney and need to OFTEN be corrected, you need a refresher course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back