The Unbelievable Hypocrisy Of Nancy Pelosi

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Nancy Pelosi has proved often that she's not the brightest tool in the shed...but this latest statement shows once again that the rules she and other Democrats in Washington push down our throats only apply to targeted groups.....not to them.

This is a video of her instructing Catholic priests to teach about amnesty from the pulpit.

Excuse me???

What happened to the Liberal mantra of "Separation of Church and State"?? Doesn't she know what she's saying?

Does this imaginary separation only apply to Conservative Christians that vote GOP?

Breitbart.tv Pelosi: We Can’t Tell 12M Illegals ‘Go Back to Wherever You Came From or Go to Jail’

Last edited:
u-s-congress-lowest-approval-rating-in-history.jpg

Nancy Pelosi has proved often that she's not the brightest tool in the shed...but this latest statement shows once again that the rules she and other Democrats in Washington push down our throats only apply to targeted groups.....not to them.

This is a video of her instructing Catholic priests to teach about amnesty from the pulpit.

Excuse me???

What happened to the Liberal mantra of "Separation of Church and State"?? Doesn't she know what she's saying?

Does this imaginary separation only apply to Christians?

Yeah, she's a sickening hypocrite, a grotesque caricature of Christian decency. Catholics in good standing aren't supposed to stand in support of destroying human life. :eusa_sick:

Here's the ugly truth though... the Roman Catholic Church is big with hispanics, and just like Nancy, they are going to pander to them for support. It will not be until our own American citizens of hispanic decent DEMAND that our immigration laws be enforced, that Democrats and the Church's hierarchy back down.

Personally, I've stopped giving them money. While I understand that the Church has no borders... it needs to stay out of our internal politics.

Seperation of Church and State? That's to prevent religion(s) from unduly influencing the government. It was never meant to be the other way around. Are you saying that conservatives don't espouse political feelings at their church?

The "separation of church and state" is intended to make sure that (a) there is no official "state" religion (i.e., the gubmint cannot involve itself in telling us whom to worship) and (b) the gubmint cannot interfere with our freedom to worship whichever God we believe in including the right not to have any religious faith at all.

I'm less concerned with the fact that Nancy Pelousy is suggesting to a bunch of priests how to approach their pastoral duties with regard to illegal immigrants than I am in the nonsense she spewed. To paraphrase it by quoting the Breitbart headline, " We Can’t Tell 12M Illegals ‘Go Back to Wherever You Came From or Go to Jail’ "

Excuse me, but why the fuck not?

Excuse me pal, but you entered illegally. You deliberately chose to avoid and ignore our immigration rules etc. Ergo, you have to go back.

What the fuck is wrong with that?

Yeah yeah. There may be some exceptions. Some exceptions are needed; some are rational; some are fair. But for the majority of illegals, why do they have a right to jump the line over all of those who wait patiently by complying with OUR laws?

Yes, we sure as hell CAN and should tell those aliens here illegally to get out. And if there are some amnesty claims, etc., those can be handled in a fair immigration proceeding. Otherwise, if you entered into the USA illegally, get the fuck out.

Nancy Pelosi isn't a hypocrit. She's just plain old dumb. She can't help herself. All the plastic surgery to her face causes her problems in warmer weather when the plastic fumes start reaching her brain. It causes a toxic reaction and only dumb shit comments come out of her pie hole.

The "separation of church and state" is intended to make sure that (a) there is no official "state" religion (i.e., the gubmint cannot involve itself in telling us whom to worship) and (b) the gubmint cannot interfere with our freedom to worship whichever God we believe in including the right not to have any religious faith at all.

I'm less concerned with the fact that Nancy Pelousy is suggesting to a bunch of priests how to approach their pastoral duties with regard to illegal immigrants than I am in the nonsense she spewed. To paraphrase it by quoting the Breitbart headline, " We Can’t Tell 12M Illegals ‘Go Back to Wherever You Came From or Go to Jail’ "

Excuse me, but why the fuck not?

Excuse me pal, but you entered illegally. You deliberately chose to avoid and ignore our immigration rules etc. Ergo, you have to go back.

What the fuck is wrong with that?

Yeah yeah. There may be some exceptions. Some exceptions are needed; some are rational; some are fair. But for the majority of illegals, why do they have a right to jump the line over all of those who wait patiently by complying with OUR laws?

Yes, we sure as hell CAN and should tell those aliens here illegally to get out. And if there are some amnesty claims, etc., those can be handled in a fair immigration proceeding. Otherwise, if you entered into the USA illegally, get the fuck out.
Liability is right on the money!! If we are a nation of laws, then we have to abide by them ALL the time,.... NOT pick and choose which ones we want to enforce/abide because it may, or may not be politically expediant!! I sure as hell don't get to pick whether or not I have to pay a speeding ticket when I get one, now do I!!

Eisenhower sent em all back, at least all he could catch. What would happen today? Well many of our prisons would no longer be over crowded. Might even have to lay off a few guards. But I doubt it. I simply do not see a real down turn to this. Unless of course you count all those lost future democrat votes.

Eisenhower sent em all back, at least all he could catch. What would happen today? Well many of our prisons would no longer be over crowded. Might even have to lay off a few guards. But I doubt it. I simply do not see a real down turn to this. Unless of course you count all those lost future democrat votes.

For starters, many hundreds of companies will go bankrupt by being forced to pay actual legal minimum wage to all of the illegals they currently employ at less than minimum wage.

I'm not arguing a position - I'm looking to explore the consequences.

For starters, many hundreds of companies will go bankrupt by being forced to pay actual legal minimum wage to all of the illegals they currently employ at less than minimum wage.

I understand, And I don't care about those businesses, as they are obviously part of the problem.

We've got roughly over 6 million people out of work that had jobs in 07'.

I wouldn't worry about it.

What's amazing is that nobody has tried to defend Pelosi's statements.

I understand, And I don't care about those businesses, as they are obviously part of the problem.

Almost every business is "part of the problem". At least part of some problem.

This is the same argument I give to rabid anti-war nuts. If there was world peace tomorrow, hundreds of millions of people would immediately lose their jobs.

I'm not calling for general amnesty - I don't have any strong personal opinions on this issue - but there are two sides to everything.

Why is that amazing? Why should anyone defend her statements?

Who cares?

Who cares?

Well then if you want to talk about illegal immigration and if you want to support law-breaking then start a thread.

But the problem seems to be that you don't care about things like this. You keep supporting liars and cheats because you don't care if they have double-standards and are pathetic hypocrites.

If you folks who don't seem to fucken care...started caring about the kind of people you voted for then Washington wouldn't be the den of vipers it is today.

Who cares?

Well then if you want to talk about illegal immigration and if you want to support law-breaking then start a thread.

But the problem seems to be that you don't care about things like this. You keep supporting liars and cheats because you don't care if they have double-standards and are pathetic hypocrites.

If you folks who don't seem to fucken care...started caring about the kind of people you voted for then Washington wouldn't be the den of vipers it is today.

I don't live in Pelosi's district. Even if I did care, I wouldn't really be able to do anything about it.

But my point is this:
You think only left wing politicians are full of shit.

I think all politicians are full of shit.

To me, just wanting to be elected makes you full of shit.

So no, I don't think about how "full of shit" politicians are - because they all are. I vote (and work for) politicians that I agree with on issues, even if they are full of shit.

And if you want to know why I think this, spend 6 years working in state-level politics as a full time job.

Who cares?

I don't live in Pelosi's district. Even if I did care, I wouldn't really be able to do anything about it.

But my point is this:
You think only left wing politicians are full of shit.

I think all politicians are full of shit.

To me, just wanting to be elected makes you full of shit.

So no, I don't think about how "full of shit" politicians are - because they all are. I vote (and work for) politicians that I agree with on issues, even if they are full of shit.

And if you want to know why I think this, spend 6 years working in state-level politics as a full time job.

So because you believe they're all full of shit...and one shows it...it's not you're problem.

My wife used to live in Washington. She's told me stories. We know the Mayor here...we know what goes on.

Once you find out a politician is a crook you get rid of him. That's your job.

Problem is battle-lines have been drawn and nobody on your side wants to listen to folks like me.....so it's up to you to talk to them.

Forum List

Back