The Ultimate Hypocrisy

Just weeks after the Republicans and the Tea Party twisted the arm of Obama and the Democrats to continue the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, they are ready to shut the Government down to accomplish sweeping cuts for the most needy. So, we should forget the Billions that are going back to the upper income?

That is the Ultimate Hypocrisy...

If you're a Marxist, then yes, it's the ultimate hypocrisy

Just weeks after the Republicans and the Tea Party twisted the arm of Obama and the Democrats to continue the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, they are ready to shut the Government down to accomplish sweeping cuts for the most needy. So, we should forget the Billions that are going back to the upper income?

Where do you get the insane idea that it's the Republicans who want to shut down the government?

He gets it from that in 1994 when the Republican Congress couldn't agree with Clinton on a budget and the media carried the torch it was Newt's fault it worked. So they are trying to go back to that well again and again even though it's not working this time.

While I might agree that the Republicans are evil bastards, I cannot say they are especially hypocritical about it.

They've been quite clear in their adoration of the wealthy and their hatred for the working classes.

The tea Party folks, of course are all over the place. Some of them are hypocrites some them are simply ignorant tools but most of them are at least awake to the fact that this nation is going down the tube.

My complaint with the TP is that it consisetently blames the Ds for what both parties are responsible for.

lol, So? the Republicans has to TWIST THE poor Obama's ARM to EXTEND the Bush tax cuts?

my gawd, can you BELIVE they talk about A PRESIDENT this way?

Just like how NOTHING is the Obama's fault, he INHERIETED IT ALL...

waaaa waaaa waaaa

lol, So? the Republicans has to TWIST THE poor Obama's ARM to EXTEND the Bush tax cuts?

my gawd, can you BELIVE they talk about A PRESIDENT this way?

Just like how NOTHING is the Obama's fault, he INHERIETED IT ALL...

waaaa waaaa waaaa

I like how the media right now is propping him up on Libya that he's considering this and considering that. They gave up on a decision from the guy who can't pick wheat or white bread for his sandwich and just decided to glorify him for what he's considering.

While I might agree that the Republicans are evil bastards, I cannot say they are especially hypocritical about it.

They've been quite clear in their adoration of the wealthy and their hatred for the working classes.

The tea Party folks, of course are all over the place. Some of them are hypocrites some them are simply ignorant tools but most of them are at least awake to the fact that this nation is going down the tube.

My complaint with the TP is that it consisetently blames the Ds for what both parties are responsible for.

You are a total fool if you think that's true. The Tea Party blames all of same old asswipes who vote to keep the US spending more than she makes. ALL of them.

Its pretty damn clear that the tools on the left have utterly no idea what the Tea party is or what it represents other than they have been instructed to make it the new evil for all of them to hate.

You are a total fool if you think that's true. The Tea Party blames all of same old asswipes who vote to keep the US spending more than she makes. ALL of them.

Oh, I think people are finally waking up to what the TP Party REALLY represents.

A CNN/Opinion Research survey showed that only 32 percent have a favorable view of the Tea Party, while 47 percent view it unfavorably. Seven percent said they have not heard of the Tea Party, and 14 percent said they have no opinion.

Poll: Tea Party approval reaches new low - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Have you seen Nancy Pelosi's numbers? Does that mean people woke up to what she represents?

LMAO.........who cant love where this forum has come? This is a rant from yet another miserable lefty who is seeing the whole gig crumble before his eyes!!! A total debacle in less than 2 years!! THE k00ks ARE PISSEED!!!

Escalator down sucks s0n, huh??!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I think people are finally waking up to what the TP Party REALLY represents.

A CNN/Opinion Research survey showed that only 32 percent have a favorable view of the Tea Party, while 47 percent view it unfavorably. Seven percent said they have not heard of the Tea Party, and 14 percent said they have no opinion.

Poll: Tea Party approval reaches new low - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Have you seen Nancy Pelosi's numbers? Does that mean people woke up to what she represents?

Kaz with an epic BULLSEYE:clap2:

Funny.........every single thread lately ends up with one post that politically paints the k00ks as spin-masters.

C'mon.........go over to DRUDGE this morning and tell me Obama and the Deomcrats are winning.:fu::D:fu::D:fu::D:fu:

Last edited:
Oh but the wealthy do. Voters will remember your double standard.

Big difference.....whose money was it in the first place? Hand outs are a little differant then actually going out and earning it only to have it taken away.:cuckoo:

Define "earn". Somehow I don't think the Walmart family "earns" their $billions while their employees qualify for welfare. Those working for them should be making a living wage, even if they themselves have to settle for living on $millions instead of $billions.

How about they go get a better job if they dont like Wally world?
And when you OWN the company you should make more money.
Maybe these whiners should open there own bussiness......they could call it "Lazy Fucks Super store" Nah .....it'll never happen. The Lazy Fucks would have to put out some effort in order for that to happen.

Forum List

Back