The U.S. is leaving Iraq at the end of the year

Iran's involvement in an Iraqi Civil War will be a massive blunder on the Mullahs' part. It will only quicken their demise but many innocent Iraqis and Iranians will be slaughtered in the process. Many many will suffer. Iran will be devasted but the Mullahs will probably be gone forever. It's gonna be a real horror show. Stay tuned.

Let them have their horror show and leave us out of it.

Stupid move by Obama on a strategic level. I hope Iran invades during the election season for it will show it was a stupid foreign policy move by the usurper. It will just be one more crisis that will insure a republican or independent canddates victory against him.

Yeah right I guess President Bush shouldn't have agreed to it huh.

The strategic blunder was undoing the tenious balance of power in the ME by invading and occupying in the first place.

Racist.

Obama Proclaims End of Iraq War as Contractor War Continues

Iran will take a beating trying to get in the middle of that thing. The Sunni Arab Nations in the region will not accept it. And when the Iraqi Civil War does begin,it could be excellent cover for an Israeli or NATO strike on Iran. It would probably be an ideal time for an attack. This could happen.

Well, we all know what happened to Afghanistan after the Soviets left and we abandonded our interest there. So another bonheaded move by Obama. This allows Iran to turn Iraq into its next province. We'll be back in 10 years.

What's your alternative? To deny the mandate of a sovereign nation to get the Hell out? And in doing so, likely start a whole new conflict where we are trying to justify retaining control of Iraq AGAINST their wishes?

Iran will take a beating trying to get in the middle of that thing. The Sunni Arab Nations in the region will not accept it. And when the Iraqi Civil War does begin,it could be excellent cover for an Israeli or NATO strike on Iran. It would probably be an ideal time for an attack. This could happen.

The U.S. wants 1 of 2 things, either an oil rich country to be our puppets or to have an oil rich country in ruins.

That's the goal, and we'll get what we want. And it all hurts the U.S. taxpayer :(.

Forum List

Back