The UN: A New Playground For Brutal Dictators..

All the Above. They're an exclusive club. Notice how those despots/Dictators seem to gravitate toward his "Holiness', The wonderful Bamster?

Yeah, I noticed they all praised Obama. Watching some of the UN speeches makes me realized that in comparison with those dictators and crackheads our nutters Pelosi, Frank, Reid looks pretty good. Even corrupt thief Charlie Rengle looks innocent.

The best part is when Gaddafi said how it would be nice if Obama was ruler for life. What? I'm sure that Pelosi and Reid wouldn't mind, but for these past nine months were too much of ruling for me. Kick those clowns out of my country.

The UN has lost so much credibility in recent years. The World's Leftists continue to kneel & pray at the UN altar but many others around the world have just about given up on the UN at this point.

In my opinion, the U.S. needs to remove itself and all funding from the U.N. And while the U.S. is at it, they can tear the building down and tell them to build in France.

"Hey Moammar, say couple of good words about me, will ya?"

"Sure Barack, I got your back."

The Obama Administration plans to give $400,000 in funding to a Libyan charity run by the Gadhafi family, and U.S. Rep. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) wants the grant withdrawn.

The money would be divided between two foundations run by the family of Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi. A $200,000 share is set to go to the Gadhafi Development Foundation, which is run by Gadhafi's son, Saif, and another $200,000 are to go to Wa Attassimou, an organization run by Muammar Gadhafi's daughter, Aisha.

Kirk To Obama: Withdraw Grants To Libyan Charities

Yea Americano,giving that cretin American Tax Dollars should be considered a crime in my opinion. This should be thoroughly investigated. What a travesty. :(

Forum List

Back