The ultimate 2nd amendment poll!

What's your take on American citizens and firearms?

• The second amendment is very clear: "Shall not be infringed."

Votes: 82 78.1%
  • Ban all automaticweapons for citizens

Votes: 12 11.4%
  • Ban all semi-automatic weapons for citizens

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ban all weapons including muzzle loaders

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Ban knives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban forks and pencils too

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Golly, you hurt my feelers kid.

He'll get his soon enough... but his end will be more like Joe McCarthy's--- with a bloated liver and a disgraced reputation.

Seriously, the guy just completely made a fool of himself. Frothing at the mouth and all.

Go kill him Joe Bob, quit asking others to do it for you.

LaPierre, the NRA, along with the likes of bigreb, roo, and tjvh in fact do more to harm the image of gun owners and undermine the Second Amendment than any ‘gun grabber’ might do.

Not a killer, but some obituaries I've read with great delight.

(see highlight above ^) I've never experienced arousal from obituaries, maybe you should seek a mental health professional out... You are obviously not the kind of person anyone wants owning a firearm, and running around with it. I am beginning to understand why you hate that others own guns... It's because of your mental illness you cannot own one, and you're jealous.

Wow... you really can't tell the difference between Delight and Arousal?

Hint, When our awesome President killed Osama Bin Laden, something George W. Retard couldn't do, I was delighted, I was not "aroused".

Incidently, I can own a gun any time I want to.

I just don't feel the need for one...
[/QUOTE]

Trying to cover your ass for calling for the death of an American citizen?

Last edited:
Hey JoeB... Why don't you learn the quote function, and leave my original material out of your post you gun grabbing hack.

oh so you're calling for the murder of an American citizen, still not shocked.

Thousands of people are dead because of this foaming at the mouth idiot... not seeing him as a "fellow American".

You're an imbecile. La Pierre hasn't killed anyone. If you don't like the 2nd amendment, then get it repealed.

Or we can just go back to the interpretation we had of it through most of history that it meant "Well-Regulated Militias".

satire defined as a form of back peddling. You said what you said and it was not in jest or satire

Yes, I really think Wayne has contracted rabies... He was bitten by Rush Limbaugh.

Stop back peddling

Not back-peddling at all... If you interpreted that as anything but satire, it's probably because you have murder on your mind all the time...

Which is what we expect from people who put guns in their Avi and have obsessions with them.

yes, i really think wayne has contracted rabies... He was bitten by rush limbaugh.

stop back peddling

not back-peddling at all... If you interpreted that as anything but satire, it's probably because you have murder on your mind all the time...

Which is what we expect from people who put guns in their avi and have obsessions with them.

you called for his death you did that on your own, now you are back peddling.

Thousands of people are dead because of this foaming at the mouth idiot... not seeing him as a "fellow American".

You're an imbecile. La Pierre hasn't killed anyone. If you don't like the 2nd amendment, then get it repealed.

Or we can just go back to the interpretation we had of it through most of history that it meant "Well-Regulated Militias".

How about we also use the correct meaning of the word from that period of time if we do that?

How about we also use the correct meaning of the word from that period of time if we do that?

You really think they'll go with that, Reb? They want words to mean what they WANT them to mean, historical usage be DAMNED!

You really think they'll go with that, Reb? They want words to mean what they WANT them to mean, historical usage be DAMNED!

At least it will be a learning experience for them

Forum List

Back