The ULTIMATE SARAH PALIN is a Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest, STUPID MORON Bitch stupidity Pau

It gets better....yet.

How encouraging to see a twenty-five-year-old, displaying more intelligence, ability to (actually) reason and possess a world-view that Snooki Palin will NEVER attain!!!!!

aMinkovski_160.jpg

Alyona Minkovski
has sparked a feeling of HOPE, within me, for twenty-somethings in the U.S.A. for the FIRST TIME, in over 30 YEARS!!!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

aMinkovski_160.jpg

"I was in Moscow one summer. I have a lot of family that still lives in Moscow. And so I had been working there and had been introduced to RT and at that point I was still in college, still thinking of what I might do after I graduate and had always been interested in journalism and decided to intern at the channel and just check it out.

I was going to U.C. Santa Cruz – U.C. Santa Cruz. I’m a banana slug, that’s a school in Northern California which is – has a very mellow, hippy vibe, I guess you could say, and which really made me realize that I lived in another world growing up when I came here to Washington, D.C. I never realized that I would be such an ubber crazy leftie until I moved here because I thought that that was absolutely normal.

But – so at that point, you know, I interned at RT. I was really interested in what they were doing, but all of their offices were still in Russia and I wasn’t prepared to move back there.

And then once I did graduate from the university, they had already opened up offices here. And so I decided to contact them, see if they are interested, if they need people and from there, it just kind of, you know, it all went the usual route: e-mails, phone calls, interviews and it happened."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and Obama is so smart he signed 08 to Prince Williams wedding guest book. Damn fool . Or maybe he just wished it was still 08 because he knows he if fucked in 12

They all make bloopers and mistakes. We live in a free enough country where we get to enjoy them.

I can't support Palin not because she blurts out stupid things, but because I have doubts about her overall intellect and more important, her wearwithall.

Let's not forget, this was a woman who walked away from the job she was elected to, in order to take a TV gig on a network with the midgets and the sextuplets. And, yeah, I might do that, too, if you wave a big enough bag of money in front of me. But there would be reasons to doubt someone's commitment after that.

Forum List

Back