The ultimate Palin question.

I was 2nd out of a company of 150 qualifying with the M-16. How did you do?

I fed my pet hawk every day on baby rabbits with a single shot 22 before getting on the bus to go to school for a year and a half. One shot's all ya get.

Shot a 8 point buck from 3 ft. with a .303. again one shot... between the eyes.
It ain't the shot sherlock ..it's the stalk...and a steady hand. Hid under a big log he was about to jump over..first hour of hunting season..game over!

Oh yeah, well one time I hit a dear with my car. Delicious!

:lol:
i'm sure you mean a DEER

I was 2nd out of a company of 150 qualifying with the M-16. How did you do?

I fed my pet hawk every day on baby rabbits with a single shot 22 before getting on the bus to go to school for a year and a half. One shot's all ya get.

It ain't the shot sherlock ..it's the stalk...and a steady hand. Hid under a big log he was about to jump over..first hour of hunting season..game over!

I've always said it's not the caliber ...it's the aim!..:lol:

:lol:
i'm sure you mean a DEER

I am from west philly...I mean Dear. (I know nothing about those woodsy animal thingy's)...

Palin is a moron but understands geopolitical strategy because she "can see Russia from Alaska". She is well-read as she reads "all of them". She knows absolutely nothing about economics, monetary theory, military operations or history. She was a community college graduate in journalism. You don't get much dumber.
Not to mention the 5 colleges she went through in 4 years to get that 1 degree....what DUMBASS!

I think she would make a "historical" president. She would be ... like the first woman president!!!! It would be like, historical. Are you a sexist, that you wouldn't consider her? You must be a sexist if you don't, like vote for the first woman canidate, like ever.... Just think it would be so, so, historical, I mean, like," she", just think of it.... Madam President.... it sounds so, like historical.
ROTFLMBAO!!!

49izadw.gif

I think she would make a "historical" president. She would be ... like the first woman president!!!! It would be like, historical. Are you a sexist, that you wouldn't consider her? You must be a sexist if you don't, like vote for the first woman canidate, like ever.... Just think it would be so, so, historical, I mean, like," she", just think of it.... Madam President.... it sounds so, like historical.
Ya' mean, like, Caroline Kennedy, who like was a really like hip and cool, like liberal loon. Who like, was gonna run for like, her fat drunken like, dead uncles senate seat. And like went on TV, like you know, like that box with the moving pictures and like the really really really cool colors, and like did like an interview thingy, and like, made a complete ass of herself like, you kinow like, she's got as many brain cells as you and like, just made herself look like, you know, like, a typical liberal like, who isn't capable of having like, an original original thought for themselves unless like, Opie Maddow told 'em like what thoughts to have?
Hey, moran.... News Hounds: After Disastrous Debate, Jan Brewer Receives Republican Rehab On Hannity

I have a challenge to you all. Here is the deal, WITHOUT MENTIONING OBAMA'S NAME, answer this...

Would Palin make a good president.

AGAIN, here is the deal.....do not mention Obama's name.

Please refrain from:
1. You fear her
2. Another Palin thread
3. The dumb picture of zombies
4. blah blah blah..

simply answer the question seriously, would Palin make a good president. If yes, why? If no, why.

AGAIN, DO NOT MENTION OBAMA'S NAME JUST THIS ONCE.

Please stay on point. No diversions, its a simple question. Yes or no, would she make a good president? If so, why, if not why. Seriously, stay on point. No mentioning of Obama's name.

Think you can do it?

She would make a mediocre President, one who has generally right of center economic views and a good talent for communicating an agenda. I'd vote for her over anyone economically left of center.

I have a challenge to you all. Here is the deal, WITHOUT MENTIONING OBAMA'S NAME, answer this...

Would Palin make a good president.

AGAIN, here is the deal.....do not mention Obama's name.

Please refrain from:
1. You fear her
2. Another Palin thread
3. The dumb picture of zombies
4. blah blah blah..

simply answer the question seriously, would Palin make a good president. If yes, why? If no, why.

AGAIN, DO NOT MENTION OBAMA'S NAME JUST THIS ONCE.

Please stay on point. No diversions, its a simple question. Yes or no, would she make a good president? If so, why, if not why. Seriously, stay on point. No mentioning of Obama's name.

Think you can do it?

I'll take that as a confession from you that Obama sucks.:lol:

As for Palin, she is a fine gal, but I have other choices that I think would make a better President in the near future.

Forum List

Back