The ultimate 2nd amendment poll!

What's your take on American citizens and firearms?

• The second amendment is very clear: "Shall not be infringed."

Votes: 82 78.1%
  • Ban all automaticweapons for citizens

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Ban all semi-automatic weapons for citizens

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ban all weapons including muzzle loaders

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ban knives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban forks and pencils too

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My speaking out is not "meddling", so when you complain about it, yes, you are trying to silence me.

You do not have an inalienable right to a military heavy weapons platform, at all, ever.

Do you understand that Big Business (including my medium interstate business) requires central planning and operations in the 21st century globabl economy?

Are you living in Gap Tooth, North Carolina?

Wrong on each account.

Absolutely correct on every account. It is folks like you yammering stupidly, natteringly nonstop, that cost our candidate the presidency.

I was here earlier.
An amazing arms race has broken out.
We went from shooting each other with hand guns to Bradley fighting vehicles and missle platforms.
Talk about escalation.
What's next?

Yes, you are eflatminor, :lame2:

:lol: When you can man up, let us know.

Anyone want to bet if this shit stain will give it a rest? Or must it get in the last word like a frustrated child not getting the attention it craves?

Hmm???

Woooo...I think the 2nd amendment is very clear.

I'm sure you do.. But you keep ignoring that part about a "Well-Regulated Militia".

To the point, though, the two reason you gun fetishists give for wanting a gun are retarded.

Because you think a bad guy is going to kill you if you don't have a gun, but a member of your family is 43 times more likely to be killed by that gun than a bad guy.

Because you think you need to over throw the government. But the government will always have bigger guns, better guns, be better with them, and the day they come for you, your neighbors will be cheering when they frog-march you or wheel you out because you were frightening their children.

Outlawing guns will never prohibit one from acquiring one. When was the last time a criminal with intent on committing a crime registered their gun, or for that mater had a problem securing one?

Woooo...I think the 2nd amendment is very clear.

I'm sure you do.. But you keep ignoring that part about a "Well-Regulated Militia".

To the point, though, the two reason you gun fetishists give for wanting a gun are retarded.

Because you think a bad guy is going to kill you if you don't have a gun, but a member of your family is 43 times more likely to be killed by that gun than a bad guy.

Because you think you need to over throw the government. But the government will always have bigger guns, better guns, be better with them, and the day they come for you, your neighbors will be cheering when they frog-march you or wheel you out because you were frightening their children.

The definition of 'militia' in 1787 was all the able-bodied male citizens older than 15, dumbass.

It certainly wasn't the National Guard...

I'm certain that the 'bad guy' stands a much higher chance of losing a confrontation with me or mine if we are armed, as well as being certain that if we're unarmed, the only thing your precious police can do is take a fucking report.

And nobody wants to 'overthrow' the fucking government, we just won't stand meekly by while they violate their oath to the Constitution and OUR inalienable rights.

Fucking sheep!!

Arms are the only counterweight against tyranny - the more assalt weapons our citizens own; the more secure our freedom will be! :Boom2:

Arms are the only counterweight against tyranny - the more assalt weapons our citizens own; the more secure our freedom will be! :Boom2:

And this statement above is exactly why gunz need to be banned, let the government do there job, that is to control us, this does not work when the average shmoe has a gun and a say-so.

The definition of 'militia' in 1787 was all the able-bodied male citizens older than 15, dumbass.

It certainly wasn't the National Guard...

I'm certain that the 'bad guy' stands a much higher chance of losing a confrontation with me or mine if we are armed, as well as being certain that if we're unarmed, the only thing your precious police can do is take a fucking report.

And nobody wants to 'overthrow' the fucking government, we just won't stand meekly by while they violate their oath to the Constitution and OUR inalienable rights.

Fucking sheep!!

Yawn... Libertarians are to politics what Jehovah's Witnesses are to religion.

Whacky fanatics without a lick of common sense.

Actually, if you have a gun in your house, it just means that's something else for the bad guy to steal. MOST break ins happen when they think no one is home. And if there's a gun in the nightstand, BONUS!

Meanwhile, for every bad guy who is shot by a homeowner, 37 family members kill themselves with guns and 4 kill each other in domestic arguments over who got the last sausage link.

Forum List

Back