The ultimate Palin question.

at this point i wouldnt vote for her in a primary because i believe that she failed when she didnt finish her term as governor and she let the DNC slime machine force her out
she would face that same slime machine as POTUS

Last edited:
at this point i wouldnt vote for her in a primary because i believe that she failed when she didnt finish her term as governor and she let the DNC slime machine force her out
she would face that same slim machine as POTUS

Thank you..

Really, thanks. An answer and a reason. Its all I asked for this time.

(I just said thank you to DiveCon....damn). I am so gonna play the lottery.

Last edited:
she would face that same slim machine as POTUS

Thank you..Really, thanks. An answer and a reason. Its all I asked for this time.

(I just said thank you to DiveCon....damn). I am so gonna play the lottery.

As a follow-up to your thread question, do you think the average person could be a good president?
What personal qualities or skill-sets would a good president have that an average or lousy president would not have?
I like that the presidential candidates have debates. It shows how they think on their feet "under pressure".
I also like when governors know how to deal with legislatures to pass laws and manage budgets, executive experience is a plus, but not a necessity.
So IMHO presidents need above average intelligence, need real-world practicality, need to show leadership skills, but above all they need character.

I think this is why I like the new batch of Iraq war vets running for office in both parties.

I would vote for her assuming the other candidate was a liberal. She did a good/competent job as governor. She would do better than a lot of other presidents we have had, assuming she picks a good team of advisors.

She deserted her governorship and left Alaska in a lurch because of a few media articles. What would it take for her to desert the country she loaths if President? A hang nail? Come on! She has no loyality and blows where ever a cock is raised.

That is all pure bs. she didn't leave Alaska in a lurch, she turned it over to very capable and competent person. She did a lot for Alaska in the time she was there, but of course you all don't want to know about those things. then you can't spit the assine bs, that she quit.:eusa_whistle:
For me I think Palin would make a good President..at least we would have one who cares about and loves our country.

Last edited:
I would vote for Sarah Palin in a heartbeat. I hope she runs. What's encouraging to me is how horrified the left is at her popularity, in that sense she's exactly like Ronald Reagan, who was a true conservative. Sarah Palin (notice how her critics always derisively call her Palin, like they did George Bush, no first name) is tough and poised. She has solid opinions and, like Reagan, won't compromise her core beliefs. She doesn't need others to tell her what she thinks. I want her in charge because I trust her judgment. I know she knows how to win political fights against dangerous opponents, again, just like Reagan. The big knock against her, being a "quitter", is further proof of her political savvy. Rather than stay in Alaska and be incrementally attacked via lawsuits and manufactured scandals, she realized it amounted to a rigged card game and quit. I thought that was brilliant. Then she started to campaign for president by traveling around the country supporting other Republicans/Tea Party members.
Sorry for the wordy post, but yeah, I'd vote for Sarah Palin for president.

I would vote for Sarah Palin in a heartbeat. I hope she runs. What's encouraging to me is how horrified the left is at her popularity, in that sense she's exactly like Ronald Reagan, who was a true conservative. Sarah Palin (notice how her critics always derisively call her Palin, like they did George Bush, no first name) is tough and poised. She has solid opinions and, like Reagan, won't compromise her core beliefs. She doesn't need others to tell her what she thinks. I want her in charge because I trust her judgment. I know she knows how to win political fights against dangerous opponents, again, just like Reagan. The big knock against her, being a "quitter", is further proof of her political savvy. Rather than stay in Alaska and be incrementally attacked via lawsuits and manufactured scandals, she realized it amounted to a rigged card game and quit. I thought that was brilliant. Then she started to campaign for president by traveling around the country supporting other Republicans/Tea Party members.

Yeah, the very same core beliefs she had to write on her palm to remember.

sarah-palin-palm-writing.jpg

what a yawner...zzzzzzz
yet you all don't seem to mind that the Obama has to carry around a teleprompter in his BACK POCKET.

If even a small portion of what is written about her is true, she would make probably the worst president in history. But I doubt the republicans don't know this already. See items below for a sense of the person.

"The intensity of Palin’s temper was first described to me in such extreme terms that I couldn’t help but wonder if it might be exaggerated, until I heard corroborating tales of outbursts dating back to her days as mayor of Wasilla and before. One friend of the Palins’ remembers an argument between Sarah and Todd: “They took all the canned goods out of the pantry, then proceeded to throw them at each other. By the time they got done, the stainless-steel fridge looked like it had got shot up with a shotgun. Todd said, ‘I don’t know why I even waste my time trying to get nice things for you if you’re just going to ruin them.’ ” This friend adds, “As soon as she enters her property and the door closes, even the insects in that house cringe. She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”) When Palin was mayor, she made life for one low-level municipal employee so miserable that the woman quit her job, sought psychiatric counseling, and then left the state altogether to escape Palin’s sphere of influence—this according to one person with firsthand knowledge of the situation. The woman did not want to be found. When I finally tracked her down, her husband, who answered the phone, at first pretended that I had dialed the wrong number and that the word “Wasilla” had no meaning to him. Palin’s former personal assistants all refused to comment on the record for this story, some citing a fear of reprisal. Others who have worked with Palin recall that, when she feels threatened, she does not hesitate to wield some version of a signature threat: “I have the power to ruin you.”"

Sarah Palin: The Sound and the Fury | Politics | Vanity Fair

"Warm and effusive in public, indifferent or angry in private: this is the pattern of Palin’s behavior toward the people who make her life possible. A onetime gubernatorial aide to Palin says, “The people who have worked for her—they’re broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.” On the 2008 campaign trail, one close aide recalls, it was practically impossible to persuade Palin to take a moment to thank the kitchen workers at fund-raising dinners. During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?""

what a yawner...zzzzzzz
yet you all don't seem to mind that the Obama has to carry around a teleprompter in his BACK POCKET.

Even St Reagan the Great used a teleprompter.

teleprompter2.jpg

"If we decide to let her keep lying and getting away with it, she's gonna still be around," he said. "But if we start returning to the standard that a politician has to talk with people, and a politician has to tell the truth, then she's outta here, because she can't stand up to that."

:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77E4S87dWMU&feature=fvsr]YouTube - Sarah Palin Wins "Worst Mother in America" Award[/ame]​

If even a small portion of what is written about her is true, she would make probably the worst president in history. But I doubt the republicans don't know this already. See items below for a sense of the person.

"The intensity of Palin’s temper was first described to me in such extreme terms that I couldn’t help but wonder if it might be exaggerated, until I heard corroborating tales of outbursts dating back to her days as mayor of Wasilla and before. One friend of the Palins’ remembers an argument between Sarah and Todd: “They took all the canned goods out of the pantry, then proceeded to throw them at each other. By the time they got done, the stainless-steel fridge looked like it had got shot up with a shotgun. Todd said, ‘I don’t know why I even waste my time trying to get nice things for you if you’re just going to ruin them.’ ” This friend adds, “As soon as she enters her property and the door closes, even the insects in that house cringe. She has a horrible temper, but she has gotten away with it because she is a pretty woman.” (The friend elaborated on this last point: “Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight.’ That’s how she rolls.”) When Palin was mayor, she made life for one low-level municipal employee so miserable that the woman quit her job, sought psychiatric counseling, and then left the state altogether to escape Palin’s sphere of influence—this according to one person with firsthand knowledge of the situation. The woman did not want to be found. When I finally tracked her down, her husband, who answered the phone, at first pretended that I had dialed the wrong number and that the word “Wasilla” had no meaning to him. Palin’s former personal assistants all refused to comment on the record for this story, some citing a fear of reprisal. Others who have worked with Palin recall that, when she feels threatened, she does not hesitate to wield some version of a signature threat: “I have the power to ruin you.”"

"Warm and effusive in public, indifferent or angry in private: this is the pattern of Palin’s behavior toward the people who make her life possible. A onetime gubernatorial aide to Palin says, “The people who have worked for her—they’re broken, used, stepped on, down in the dust.” On the 2008 campaign trail, one close aide recalls, it was practically impossible to persuade Palin to take a moment to thank the kitchen workers at fund-raising dinners. During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?""

Hahahaha, the idiot who wrote this article has ALREADY had to backtrack on some of what he wrote. so I will now not TAKE ANYTHING he wrote as MEANING JACK SHIT. it was one ugly and disgusting hit piece all quoted with UN NAMED SOURCES and most of it was PURE BULLSHIT.
but you lefties hang onto every word of it. who cares anyway.:lol:

Oooh, I'm scared. I guess I have to withdraw my support for Sarah Palin because she allegedly has a bad temper. This is laughable.

Hahahaha, the idiot who wrote this article has ALREADY had to backtrack on some of what he wrote. so I will now not TAKE ANYTHING he wrote as MEANING JACK SHIT. it was one ugly and disgusting hit piece all quoted with UN NAMED SOURCES and most of it was PURE BULLSHIT.

How about a poll then?

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Clear majority says Palin not qualified to be president - Blogs from CNN.com

Let me guess, "can't trust CNN"?

How about a poll then?

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Clear majority says Palin not qualified to be president - Blogs from CNN.com

nope, I won't trust the CommieNewsNetwork.
and Palin is DAMN sure MORE qualified to be President, being a mayor of a city and then Governor of a state, than the damn STATE SENATOR, and then JR Senator of what (less than TWO YEARS) in the Federal Guberment, Obama. good grief.:lol:

How about a poll then?

and Palin is DAMN sure MORE qualified to be President, being a mayor of a city and then Governor of a state, than the damn STATE SENATOR, and then JR Senator of what (less than TWO YEARS) in the Federal Guberment, Obama. good grief.:lol:

You are entitled to your opinion, good luck convincing the other 75% that you are right.

Not at this time.......But she is a master at pointing out the lunacy of the left....The anti-americanism that permeates from the left....And of course, the continual abject failings of the now fully confirmed worst president in US history.

what a yawner...zzzzzzz

Both of you please stay on point...will she make a good president, yes or no and why? Please.

Not at this time.......But she is a master at pointing out the lunacy of the left....The anti-americanism that permeates from the left....And of course, the continual abject failings of the now fully confirmed worst president in US history.

again, I asked just this once to concentrate on wether or not she would make a good president . yes or no and why.

No obama
no distractions
no diversions.

yes or no, and why. Thank you.

How about a poll then?

again, I asked just this once to concentrate on wether or not she would make a good president . yes or no and why.

No obama
no distractions
no diversions.

yes or no, and why. Thank you.

Forum List

Back