The tyranny of Islam

M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
DanielsPipe.Org
Submitted by Terry Smith (United Kingdom)
Nov 4, 2008 at 19:52

An older comment, but still apt. . . .

Excerpt:

Islam hates beauty. Islam hates music, art and light. Islam takes everything and gives nothing. Islam wants to live in a cave and ritually slaughter animals. Islam wants to stone to death a 13 year old girl who was raped by powerful men. Islam loves darkness and death. They want a world caliphate, where no-one can think for themselves. If this primitive state could happen, how would it be. Forget anything which is pleasing or which improves the human condition. Inventions would be outlawed unless some self-appointed mullahs approved, everyone would pray five times a day to a god who demanded everything from them and gave nothing in return.​

LINK

Islam Takes Root In Brazil...
:eek:
Islam Gives Brazil New Face
Sunday, 21 August 2011 - A growing number of Brazilians of various backgrounds are converting to Islam.
Giving Brazil’s carnival city a new taste, a growing number of Muslim converts in Rio De Janeiro is changing the face of the world’s biggest Catholic country. “I found in Islam everything I had always looked for,” Omar Israfil Dawud bin Ibrahim, who until just four years ago officiated as Catholic priest at a local church, told Agence France Presse (AFP) on Sunday, August 21. “I met God as he is, with no adaptation,” the 34-year-old graphic designer said. Wearing a traditional robe, Omar accompanies his wife, Alessandra Faria, who goes by the name “Fatima” after converting to Islam and donning hijab, on Ramadan nights to Mesquita da Luz, Rio's first mosque.

“At the seminary, you learn that Islam is one of the monotheistic religions. There is no prejudice against this religion,” said Omar as he stood by his wife. As for the wife, the decision to don hijab in a city where mini-bikinis in seaside neighborhoods is a normal scene was surprising to many. “In the beginning, my mother was mortified at the thought of going outside with me,” she said. Feeling proud of her new religion, Fatima says her beliefs can find a place in the multi-cultural country. “I wear the veil to show I am Muslim and aware that I am part of a minority,” she added. “Brazil is a mix, made up of several different cultures. This mix makes Brazilians very adaptable and tolerant.”

According to the 2001 census, there are 27,239 Muslims in Brazil. However, the Islamic Brazilian Federation puts the number at around one and a half million. Islam expert Paulo Pinto of Fuminense Federal University estimated Brazil is home to about a million Muslims. With no confirmed number of Muslims, the best indicator of the growth of Islam in the country is the rapid increase in the number of mosques. There are now 127 mosques, four times as many as there were back in 2000.

New Facts

DanielsPipe.Org
Submitted by Terry Smith (United Kingdom)
Nov 4, 2008 at 19:52

An older comment, but still apt. . . .

Excerpt:

Islam hates beauty. Islam hates music, art and light. Islam takes everything and gives nothing. Islam wants to live in a cave and ritually slaughter animals. Islam wants to stone to death a 13 year old girl who was raped by powerful men. Islam loves darkness and death. They want a world caliphate, where no-one can think for themselves. If this primitive state could happen, how would it be. Forget anything which is pleasing or which improves the human condition. Inventions would be outlawed unless some self-appointed mullahs approved, everyone would pray five times a day to a god who demanded everything from them and gave nothing in return.​

LINK
That is because satan hates the light, love, beauty, and since islam is satans religion, islam is a dark cult.

Forum List

Back