The U.S. formally charged the Chinese firm Huawei and its C.F.O. with helping banks evade sanctions

For not helping us destabilize another nation and starve out its people? I'll bet there's a lot more of that if you dig given how often we destabilize other nations and starve out their peoples to topple their governments.

Stop saying 'We".

We The People don't do that crap. Your beloved Establishment does.
That said, China is the most treacherous, lying, underhanded, human rights violating COMMUNIST sack-o-shit on Earth (after NK)

That you have the audacity to compare the US to China is a reflection of your failure to be intelligent.

U.S. Formally Accuses Huawei Executive of Helping Evade Iran Sanctions
I wonder have we ever charged a China business like this before?

Me thinks THIS IS BIG. VERY BIG.

This is the start of a series of events that is going to lead to a serious confrontation between the US and China.
If Xi wasn't in power, it might blow over, but he must prove he is capable of handling the US and forcing the US to back down. His power and image are at stake.

Watch for China's response. it'll send shock waves.

I suspect they will come back with made up revelations claiming big US corporate heads did the same in China....knowing full well they have the Internet locked up tighter than a drum.

You know how Leftists are.....when caught red-handed, make up false allegations against those who caught you. (oops, I mean Communists. actually, what's the diff?)

Last edited:
Ahhhh. Th 5G revolution.......They are positioning for power for, once 5G is introduced the world will change. The US does NOT want China in charge of it.

Forum List

Back