the UN should dictate policy in the USA, yes or no

Rct_Tsoul

Sep 27, 2012
American Empire
I think the United Nations should dictate policy in the USA, it is only fair as the United State has too much power and needs to be brought down to an equal level as Iran and others, American citizens should vote for Obama if they respect the feelings of non-Americans abroad to feel more in control of what goes on in this world.

The US Senate must approve any treaty, UN or otherwise. The President cannot act unilaterally to do what the UN wants us to do.

When the UN governs the US I will be an outlaw without reservation.
No one - not even my own government can trample on my rights the way the UN tramples on individual rights around the world.

Should the U.N. dictate policy in the USA?
Hell NO!!!!

The U.N. is a huge joke and we shouldn't listen to them about anything.

I think the United Nations should dictate policy in the USA, it is only fair as the United State has too much power and needs to be brought down to an equal level as Iran and others, American citizens should vote for Obama if they respect the feelings of non-Americans abroad to feel more in control of what goes on in this world.

:lmao:

:eusa_eh:

And you people though I was crazy for liking Octo- pron.

This is a good friend and supporter of my hommie Obama, just listen to what he has to say:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYML_F1Nb0"]Exterminate White People - YouTube[/ame]

I hope to Christ you were being sarcastic.
And judging by your avatar, I am guessing that's an afirm.

This is supposed to be some sort of satire isn't it? You can't be serious.

This is supposed to be some sort of satire isn't it? You can't be serious.

Obviously.

Nee - Afrikaans
Jo - Albanian
La - Arabic
Voch’ - Armenian
Deyil - Azerbaijani
Ez - Basque
Nie - Belarusian
Ne - Bulgarian
No - Catalan
Bù - Chinese
No - Croatian
Ne - Czech