The Ukraine elects a TV comic as President

The Ukraine elects a TV comic as President.

Just like the USA did in 2016.

Donald J. Trump isn't a "TV Comic" at all and never was. President Trump is an entrepreneur and real estate tycoon whose name was synonymous with the word "excellence" for 40 years. He was already enshrined in the Hall of Fame before descending the Golden Escalator in 2015.

Trump decided to run and serve as President not because he needed the work, but because he wanted to give back to the country he loves so much.
Trump is a very successful con man. He has definitely coned you. Trump has taken advantage of the stupidest among us to be elected President of the USA. May the stupid be blessed with intelligence before 2020.

Except our TV comic was a successful CEO of a large, multi national real estate empire and multi billionaire. You libs always love to omit that.

successful ceo's dont file for bankruptcy 4 times - omit that.

Trump never field for bankruptcy personally. He owns several corporations, and used the bankruptcy laws to reorganize, or dissolve which many large corporations do all the time. You don't know much about business or large corps do you?
I know alot about business and only the slimiest of business people use bankruptcy the way Donald Trump has. You do not know business or you are a very slimy person or both.

You don't know anything about commercial real estate, and real estate development. I do. Each project is a separate corporation, sometimes projects fail. It is part of the deal. Many more projects succeeded in Trump's portfolio than failed. It is a fact.

When did Obama, Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi or any of the other career politicians run anything in the private sector successfully like Trump. NONE!

tRump is so successful that he can't get a bank loan.

Except our TV comic was a successful CEO of a large, multi national real estate empire and multi billionaire. You libs always love to omit that.

Trump never field for bankruptcy personally. He owns several corporations, and used the bankruptcy laws to reorganize, or dissolve which many large corporations do all the time. You don't know much about business or large corps do you?
I know alot about business and only the slimiest of business people use bankruptcy the way Donald Trump has. You do not know business or you are a very slimy person or both.

You don't know anything about commercial real estate, and real estate development. I do. Each project is a separate corporation, sometimes projects fail. It is part of the deal. Many more projects succeeded in Trump's portfolio than failed. It is a fact.

When did Obama, Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi or any of the other career politicians run anything in the private sector successfully like Trump. NONE!

tRump is so successful that he can't get a bank loan.

If you are talking about the Trump Organization's high risk , high reward kind of business dealings, I'm sure you are right.

American Banks are required to invest their funds into ventures that are less risky, as the deposits are insured by the federal government. Trump on the other hand, would have no problem borrowing money from a bank on a visa or something for personal expenses.

The complex deals that the Trumpster is involved in are generally not appropriate for FDIC bank. When Trump bought Monday Night Raw a few years ago, he was able to flip it in a week and double his money. But it was his own money, a bank could have never gone for that

I recall the former president making the rounds of T.V. trying a stand up comedy routine. Barry even managed to make fun of Down's Syndrome kids but his "cash for clunkers" program was funnier.
Don't recall President Obama making fun of handicapped folks, but tRump is on tape doing so.

So success in business is successfully discharging ones debts through bankruptcy? WOW! I've been doing it wrong all of these years. I actually paid my debts.
This reflects a base ignorance in what bankruptcy even is in a business sense or why it is a legal process.

It is astounding the number of 'wealthy' people on here that seem to be utterly ignorant about wealth generation.

I recall the former president making the rounds of T.V. trying a stand up comedy routine. Barry even managed to make fun of Down's Syndrome kids but his "cash for clunkers" program was funnier.
Don't recall President Obama making fun of handicapped folks, but tRump is on tape doing so.

Trump wasn't making fun of the doofus for being handicapped. He was making fun of Mr. Kovaleski for being such a fool.

Trump wasn't making fun of the doofus for being handicapped. He was making fun of Mr. Kovaleski for being such a fool.

BULLSHIT.

Forum List

Back