The U.N. worthless?

What do you think of the U.N.?

• It's an ineffective, corrupt, and anti-semitic joke

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • It could be doing a lot better, but the world needs it

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • The U.N. is holding the peace of the world together!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's the U.N.?

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
US out of the UN.

UN out of the US.

And then let's start up a United Nations That Don't Oppress Their Population And Are Generally For Freedom and challenge the UN to a steel cage deathmatch!

Originally posted by Gop guy
Well of course it is! But what do you guys think?:)

Of course it is. The UN reminds me of unions. They had a good and honorable purpose, but it has been lost long ago. The last time the UN worked was during the Korean war. Since then, it has become nothing but a corrupt institution that is used by the elitists of the world to grab power.

Its Hellspawn.

It is nothing more than the EU in Capitalist clothing.

Is the UN worthless? I guess that answer can easily be answered when you see that on their Human Rights Council, Sudan is a member.

I don't think they are anti-semitic. Everyday I turn on the news, I see a new terroristic act commited by Hamas, but I also see a new war atrocity committed by Israel. IMHO, Israel and Hamas deserve each other.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
. . . . but I also see a new war atrocity committed by Israel. IMHO, Israel ad Hamas deserve each other.

What atrocities? Just courious. I can point to many attacks by Hammas on civilians while the Israelis try like hell to pinpoint their attacks on the Hammas leadership.....

just like our us constitution Its e great idea but desperately needs to be completely overhauled.The corruption is unprecedented as it is in many government groups and agencies.

I don't see where our Constitution needs to be 'completely' overhauled. Actually I don't think it needs tinkering with. Now some judges....but heh, they are not following it in the first place.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I think my opinion has been overstated on this board as to what I think of the UN! but I guess 1 more time can't hurt!

The U.N. Worthless? YES

Lets hope CBS takes a another look at the board and sees this pole.

I think it's pretty much dispised in America though, this is nothing new.

Originally posted by Trademark 36
just like our us constitution Its e great idea but desperately needs to be completely overhauled.The corruption is unprecedented as it is in many government groups and agencies.

Our constitution is the very bedrock that holds this country together. It's the envy of the world.

If you think there's something better somewhere else, I invite you to leave America. We don't need anarchists here. We think the constitution is just right.

yes kath,your right it doesnt need to be overhauled and probably could use a little tweeking,however the laws that have stemmed from it have gone very askew from there original intentions so that people like oj, through johnny cochran and people like bill clinton who in white water,bottom line scamed a lot of fixed income elderly folks can manipulate to get away with something they were completely guilty of.

Originally posted by Trademark 36
yes kath,your right it doesnt need to be overhauled and probably could use a little tweeking,however the laws that have stemmed from it have gone very askew from there original intentions so that people like oj, through johnny cochran and people like bill clinton who in white water,bottom line scamed a lot of fixed income elderly folks can manipulate to get away with something they were completely guilty of.

They didn't get off because of the constitution, they got off because they had plenty of MONEY!

Money will buy you damn near anything you want here in America, including your inocense, and that has to do with the Judicial branch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back