The U.S. Gov: giving parts of Arizona back to Mexico!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"So, our government has surrendered and ceded part of Arizona to the smugglers and cartels of Mexico?

What do you think would happen if signs like this were to be found back East? But this is just backwater, flyover AZ so it doesn’t count to the media and Congress, I guess."

The U.S. Gov: giving parts of Arizona back to Mexico

Giving Part of U.S. to Mexico? - Video - FoxNews.com

I'm sure Obama has already apologized to the Mexican President for not giving more of the U.S. to Mexico. Obama is probably working on that now.

4473587800b04e089006m.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Hmm , maybe me and some of my friends could go camping up there...................

"So, our government has surrendered and ceded part of Arizona to the smugglers and cartels of Mexico?

What do you think would happen if signs like this were to be found back East? But this is just backwater, flyover AZ so it doesn’t count to the media and Congress, I guess."

The U.S. Gov: giving parts of Arizona back to Mexico

Giving Part of U.S. to Mexico? - Video - FoxNews.com

I'm sure Obama has already apologized to the Mexican President for not giving more of the U.S. to Mexico. Obama is probably working on that now.

4473587800b04e089006m.jpg

Absolutely OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!

The MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami, the Black Racist MARXIST Palistinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector MUST BE IMPEACHED for surrendering our country to Mexico and it's human trafficking and drug cartels !!!!

One would think that even the Obamarrhoidal Idiots would join us in DEMANDING that this MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami protect America from this OBVIOUS GIVEAWAY of our US Territory !!!

There is no longer any doubt that we need to reform The Posse Comitatus Act. It is time we policed our borders and did it with Active and armed Military troops.

Of course standing orders would remain to not engage any targets headed in a southern direction.

From this paragraph, what they are saying is that they are actively working to intedict the smuggling and illegal immigrants, and do not wish citizens to be caught in a crossfire.

Perhaps you firebreathing retards should read the whole thing before going off the deep end.

http://www.fws.gov/southwest/refuges/arizona/buenosaires/PDFs/Closure.pdf

The situation in this zone has
reached a point where continued
public use of the area is not prudent.
The Buenos Aires National Wildlife
Refuge has been adversely affected
by border-related activities. The
international border with Mexico has
also become increasingly violent.
Assaults on law enforcement officers
and violence against migrants have
escalated. Violence on the Refuge
associated with smugglers and
border bandits has been welldocumented.
Many of these activities
are concentrated at, or near, the
border. The concentration of illegal
activity, surveillance and law
enforcement interdictions make
these zones dangerous.

If US citizens can't GO THERE,

a part of these United States,

because it's UNSAFE, due to an ARMED INVASION,

THAT's giving up control of the lands ~ Retreating From and CEDING IT TO THE INVADERS!!!

WTF is any Military Presence, to DEFEND our country???

But we're the retards, eh? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
So, if there is a bank where the police and bank robbers are having a shootout, the police cordon is an infringement on your liberty?

I do believe that we should get major law enforcement down there, close the border, and remove the miscreants, preferably in a lethal manner. But we should have done that after 9-11. After all, the majority of illegals that are here came in after 9-11.

Old Farts,

Obamarrhoidal Idiots will always try to downplay any infringement against America's interests even if it is, as in this case, against our own territory.

You can take your bogus Obamarrhoidal analogy and shove it up your arse.

The bottom line is that there is an invasion of foreigners on our sovereign land and your Messiah, The MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami, the Black Racist MARXIST, Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector is doing fuck all.

Predictably, the Obamarrhoidal arseholes are desperately protecting ANOTHER one of this Political Charlatan's PATHETIC FAILURES.

Interesting, The Fox video will not load and I don't see or hear anything else, that I have run across, concerning this outrage in Arizona. Our country being 'invaded', and we sit and do nothing! Oh something, we ban our own citizens from entering and let the invaders have free run.

Does anyone suspect that this country has already been 'taken over"?

This should be, in my opinion, front page news until someone, somewhere in Washington D.C. has the 'ballz' to put and end to this nonsense. What's next North Korea, Iran, etc send people to occupy a portion of our country, and our leaders, afraid to fight back, just 'give them the land' by making it illegal for U.S. citizens to enter the area? WTF's with this?

I have to do more research into this one, it's just too hard to believe this government would do such a thing, unless it's not OUR government any longer.

So, if there is a bank where the police and bank robbers are having a shootout, the police cordon is an infringement on your liberty?

I do believe that we should get major law enforcement down there, close the border, and remove the miscreants, preferably in a lethal manner. But we should have done that after 9-11. After all, the majority of illegals that are here came in after 9-11.

:clap2:
You have just won the Stupidest Analogy of the Thread
Award

Do you have anyone you would like to thank for your ignorance?

Then, in classic fashion, you finish it off with a bald-faced lie as your closing sentence!!
:clap2::cuckoo::clap2:

There is no longer any doubt that we need to reform The Posse Comitatus Act. It is time we policed our borders and did it with Active and armed Military troops.

Of course standing orders would remain to not engage any targets headed in a southern direction.

Good idea Lolly !
Then all of your skin headed, brainwashed Nazi heroes can go door to door, take all of your guns, shoot your dog, plant drugs on you and make you disappear.
Hey ! Then the fallen empire can be just like it's gawd, IsNtReal ! You'll be almost chosen !

FreeDumb. Voted in by idiots like you.

There is NO need to reform anything. Posse Comitataus already allows for the military to be deployed down there

John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007

The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition... the President determines that... domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order... or [to] suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such... a condition... so hinders the execution of the laws... that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law... or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

also a few other exemption

* National Guard units while under the authority of the governor of a state;
* Troops used under the order of the President of the United States pursuant to the Insurrection Act, as was the case during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.
* Under 18 U.S.C. § 831, the Attorney General may request that the Secretary of Defense provide emergency assistance if civilian law enforcement is inadequate to address certain types of threats involving the release of nuclear materials, such as potential use of a nuclear or radiological weapon. Such assistance may be by any personnel under the authority of the Department of Defense, provided such assistance does not adversely affect U.S. military preparedness.
* Support roles under the Joint Special Operations Command

Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The vid basically says there are signs that encourage people to not travel past a certain point, not that it is illegal. The outrage here is not ceding anything, it is that there is no response to this and securing out borders is not happening. Is it not the governors right to activate the guard?

I should have stated this more clearly but I was trying to get at why the governor has not activated the full guard and sent them down there to take care of this. There will be the leftwing nuts who decry their use but that is what they are there for, defending us from foreign threats. Mexican drug cartels signify a significant foreign threat and I do NOT want the police faced with that kind of threat. They are not equipped for that type of mission. I guarantee that if the military were to go in there with force the cartels would quickly find another source of income.

Forum List

Back