The UN: A New Playground For Brutal Dictators..

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
My goodness,what has become of the once glorious & righteous United Nations? It seems that it really has become some sort of grotesque playground for the brutal Dictators of the World. It has become a place for these brutal Dictators to come and put on their bizarre propaganda shows. In my opinion the UN now represents the exact opposite of what it was created for. I mean think about it,would Adolf Hitler have loved this current UN or what? I actually think he would have loved it. A World Stage for his insane propaganda? Yes i think he would have enjoyed this UN very much. I think it is time to ask some previously unthinkable questions...Should this UN be disbanded? Should we even bother creating a similar entity afterward? I know the World's Leftists continue to kneel and pray at the UN altar but many others have now decided to give up on it. In the end it's just plain sad to see how far the UN has fallen.

Last edited:
supporting dictators and child sex slave rings is what the un is best at

Yea i do want to laugh instead of crying about how far the UN has fallen but it's pretty hard to laugh about this. Has the UN become a joke at this point?

New Playground? It always has been. Their usefulness had been played out AFTER the Korean IMPASSE.

Where have the rest of you been?

The U.N. in my opinion is the He-Man Despots and Dictators America and Liberty Haters Club.

And that's the last word from me on the useless/Spineless "Untied Nations".

Obama made the last SALE, as in selling us OUT. Americans everywhere should be concerned for their freedom for Obama selling us out as he did today, and Mo-Mo Saying Obama should be President of the US for Life.

And many of you should be concerned for the COMPANY that is PRAISING Obama today.

ALL have less-than Stellar records for freedom, and Liberty.

The UN does do some things good such as humanitarian aid issues but it also does a lot of things wrong. Maybe it is time to disband this current UN and start all over. Although i have to admit i'm not even sure about the starting over thing. I am sure that this certainly isn't what the founders of the UN ever intended it to be.

Can't argue with you much on that The T. :(

It goes without saying. Obama has been selling us out, starting with his address in Germany before his Immacculation.

Too many Despots and Dictators, thise opposed to Freedom of the Individual PARISE Obama, and like him.

It should raise a few eyebrows with the very people that Obama is sworn to serve/Defend.

Obama is a Sell-Out. And there is NO ONE that can dispute it. He is selling out his Own country. He, and his followers stuck in thier still stech-making euphoria are too damnd stupid, or caught up in his plans to remake this Republic into the very thing that those same Despots/Dictators praise him for.

In short? They are agreeing DUPES for the loss of their own freedom, and defies Logic from anyone that cherishes Freedom.

The UN does do some things good such as humanitarian aid issues but it also does a lot of things wrong. Maybe it is time to disband this current UN and start all over. Although i have to admit i'm not even sure about the starting over thing. I am sure that this certainly isn't what the founders of the UN ever intended it to be.

This is an idea that has been fronted that I have seen before. Start a NEW orginization that consists of ONLY FREE Countries, and only Liberty-Seeking Countries need apply.

Yes i think John McCain may have been on to something when he talked about something like this during the campaign. I'm still not sure i support McCain's idea though. I really have become pretty soured on these types of international organizations. I don't support us being involved with other international organizations like the IMF and WTO so i'm not sure i can support another organization like the UN being created in its place. One thing is for sure though,this current UN needs to be overhauled or even disbanded. This current UN does not represent the principles it was originally founded on.

My goodness,what has become of the once glorious & righteous United Nations? It seems that it really has become some sort of grotesque playground for the brutal Dictators of the World. It has become a place for these brutal Dictators to come and put on their bizarre propaganda shows.

I agree

Netanya's long rant about the holohoax and bogus tying it to Iran was sickening.

Nut cases like him should be banned from speaking at the UN

The UN is where limp-wristed western bureaucrats try to make deals with Arab dictators and Russian thugs. And you know trouble is around the corner when its blue helmeted "peacekeepers" show up. We should stop supporting this joke.

My goodness,what has become of the once glorious & righteous United Nations? It seems that it really has become some sort of grotesque playground for the brutal Dictators of the World. It has become a place for these brutal Dictators to come and put on their bizarre propaganda shows.

I agree

Netanya's long rant about the holohoax and bogus tying it to Iran was sickening.

Nut cases like him should be banned from speaking at the UN

I disagree...
We need to let despots like Gaddafi and Ahmadinijad speak to the UN. Let them ramble and speak their paranoid rants and unrestrained hate.

We need the spotlight of worldwide opinion on these guys. Otherwise, people start to believe they are not really that bad

It just seems to me that the UN has lost its way. Just a place for brutal dictators to go and put on propaganda dog & pony shows at this point. It's time to revamp or even disband and start all over.

Last edited:
It just seems to me that the UN has lost its way. Just a place for brutal dictators to go and put on propaganda dog & pony shows. It's time to revamp or even disband and start all over.

Dog and pony shows that are supported by some in this very forum.

President Obama, along with the leaders of Britain and France, demanded Friday that Iran immediately allow international weapons monitors to inspect a nuclear facility the Islamic Republic acknowledges it has been secretly building for years.

Obama Demands Iran Open Secret Nuke Plant to Inspectors

Iran has another secret uranium enrichment facilitY? No way!!!

Who would have ever thought that one was coming?

"Have you no shame?" unfortunately really does sum up the UN at this point. The UN has lost its way. They have turned it into a stage for brutal dictators of the world to come and put on their grotesque dog & pony shows. This is not what the UN was created for. The UN has mutated into this perverse farce while still trying to pretend that it's the UN of old. Maybe it is time to scrap it all together and perhaps start all over. It really is very depressing watching the UN fall from grace this way.

All those dictators sure like to talk. Gaddafi alone was talking for over 90 minutes.

One of his taking points was that "medicine should be free of charge". Huh?

Then it hits me, this lunatic sounds like Obama and his redistribution of wealth.

Cost of researching and developing new modern medicine is up to a billion dollars. Who is gonna develop medicine if is free? If is so easy, why Libya or North Korea aren't doing it? No, Gaddafi want's someone else to pay for it.

Then he claims that we create viruses so we could make profits. Where did he get it from, Van Jones or Rev. Wright?

WTF?

Ame®icano;1554236 said:
All those dictators sure like to talk. Gaddafi alone was talking for over 90 minutes.

One of his taking points was that "medicine should be free of charge". Huh?

Then it hits me, this lunatic sounds like Obama and his redistribution of wealth.

Cost of researching and developing new modern medicine is up to a billion dollars. Who is gonna develop medicine if is free? If is so easy, why Libya or North Korea aren't doing it? No, Gaddafi want's someone else to pay for it.

Then he claims that we create viruses so we could make profits. Where did he get it from, Van Jones or Rev. Wright?

WTF?

All the Above. They're an exclusive club. Notice how those despots/Dictators seem to gravitate toward his "Holiness', The wonderful Bamster?

Forum List

Back