The UK is falling apart

Hey, it is impossible to comprehend your torment without photos of this Queen. I demand the photos! :rolleyes:
When I eventually got home there was a police van parked in the drive way and several officers were bagging up my electronic possessions. I will try and get a sneaky pic from the cafe opposite when she comes out for a ciggy.
No, no, no. No sneaky pics. Everything must be by mutual agreement. ;)

Anyway I meant to share this story with you all a few days ago but the nub of it is that I was rather traumatised by the whole episode and this act of writing it down has helped me to cope with the fall out.

This is what happened.

I decided to make a visit to the local supermarket. Braving a rag tag army of Muslim rape gangs and leftist climate changers I parked up as near to the entrance as I could.

I got out of my car and was immediately propositioned by a swarthy, cut throat looking sort of fellow.

“Clean your car mister?” He smirked.

I tensed up a little but responded In true Brexit fashion.

“ My car is clean enough so you can fuck off back to Albania you fucking child raping muzzie c.unt”

He looked at me for a second and then taunted me with the following:

“OK, no problem, you have a good day now.”

Onwards to the shop and I spot two degenerates wearing red trousers. They are making their way into the store and I close up behind them in order to get a decent picture.

The picture below is the only one I could get before I was confronted by the so called Store Security Team.
14469514_10210978724612512_5868435831702899152_n.jpg

The Security Team in this instance is a buxom African woman in her late 20s. Five foot 6 inches and around 200 pounds of solid bone and muscle.Well proportioned all over and certainly built for comfort and not speed.

Such is life in modern Britainistan.

“Now then Mr Tainant sir, we have told you before that photographing customers is not allowed.”

I stared at her for a few seconds, my eyes taking in her voluptuous curves and full luscious lips.

“I thought that my ban was spent and that it would be ok if they werent muzzie trash”

She chuckled and shook her head slowly, her luxuriant black tresses shimmering in the artificial light.

“Tommy, you know that isnt right. You need to get another hobby and stop this nonsense. You are a grown man now.”

I thought about what she had just said and responded in the true spirit of Albion.

“Do you need to search me to see if I have anything on me ? Maybe up against that wall ? I could put my hands up and spread my legs. You could do a thorough check on me. Everywhere.”

Again she chuckled and shook her head as she started deleting the pictures on my phone. This crazed and wanton Negress. A Queen of the Jungle indeed. Here she was the mistress of my freedom, her long and powerful fingers jabbing away at my phone screen.

I closed my eyes and thought pervasive private thoughts until a hysterical shriek brought me round.

“You dirty old bastard !! There are pictures of me on here. I aint having that you old perve. I am calling the Law now.”

Oh dear. I had forgotten about those pictures. Perhaps I should have deleted them once I had transferred them to my tablet, laptop and blogs.

So there I was sat in the Security Lodge and waiting for the Police to arrive. It was very warm in there and I noticed a slight glow on her cheeks as she typed out her complaint report.

“Where do your people come from” I asked ?

“From Wolverhampton you old fool, are you gonna stalk them as well ?”

So much for trying to build bridges with these people.

I cant say any more about the state of modern Britain on the advice of my brief. My case is likely to be heard in the next few weeks.

However the smart ones amongst you will understand my inner torment.

Just more of your racist crap hidden behind a thin veneer of concern. Just your typical neo marxist trait thinking that because Corbyn won a rigged election he is the new NWO Emperor and will protect them from claims of RACISM

Yes, I have hardly been out of the house this year thanks to my unfortunate fall before Christmas.

Stories about the rape of Europe are rife and so you will excuse my nervousness on venturing out to the shop this morning.This is what happened to me.

Its about half a mile from my front door so I took the precaution of carrying a damned big stick in order to beat off any crazed Muslim Savage Rape Gangs I might bump into.

It must have been my lucky day as I was able to get to the shop without incident. Whilst shopping I bumped into the Vicar who told me that he was en route to the local primary school to give the lesson that morning.

I asked him what the subject was and he replied “The importance of honesty in all our dealings”.

Hmmph. I told him that the savage Sharias would cut your tongue out for lying and asked him what consequences of lying he was preaching to our kids.

Oh dear.I wish I hadnt asked.

I think you will agree with me that “Feeling you have let yourself down “ doesnt really compare with getting your tongue filleted.

I lost patience with him and told him that he was responsible for a Britainstan where our sacred Queen now wears a hijab/burka when driving round London in order to deter the Cologne style rape gangs swarming round our blessed white women.

“Well Tommy, I know you have been laid up for a while but its not quite as bad as you are making out. You know that nobody has been convicted of rape in that Cologne thing dont you ? “

Commie, Marxist, Wanker.

On the way home some Paki kid started running after me. I tensed up, gripped my tool and prepared to sell myself dearly.

“Mr Tainant sir” he smirked “You dropped your wallet outside the shop, here you are”.

He reached out and handed me my wallet.

Hmmph.

“How do you know my name ?

“I was in school with your son and my Dad is your GP. I washed your car for the scouts as well.”

Cocky little bastard. I took my wallet,counted my money and told him to get back to his bomb building.

Raping savage bastards are everywhere but I managed to get home in one piece. Just !!
Just because it hasn't affected your little corner of the world doesn't mean bad things aren't happening.

Yes, I have hardly been out of the house this year thanks to my unfortunate fall before Christmas.

Stories about the rape of Europe are rife and so you will excuse my nervousness on venturing out to the shop this morning.This is what happened to me.

Its about half a mile from my front door so I took the precaution of carrying a damned big stick in order to beat off any crazed Muslim Savage Rape Gangs I might bump into.

It must have been my lucky day as I was able to get to the shop without incident. Whilst shopping I bumped into the Vicar who told me that he was en route to the local primary school to give the lesson that morning.

I asked him what the subject was and he replied “The importance of honesty in all our dealings”.

Hmmph. I told him that the savage Sharias would cut your tongue out for lying and asked him what consequences of lying he was preaching to our kids.

I think you will agree with me that “Feeling you have let yourself down “ doesnt really compare with getting your tongue filleted.

I lost patience with him and told him that he was responsible for a Britainstan where our sacred Queen now wears a hijab/burka when driving round London in order to deter the Cologne style rape gangs swarming round our blessed white women.

“Well Tommy, I know you have been laid up for a while but its not quite as bad as you are making out. You know that nobody has been convicted of rape in that Cologne thing dont you ? “

Commie, Marxist, Wanker.

On the way home some Paki kid started running after me. I tensed up, gripped my tool and prepared to sell myself dearly.

“Mr Tainant sir” he smirked “You dropped your wallet outside the shop, here you are”.

Hmmph.

“I was in school with your son and my Dad is your GP. I washed your car for the scouts as well.”

Cocky little bastard. I took my wallet,counted my money and told him to get back to his bomb building.

Raping savage bastards are everywhere but I managed to get home in one piece. Just !!
Just because it hasn't affected your little corner of the world doesn't mean bad things aren't happening.

Its happening everywhere. The UK will be a Sharia state by 2050 and anybody with the wrong colour skin will end up as a sex slave in a muzzie harem.

Commie, Marxist, Wanker.

Hmmph.

Its happening everywhere. The UK will be a Sharia state by 2050 and anybody with the wrong colour skin will end up as a sex slave in a muzzie harem.
2050 is a long way off and your prediction will come true long before that distant date.

Commie, Marxist, Wanker.

Hmmph.

Have you had the operation to tighten things up in preparation for the new job, they would not like to think you were that easy you know

Commie, Marxist, Wanker.

Hmmph.

Your sarcasm is misplaced.

Consider this: with a 'PC' climate well established, where there's an inbuilt deference to the Muslim 'minority', so they'll manage ever-greater inroads into our society in the UK. We're already swamped with mosques, and entire communities of them -- none of which show the slightest interest in integrating with what I (- these days -) laughingly call 'the indigenous culture'.

Project for yourself where that must lead, with no meaningful countering checks or balances coming into play. Sheer commonsense tells you that the future could indeed be a very dire one !

Forum List

Back