The UN: Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing

Kind of makes you wonder then why GW Bush sent Colin Powell TO the United Nations, with his fake pictures of fake WMD's,

in order to get permission to terrorize the Iraqi people.

We shouldn't need permission to terrorize other nations, should we?

"...with his fake pictures of fake WMD's,..."

These are not merely artifacts of your fevered imagination....are they?

Since he took supposed pictures of WMD's with him, and since there were NO WMD's,

the pictures could not have been of real WMD's.

You can't understand that sequence of logic?

So.....you know they're real....these apocryphal photos....but you just can't quite find 'em?

Can you find a link describing "fake pictures of fake WMD's," 'cause if you can't, some might think you have a fake brain.
....or even, that you're just a plain 'ol fake....

Some wise wag said 'For Liberals, feeling passes for knowing'....and that certainly seems to apply here.....doesn't it.

Hey....you could always try you're time-tested ploy: change the subject.

And if you do, don't worry....it will have zero effect on your reputation.

Your 'thesis' is neither cogent nor even based in reality.

As such, no rebuttal of any kind is necessary.

Thanks, as always, for proving my point.

Your inability to rebut, or deal with in a cogent manner,....and whether or not it is reality base, while two different conditions,...

one, such as yourself, aphasiac that you are, is clearly not the possessor of the hermeneutic key.

The only way you would ever be considered bright would be if I threw a lamp at you.

There is nothing to rebut, you poor, delusional child. Your irrational screeds are worth the pixels they light up on a monitor.

And let's have you stop trying to reference words you don't understand, hmmmm?

Keep digging, poor child.

You bring nothing to the table, and the obvious strain of trying to be clever isn't working out.

Your performance is so embarrassing that the only responsible behavior from my side is to try to avert my eyes.

The best course of action for you would be to declare yourself the winner and move on.
You'll be sorely missed.

You have no clue what the UN does.

You're an idiot.

A super-Idiot.

Do you have a costume for a super hero whose power is to talk out of her own ass and then shove her head up her own ass? Because that's what you are. Make sure there is an opening in the ass area for all your super powers.
YOU have no clue what the UN does. But Obama DOES!

He put our Military under UN Control.

Agenda 21 was introduced at the Rio Summit in 1992. That's 20 years for you to discover it and learn about it. Here's a link, educate yourself:

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh you stupid, a stupid motherfucker huh..

What's the point of this thread?the un are sheep yet want to take over the usa.....ok well sheep are not predators.

You have no clue what the UN does.

You're an idiot.

A super-Idiot.

Do you have a costume for a super hero whose power is to talk out of her own ass and then shove her head up her own ass? Because that's what you are. Make sure there is an opening in the ass area for all your super powers.
YOU have no clue what the UN does. But Obama DOES!

He put our Military under UN Control.

Agenda 21 was introduced at the Rio Summit in 1992. That's 20 years for you to discover it and learn about it. Here's a link, educate yourself:

Agenda 21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh you stupid, a stupid motherfucker huh..

What's the point of this thread?the un are sheep yet want to take over the usa.....ok well sheep are not predators.

Wolf in sheep's clothing! Wolves!!!!

Disguised wolves!!!!

Not sheep: w-o-l-v-e-s!!!!

Aside from the low-class language....the content of your post is nothing less than obtunded.

Since you know how to type...if you ever recover from the drug-induced haze, I have to believe that even you will realize how totally insane your post is.

Could you actually be this far off the left side of the bell curve???

As a kid, did you mistake your Ant Farm for an Etch-A-Sketch?

Oh wolves and sheeps clothing. My fault...

Ok still stupid but what a going to do.

Oh wolves and sheeps clothing. My fault...

Ok still stupid but what a going to do.

It's getting late, so here is one suggestion.

Never consider for a Supreme Court position any individual who would consider foreign law in the context of judicial decision making.

Never.

And remove from the bench any Justice who decides to do so.

Later, we can discuss the famous suggestion from Henry VI, Part 2, act 4, scene 2....

Forum List

Back