The U.S. Constitution is NOT an international document

73268271.jpg
Yes....that is your mantra Sunni Man. I don't understand why, but it clearly is...

Let me see............Who has more credibility, a federal judge, or a RWNJ keyboard warrior who makes all his major decisions based on what drugs Alex Jones is on today? I gotta go with the federal judge.
Wait....a parasitic mooch who wants to live as a ward of the state is siding with an idiot left-wing political activist posing as a "judge" of the state? Shocking...

Typical LIBERAL LIES!! I NEVER mentioned Alex Jones! I referred to the LAW specifically 8 USC 1182!! OWNED!!
Almost everything you post could be an Alex Jones quote. You're an idiot that believes right wing lies.
That's why he cited an exact law while you had to panic and mention Alex Jones. There is only one idiot between the two of you and it sure as hell isn't him.

What supreme body interprets the Constitution?
None. The U.S. Constitution authorizes no "body" to "interpret" it. Sorry, not sorry.
Really? So why do we have a supreme court?
To decide if legislation passed by Congress is constitutional. Not to decide what the constitution itself means. The constitution says exactly what it says - there is nothing to interpret.

They have to determine what it says before they can determine if the legislation is constitutional. You're really not that dumb, are you?

They have to determine what it says before they can determine if the legislation is constitutional. You're really not that dumb, are you?
Tell me something dimwit - did you have to call the U.S. Supreme Court and ask them to "determine" what each post in this thread "says" or did you just read it and accept what was written?

The U.S. Constitution is law you dimwitted parasite. Just as a body does not determine whether a 25MPH speed limit actually means 25MPH or whether that means going 45MPH, so too is the U.S. Constitution (signed into law) not open for "interpretation". A U.S. citizen would not be able to comply with the law if someone else could magically determine it means something else any time they wanted.

You continue to illustrate that you are a very special kind of stupid.

Tell me something dimwit - did you have to call the U.S. Supreme Court and ask them to "determine" what each post in this thread "says" or did you just read it and accept what was written?

The U.S. Constitution is law you dimwitted parasite. Just as a body does not determine whether a 25MPH speed limit actually means 25MPH or whether that means going 45MPH, so too is the U.S. Constitution (signed into law) not open for "interpretation". A U.S. citizen would not be able to comply with the law if someone else could magically determine it means something else any time they wanted.

You continue to illustrate that you are a very special kind of stupid.

You're on a roll today. Say some more stupid stuff so I can laugh at you more.

That DELUSIONAL judge Watson in Hawaii should be IMPEACHED immediately!! The establishment clause doesn't apply to 7+ BILLION people on earth! It only applies to U.S. citizens so Trump is 100% right with his travel ban!! See below for the statute Trump used:

View attachment 117573

Let me see............Who has more credibility, a federal judge, or a RWNJ keyboard warrior who makes all his major decisions based on what drugs Alex Jones is on today? I gotta go with the federal judge.

Typical LIBERAL LIES!! I NEVER mentioned Alex Jones! I referred to the LAW specifically 8 USC 1182!!

OWNED!!

Almost everything you post could be an Alex Jones quote. You're an idiot that believes right wing lies.

The guy thinks he's a patriot but wants to suck Putins and the top 1% dicks...Talk about brain fucked.

Funny because the left wing is generally the ones who don't want to confront Putin over Crimea or Syria, and you guys do everything in your power to regulate the crap out of every industry, so that only the top 1% can afford to be in the industries, and shut out the little guy as much as you possibly can.

You people are the biggest supporters of the 1% that have ever existed. Why do you think there are more 1%ers as democrats, than Republicans.

That DELUSIONAL judge Watson in Hawaii should be IMPEACHED immediately!! The establishment clause doesn't apply to 7+ BILLION people on earth! It only applies to U.S. citizens so Trump is 100% right with his travel ban!! See below for the statute Trump used:

View attachment 117573

Typical LIBERAL LIES!! I NEVER mentioned Alex Jones! I referred to the LAW specifically 8 USC 1182!!

OWNED!!

The guy thinks he's a patriot but wants to suck Putins and the top 1% dicks...Talk about brain fucked.

Funny because the left wing is generally the ones who don't want to confront Putin over Crimea or Syria, and you guys do everything in your power to regulate the crap out of every industry, so that only the top 1% can afford to be in the industries, and shut out the little guy as much as you possibly can.

You people are the biggest supporters of the 1% that have ever existed. Why do you think there are more 1%ers as democrats, than Republicans.

1%ers didn't get that way by following any particular political ideology. A very few were just extremely lucky, and the rest inherited it.

It is time to put this idiotic left-wing false narrative to rest once and for all. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document. As such, it applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. A non-US citizen has no constitutional rights. None. They don't have a right to free speech. The don't have a right to keep and bear arms. They don't have a right to an attorney. They don't have a right to a phone call. And they can absolutely be held indefinitely without being charged. They have no rights.
Well no. That's not true. If you read the constitution more carefully, in some places it says citizen. In others it says persons. Where it says person it means anyone citizen or not. Which is why citizens have a right to bear arms but all persons have the right to an attorney.

It is time to put this idiotic left-wing false narrative to rest once and for all. The U.S. Constitution is not an international document. As such, it applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. A non-US citizen has no constitutional rights. None. They don't have a right to free speech. The don't have a right to keep and bear arms. They don't have a right to an attorney. They don't have a right to a phone call. And they can absolutely be held indefinitely without being charged. They have no rights.
Well no. That's not true. If you read the constitution more carefully, in some places it says citizen. In others it says persons. Where it says person it means anyone citizen or not. Which is why citizens have a right to bear arms but all persons have the right to an attorney.
The U.S. Constitution doesn't work that way. You cannot apply the U.S. Constitution some times and not others. You either have constitutional rights (100% of them) or you do not have constitutional rights. When they said "persons" they meant U.S. citizens. They did not at any point account for non-U.S. citizens. They didn't write the document for germans or italians. It was written for Americans only.

If a foreigner had constitutional rights - would have to let them vote. And it is illegal for them to vote. You know why? Because they have no constitutional rights. None. Just because we often choose to extend them constitutional privileges doesn't mean they have a right to them.

I believe the Constitution applies to everyone. Within the Constitution it states: A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

I'm no lawyer but I would think that language applies whether you're from Ohio, Arizona, Mexico or Syria,

The Constitution applies to the US States, not foreign.

View attachment 117573

Duh, but not based on religion.
You just agreed that that the U.S. Constitution is not an international document. Thus any non-U.S. citizen does not have any rights. Thank you.

They do have rights, just not constitutional rights.

Except for the Supremacy Clause. Any treaty Congress ratifies, carry's the same weight as the Constitution.

Like I said before, you make a fine German; but you ain't no American.

I believe the Constitution applies to everyone. Within the Constitution it states: A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

I'm no lawyer but I would think that language applies whether you're from Ohio, Arizona, Mexico or Syria,

The Constitution applies to the US States, not foreign.

I agree with that, but the OP's point that "it applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only" is what doesn't seem legit to me.

Forum List

Back