The Unbelievable Hypocrisy Of Nancy Pelosi

No, that's not my argument at all.

Which, by the way, I stated pretty clearly in the same post you quoted.

I just think both sides should be examined.

You probably don't even realize that you are babbling.

Both sides of WHAT should be "examined?"

What "side" is there other than that any sovereign has the absolute right to protect its own borders and limit access of others into it upon such terms and conditions as to the sovereign shall seem most prudent?

If I want to wander across some other nation's fucking border without their ok, do you imagine I won't get my ass arrested?

"Oh gee. Come right on in. Ignore our laws. Just feel right at home."

Yeah.

Jesus fucking Christ, can you read?

I'm NOT arguing for amnesty. I'm NOT supporting illegal immigration.

Actions have consequences, that's all I was trying to explore. Not every post on this board is a statement - I'm asking a question.

You zealots are some damn insecure.

You communicate just as clearly as my asshole speaks French.

You aren't "exploring" jack or shit.

You are making contentions and are simply too waffling to admit what it is you are contending.

We all know, already, that actions have consequences. So what?

If a valid law is already on the books, what the fuck is wrong with trying to get it enforced?

A valid law (immigration restrictions and terms and conditions) is already on the books. It has not gotten properly enforced. Arizona has now made a stab in the right direction. Then you wade into the discussion and ask "have you folks considered the implications of what it would mean if we kicked out our illegal population?"

Yeah yeah. Actions have consequences. But what is the ALTERNATIVE? I answered your "exploratory" little "question" with a question of my own. And you wailed and bleated.

I don't give a FUCK that doing the right thing might have consequences. Can YOU fucking read? That is NOT a good reason not to do the right thing.

Why, if I am a cop and I enforce the stop sign law at the corner of Main and Elm and the damn mayor drives through that stop sign without stopping, it might have unexpected consequences if I pull him over and cite him for that traffic violation. And? Is that a good reason not to enforce the law?

Last edited:
You probably don't even realize that you are babbling.

Both sides of WHAT should be "examined?"

What "side" is there other than that any sovereign has the absolute right to protect its own borders and limit access of others into it upon such terms and conditions as to the sovereign shall seem most prudent?

If I want to wander across some other nation's fucking border without their ok, do you imagine I won't get my ass arrested?

"Oh gee. Come right on in. Ignore our laws. Just feel right at home."

Yeah.

Jesus fucking Christ, can you read?

I'm NOT arguing for amnesty. I'm NOT supporting illegal immigration.

Actions have consequences, that's all I was trying to explore. Not every post on this board is a statement - I'm asking a question.

You zealots are some damn insecure.

You communicate just as clearly as my asshole speaks French.

You aren't "exploring" jack or shit.

You are making contentions and are simply too waffling to admit what it is you are contending.

We all know, already, that actions have consequences. So what?

If a valid law is already on the books, what the fuck is wrong with trying to get it enforced?

A valid law (immigration restrictions and terms and conditions) is already on the books. It has not gotten properly enforced. Arizona has now made a stab in the right direction. Then you wade into the discussion and ask "have you folks considered the implications of what it would mean if we kicked out our illegal population?"

Yeah yeah. Actions have consequences. But what is the ALTERNATIVE? I answered you "exploratory" little "question" with a question of my own. And you wailed and bleated.

I don't give a FUCK that doing the right thing might have consequences. Can YOU fucking read? That is NOT a good reason not to do the right thing.

Why, if I am a cop and I enforce the stop sign law at the corner of Main and Elm and the damn mayor drives through that stop sign without stopping, it might have unexpected consequences if I pull him over and cite him for that traffic violation. And? Is that a good reason not to enforce the law?

As long as the mayor is legal....and has white skin....nail the shit out him.

We've got to be nice to all of these potential Democrat voters though.

BTW.....If the guy has a uniform on nail his fucken ass to the wall.

I'm ashamed of the 'representatives' for my state. It used to be such a cool place.... now, it's a dump - filled with drooling idiots who struggle to spell California. They've made stupidity into an artform.

calif.....no wait....caili.....ok wait....califor.....ia?.....ok hold on....:eusa_think:....i will have to cheat and look at your spelling....Cali.....FORNIA!!!....I GOT IT.....:eek:

Her state doesn't have much to choose from as far as representation is concerned......all the actors that have performed with apes are dead, or dieing, or born in Austria.

I'm ashamed of the 'representatives' for my state. It used to be such a cool place.... now, it's a dump - filled with drooling idiots who struggle to spell California. They've made stupidity into an artform.

All the cool people moved to Idaho, Montanna, and Colorado.:eusa_angel:

according to the Orange County Register.....of the 12 companies they listed moving out of OC this year.....6 are being relocated to Colorado Springs.....and our State Legislators just go.....:eusa_think:

Nancy Pelosi has proved often that she's not the brightest tool in the shed...but this latest statement shows once again that the rules she and other Democrats in Washington push down our throats only apply to targeted groups.....not to them.

This is a video of her instructing Catholic priests to teach about amnesty from the pulpit.

Excuse me???

What happened to the Liberal mantra of "Separation of Church and State"?? Doesn't she know what she's saying?

Does this imaginary separation only apply to Conservative Christians that vote GOP?

Breitbart.tv Pelosi: We Can’t Tell 12M Illegals ‘Go Back to Wherever You Came From or Go to Jail’

And:

“But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.” – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, speaking at the 2010 Legislative Conference for National Association of Counties, 3/9/10

lol, you can't make this stuff up folks.....:
cuckoo:

Nancy Pelosi has proved often that she's not the brightest tool in the shed...but this latest statement shows once again that the rules she and other Democrats in Washington push down our throats only apply to targeted groups.....not to them.

This is a video of her instructing Catholic priests to teach about amnesty from the pulpit.

Excuse me???

What happened to the Liberal mantra of "Separation of Church and State"?? Doesn't she know what she's saying?

Does this imaginary separation only apply to Conservative Christians that vote GOP?

Breitbart.tv Pelosi: We Can’t Tell 12M Illegals ‘Go Back to Wherever You Came From or Go to Jail’
Good one! How about this qoute from Princess Pelosi in reference to the healthcare bill: "we have to pass it so we will all know what's in it.".......how do we explain that one in the history books??

Excuse me???

Actually, didn't Nancy Pelosi try to dictate to the Catholic Church about church's the stance on Pro-Life?

Excuse me???

Actually, didn't Nancy Pelosi try to dictate to the Catholic Church about church's the stance on Pro-Life?
Yes, and she actually said the catholic church was "really undecided" about abortion,.... Monumentally stupid! But the pope gave her the "what for" when she was at the Vatican!,..... Priceless!

Excuse me???

Yes, and she actually said the catholic church was "really undecided" about abortion,.... Monumentally stupid! But the pope gave her the "what for" when she was at the Vatican!,..... Priceless!

The more she talks, the more her stock goes down. :clap2:

Excuse me???

Good one! How about this qoute from Princess Pelosi in reference to the healthcare bill: "we have to pass it so we will all know what's in it.".......how do we explain that one in the history books??

Can you honestly say you've ever read a history book?

Unfortunately the ones who can actually vote against her can not think straight or simply don't speak English.

oh no Ollie....they speak English very well....its just that they have the mindset of Gavin Newsome.....and our own fellow poster Wry Catcher.....now you know why this woman wont go away....

Forum List

Back