The U.S. Constitution is NOT an international document

I don't even fully believe that you have the ability to read, let alone understand what you're reading.
Typical response from someone getting their ass handed to them with facts.

There is either willful or ignorant conflation between terms of legal and illegal "immigrant", and even between being citizen and immigrant. I wrote about this before elsewhere, but it doesn't hurt to say it again.

Just as using term "illegal immigrant" is misleading, since someone being illegally here is not an immigrant, just an illegal, leftists now want to push the narrative that the foreigners outside of the US somehow have our constitutional rights, and since everything that leftists are trying to push for is based on a lie or on a false premise, this is too, just another leftist lie.

Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are illegals who should not be in this country at the first place.
Foreigners are not citizens and they do not have our constitutional rights. Only citizens have constitutional rights. That doesn't mean that non-citizens don't have any rights at all.

We all by the virtue of being human have natural rights, but our civil or citizen rights are result of our social compact that we as citizens agree upon mutually. Immigrants who respect and live by our rules for some time, can apply for our citizenship and therefore become part of our social compact once the citizenship is granted, and receive the rights of US constitution that only the US citizens can have. There is no such thing of alien or foreigner having our constitutional rights. There is no such thing that anyone have right to come to, or right to being allowed to come to our country.

Those who we did not let in, or those who jumped the fence, or those who overstayed their visas do not belong to our exclusive club of US citizens. If what lefties are saying is true, and isn't, why do we have passports, visas, green cards...

The Constitution only applies to the US federal govt, and now the state govts after the 14th Amendment. It doesn't grant rights or powers to individual citizens. A person can only take the govt to court to say the govt has done something which it shouldn't do.

That DELUSIONAL judge Watson in Hawaii should be IMPEACHED immediately!! The establishment clause doesn't apply to 7+ BILLION people on earth! It only applies to U.S. citizens so Trump is 100% right with his travel ban!! See below for the statute Trump used:

View attachment 117573

Let me see............Who has more credibility, a federal judge, or a RWNJ keyboard warrior who makes all his major decisions based on what drugs Alex Jones is on today? I gotta go with the federal judge.

I don't even fully believe that you have the ability to read, let alone understand what you're reading.
Typical response from someone getting their ass handed to them with facts.

There is either willful or ignorant conflation between terms of legal and illegal "immigrant", and even between being citizen and immigrant. I wrote about this before elsewhere, but it doesn't hurt to say it again.

Just as using term "illegal immigrant" is misleading, since someone being illegally here is not an immigrant, just an illegal, leftists now want to push the narrative that the foreigners outside of the US somehow have our constitutional rights, and since everything that leftists are trying to push for is based on a lie or on a false premise, this is too, just another leftist lie.

Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are illegals who should not be in this country at the first place.
Foreigners are not citizens and they do not have our constitutional rights. Only citizens have constitutional rights. That doesn't mean that non-citizens don't have any rights at all.

We all by the virtue of being human have natural rights, but our civil or citizen rights are result of our social compact that we as citizens agree upon mutually. Immigrants who respect and live by our rules for some time, can apply for our citizenship and therefore become part of our social compact once the citizenship is granted, and receive the rights of US constitution that only to the US citizens have. There is no such thing of alien or foreigner having our constitutional rights. There is no such thing that anyone have right to come to, or right to being allowed to come to our country.

Those who we did not let in, or those who jumped the fence, or those who overstayed their visas do not belong to our exclusive club of US citizens. If what lefties are saying is true, and isn't, why do we have passports, visas, green cards...

Foreign nationals being held at Guantanamo Bay have rights under the U.S. Constitution - according to SCOTUS.

As such, it applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only.
Not true. I'm not even American and I know you're talking balls. Non citizens on US soil have constitutional protections.

edit...Oh I see that's been done. Bet it still hasn't penetrated the layers of ignorance around the OP.

That DELUSIONAL judge Watson in Hawaii should be IMPEACHED immediately!! The establishment clause doesn't apply to 7+ BILLION people on earth! It only applies to U.S. citizens so Trump is 100% right with his travel ban!! See below for the statute Trump used:

View attachment 117573

Let me see............Who has more credibility, a federal judge, or a RWNJ keyboard warrior who makes all his major decisions based on what drugs Alex Jones is on today? I gotta go with the federal judge.

Typical LIBERAL LIES!! I NEVER mentioned Alex Jones! I referred to the LAW specifically 8 USC 1182!!

OWNED!!

View attachment 117573

Typical LIBERAL LIES!! I NEVER mentioned Alex Jones! I referred to the LAW specifically 8 USC 1182!!

OWNED!!

Almost everything you post could be an Alex Jones quote. You're an idiot that believes right wing lies.

View attachment 117573

OWNED!!

Almost everything you post could be an Alex Jones quote. You're an idiot that believes right wing lies.

The guy thinks he's a patriot but wants to suck Putins and the top 1% dicks...Talk about brain fucked.

230 or so odd years of judicial precedent and interpretation disagree with you.

But, I don't imagine you'll let anything so insignificant as reality stop you from believing what you want.
"Judicial Precedence" isn't the supreme law of the land, snowflake. The U.S. Constitution is and it is very clear that you are dead-wrong (as usual).

:lol:

Actually, it's universally agreed upon that many parts of the Constitution apply to everyone under the jurisdiction of the United States - meaning everyone within it's borders, other than diplomats. It's in the text.

Shouting on the internet will not change that reality.
That kind of changes when they break the law to come here don't you think ? Mexico has tougher immigration laws than we do for fucks sake.

What supreme body interprets the Constitution?
None. The U.S. Constitution authorizes no "body" to "interpret" it. Sorry, not sorry.

So, according to the 2nd Amendment - you have the right to own any weapon you choose? Right? How many fully automatic weapons do you own? Sawed-off shotguns? Hand grenades? Bazookas?
Yes it does unfortunately the Government has been steadily eroding our right with unconstitutional bans that only affects law abiding citizens. By the way you can legally own most of those weapons if you're willing to go through the bureaucratic bullshit involved and spend a lot of money.

I believe the Constitution applies to everyone. Within the Constitution it states: A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

I'm no lawyer but I would think that language applies whether you're from Ohio, Arizona, Mexico or Syria,

What supreme body interprets the Constitution?
None. The U.S. Constitution authorizes no "body" to "interpret" it. Sorry, not sorry.
Really? So why do we have a supreme court?
To decide if legislation passed by Congress is constitutional. Not to decide what the constitution itself means. The constitution says exactly what it says - there is nothing to interpret.

Duh, well I know they're legal with a permit - if one is legally qualified to get a permit. But you can't buy one at Walmart. Oh, and it has to be manufactured prior to May 1986. Gee, where does it say all that in the Constitution (2nd Amendment)?
It doesn't. Thank you for illustrating once again how you left-wing fascists have trampled our constitutional rights. I love when you people provide your own examples of your oppression.

View attachment 117573

Duh, but not based on religion.
You just agreed that that the U.S. Constitution is not an international document. Thus any non-U.S. citizen does not have any rights. Thank you.

73268271.jpg

The Constitution only applies to the US federal govt, and now the state govts after the 14th Amendment. It doesn't grant rights or powers to individual citizens. A person can only take the govt to court to say the govt has done something which it shouldn't do.
Dumbest. Post. EVER. So only the federal (or state) government has freedom of speech? A citizen does not? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back