upload_2017-10-11_0-55-28.jpeg

^^^Over the fireplace.^^^

*****SMILE*****

:)

Holy Fuck you must have a nice job!
I work at the pickle factory.
\
A very old joke:

Bill has worked in a pickle factory for several years. One day he confesses to his wife that he has a terrible urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggests that he see a therapist to talk about it, but Bill vows to overcome this rash desire on his own.

A few weeks later, Bill returns home absolutely ashen. His wife asks, "What's wrong, Bill?"

"Do you remember how I told you about my tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"

His wife gasps, "My God, Bill, what happened?"

"I got fired."

"No, Bill -- I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, um, she got fired, too."

I think every man cave needs to have guns, car stuff, easy access to man food, easy access to alcohol, The biggest TV you can buy, The best stereo system you can buy, most comfortable couches and recliners, pool table, poker table, sliding glass doors to your back yard, and women to bring you food and alcohol.

Redirect Notice

A proper board game table!
Excellent requirement for an ultimate man cave. Preferably the table(s) should be of suitable design for all of the following activities.

1. Turn by turn strategy games (Go, Chess, Stratego, Battleship, Checkers, etc
  2. Billiards (8-ball, 9-ball etc
  3. Card Games (Poker, Hearts, Spades etc.
  4. Ping Pong (If you call it "table tennis" you lost your man card a long time ago)
  5. Dice games (Monopoly, Yahtzee, Craps, etc)

6. Add more
Biggest Flat Screen TV and stereo money could buy.

I think every man cave needs to have guns, car stuff, easy access to man food, easy access to alcohol, The biggest TV you can buy, The best stereo system you can buy, most comfortable couches and recliners, pool table, poker table, sliding glass doors to your back yard, and women to bring you food and alcohol.

My tv is only a 50 incher. I don't know what I was thinking.

And one of those knockout boxer punching bag arcade games. Where you punch the boxing speed bag like bag and it tells you how hard you hit. A bench press so you can see who can bench press the most weight when you and your buddies a drunk. A bathroom with few urinals and stalls with tvs above the urinals and on stall doors.

Forum List

Back