The ULTIMATE indictment on left-wing policy

Left-wing policy at its finest here. Oppressive government has outlawed guns, knives, and even hammers in London. How is that working out?

Not so well. The criminals are loving it. After all, they are criminals. They don’t follow the law. But they are cashing in big time on the fact that law abiding citizens do.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan is a typical left-wing piece of shit. Surrounded by armed guards, he and his family are completely safe while the unarmed population suffers (just like Saddam Hussein in Iraq).

A Weekend in London: Man ‘Shot in Face,’ Woman ‘Slashed,' Attempted Murder

Left-wing policy at its finest here. Oppressive government has outlawed guns, knives, and even hammers in London. How is that working out?

Not so well. The criminals are loving it. After all, they are criminals. They don’t follow the law. But they are cashing in big time on the fact that law abiding citizens do.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan is a typical left-wing piece of shit. Surrounded by armed guards, he and his family are completely safe while the unarmed population suffers (just like Saddam Hussein in Iraq).

Khan’s London: Man Found Guilty of Stabbing Young Father to Death in Front of Partner for Rolex

This is what left-wing policy does: it destroys everything in its path. It forces society into extreme poverty. Which in turn forces even the educated to debase, defile, and degrade themselves just to survive.

What a tragedy that these educated women have been forced to resort to this just to survive simply because the left is made up of greedy - and lazy - individuals who believe they are entitled to what other people have. It always ends this way with left-wing policy.

In Venezuela, they were teachers and doctors. To buy food, they became prostitutes.
Extreme poverty?

The ten poorest counties in the US are in the middle of Republican Appalachia and are over 98% white. I've posted the studies about fifty times.

Not only that, in those areas, infant mortality is going up and life expectancy is going down.

It's not a secret. Anyone who hasn't read my links, which is about all Republicans, can look it up on their own.

The ten poorest counties in the US are in the middle of Republican Appalachia
Hold on to your hats children...this is going to be a lot of fun exposing deanrd ’s lies and ignorance. Ready? Here we go!

Below is a link from USA Today citing the 10 poorest counties in America. #1 on the list is Sumter County, in Alabama. If you look at the maps below, you will see that Sumter is on the left side of the map, fourth county from the bottom. You will also see that they are completely Dumbocrat. Even voting for Hitlery Clinton in the last election while hard core Dumbocrat states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all voted for President Trump.

F5CA4A6C-FFF8-41A9-A2BA-11DAB8E3D865.gif

4B754A8D-87CE-487F-BDAD-2B17A2D9B747.png

Show me a city, county, state, or nation in poverty and I will show you left-wing policy running it every time!

U.S. economy: A rundown of the poorest county in every state

This is what left-wing policy does: it destroys everything in its path. It forces society into extreme poverty. Which in turn forces even the educated to debase, defile, and degrade themselves just to survive.

What a tragedy that these educated women have been forced to resort to this just to survive simply because the left is made up of greedy - and lazy - individuals who believe they are entitled to what other people have. It always ends this way with left-wing policy.

In Venezuela, they were teachers and doctors. To buy food, they became prostitutes.
Extreme poverty?

The ten poorest counties in the US are in the middle of Republican Appalachia and are over 98% white. I've posted the studies about fifty times.

Not only that, in those areas, infant mortality is going up and life expectancy is going down.

It's not a secret. Anyone who hasn't read my links, which is about all Republicans, can look it up on their own.
Bullshit.

Hold on to your hats children...this is going to be a lot of fun exposing deanrd ’s lies and ignorance. Ready? Here we go!

Below is a link from USA Today citing the 10 poorest counties in America. #3 on the list is Apache County, in Arizona. If you look at the maps below, you will see that Apache is on the right side of the map. You will also see that they are completely Dumbocrat. Even voting for Hitlery Clinton in the last election while hard core Dumbocrat states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all voted for President Trump.

17D913A8-B2B2-4C3C-BCC4-3D679625E50E.gif 7C16BBD3-D306-4324-8C43-2A4B248B4DBF.jpeg

Show me a city, county, state, or nation in poverty and I will show you left-wing policy running it every time!

Below is a link from USA Today citing the 10 poorest counties in America. #4 on the list is Desha County, in Arkansas. If you look at the maps below, you will see that Desha is on the right side of the map, second from the bottom. You will also see that they are completely Dumbocrat. Even voting for Hitlery Clinton in the last election while hard core Dumbocrat states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all voted for President Trump.

8E4C767E-5522-42ED-ADD8-A5D9A18820D2.gif

8006C128-BACE-4BC5-AFBE-0D6C67992D24.png

Below is a link from USA Today citing the 10 poorest counties in America. #4 on the list is Desha County, in Arkansas. If you look at the maps below, you will see that Desha is on the right side of the map, second from the bottom. You will also see that they are completely Dumbocrat. Even voting for Hitlery Clinton in the last election while hard core Dumbocrat states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin all voted for President Trump.

View attachment 197765

View attachment 197764

The GOP policies of the state are killing them.
How much power does a county have?
Being a nitwit is neither funny nor amusing. So stop.

How much power does a county have?
Why does a county need “power” to experience prosperity? All of the other counties in those same states are flourishing. Why is it the Dumbocrat-controlled counties are the only counties flailing in poverty. :eusa_doh:

Have you not figured out yet that every time you make an excuse, you get owned? You just did it again and I exposed your idiocy. At some point son, you’re simply going to have to accept reality.
Being a nitwit is neither funny nor amusing. So stop.
You got owned. You got absolutely, positively owned. Links. Maps. Facts. Data.

When the US becomes like Venezuela please bump your thread and I'll give you a cookie. Until then this is fantastical boogeyman talk.

When the US becomes like Venezuela please bump your thread and I'll give you a cookie. Until then this is fantastical boogeyman talk.
The U.S. will never become Venezuela because there is enough conservatives to keep a healthy enough amount of conservative policy to prevent the Venezuelan-like collapse that idiotic left-wing policy causes.

California continues to fail its citizens because of the idiot radical progressives.
California is failing its citizens one by one: deteriorating quality of life, crumbling roads and bridges, an underperforming education system, ballooning pension obligations for government workers, political cronyism and unfriendly policies that are driving businesses out of state.
More and more, Californians are looking to conservative policies to bail them out of the nightmare.

This is why Silicon Valley venture capitalist Tim Draper wants to break California into three

Forum List

Back