The U505 was a German Unterseaboot (Submarine) from WWII

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
I remember as a child in Chicago as they brought it on a barge to the beach across South Shore Drive from the Museum of Science and Industry. I watched as they interrupted traffic to take it across that busy "highway" and positioned it alongside of the Museum. Many have been the times that I toured that submarine as a boy and as a father with another load of children out of the many that I have raised. The children have always been fascinated and the Boat had value for education purposes.

Now, we have things like U5 and U3 and U7 and crap like that. They are not fascinating and they have no educational purpose because they are totally false. When you start with fictitious numbers to begin with, and then conduct false surveys to alter those asinine fictitious numbers, all you have is crap.

There are some people who pretend to believe those numbers. They are insane or fools. The fact remains that if you conduct an actual valid survey of the people of the United States, you will find that well over thirty million are out of work or underemployed. They would work full time if work was available, but that kind of work is not to be found and is not available in vast sections of the United States.

The Federal Government refuses to conduct a valid survey of actual unemployment and underemployment because the government does not want to expose the lies it has been telling the public for the past half century. What a horrible mess things are, and they are only getting worse.

Of all forms of tyranny the least attractive and the most vulgar is the tyranny of mere wealth, the tyranny of plutocracy.

Things are not looking good now.

Of course many of us have been saying that thing are not looking good since the Reagan administration, too, but the nation wasn't listening.

Well the shit finally hit the fan.

Forum List

Back