The Tyranny that is HolderObama: Orders Family:Give Up Your Religion or Your Business

Being forced to regualrly violate your religion's viewpoint is being forced to not follow it. Basically its being forced to give it up.

So if my religious views says I need to sacrifice a virgin every Sunday - the government has no right to prevent me, correct?

What if my religious view says that soap and sanitation is the work of the Devil - and I own a restaurant? Government has no right to require me to provide a means for employees to wash their hands? Seriously?

Sounds like your religion, tell me, how's it working out so far?

Under normal circumstances, when the government changes a rule or law, they grandfather folks in. This sweeping change has no allowances and is part of the problem. The government was even warned ahead of time that this would be a problem.

Being forced to regualrly violate your religion's viewpoint is being forced to not follow it. Basically its being forced to give it up.

So if my religious views says I need to sacrifice a virgin every Sunday - the government has no right to prevent me, correct?

What if my religious view says that soap and sanitation is the work of the Devil - and I own a restaurant? Government has no right to require me to provide a means for employees to wash their hands? Seriously?

Sounds like your religion, tell me, how's it working out so far?

So my religion should only be protected if its Christian.

I get it.

Forum List

Back