The Two Worst Racists In America

I'm not going to waste my time posting to your trivial bullshit for too much longer.

Responding to the orinial post is "trivial bullshit?" Based on WHAT premise?

Since you obviously couldn't keep up if I slowed down by half it really doesn't matter what your cranky little ass presumes to think you will or won't put up with.

You have yet to post any substantiated argument that I've seen. Perhaps you should try improving your knowledge as well as your disposition.

You damned sure haven't done anything in this thread but crank on it, and try to tell others how they have to post to appease your laziness.

Responding to the orinial post is "trivial bullshit?" Based on WHAT premise?

Since you obviously couldn't keep up if I slowed down by half it really doesn't matter what your cranky little ass presumes to think you will or won't put up with.

You have yet to post any substantiated argument that I've seen. Perhaps you should try improving your knowledge as well as your disposition.

You damned sure haven't done anything in this thread but crank on it, and try to tell others how they have to post to appease your laziness.

More evidence of your stupidity. How come you can call me stupid but when I do it, I'm a foul mouth crank by the way?

The only reason why I posted in this thread is because WilliamJoyce is constantly making racial comments that have no basis to them except that he is a bigot - I offered him a chance to clarify that and he didn't.

I on the other hand, gave facts and statistics (with a source) that refuted the claim that blacks committed more crimes than whites (which no one refuted or even acknowledged - actual topic) and people like you are deflected by bringing up retarded arguments about who first introduced Canada and the UK into this thread.

You can stop bending over now :lol:

I on the other hand, gave facts and statistics (with a source) that refuted the claim that blacks committed more crimes than whites (which no one refuted or even acknowledged - actual topic) and people like you are deflected by bringing up retarded arguments about who first introduced Canada and the UK into this thread.
Actually you didn't refute anything. Your stats actually prove what you were trying to disprove. If there were the same amount of blacks in America as there are white people then you would be correct. However, since blacks only make up about 13% of the population but represent the same amount of whites in the prison population, your statistics show that blacks commit more crimes than whites. That doesn't take into account the different social and economical factors of why there is a disparity, but nonetheless your statistics don't prove anything.

Actually you didn't refute anything. Your stats actually prove what you were trying to disprove. If there were the same amount of blacks in America as there are white people then you would be correct. However, since blacks only make up about 13% of the population but represent the same amount of whites in the prison population, your statistics show that blacks commit more crimes than whites. That doesn't take into account the different social and economical factors of why there is a disparity, but nonetheless your statistics don't prove anything.

What do social and economical factors have to do with committing crimes?

There is no excuse for violationg the rules of society

What do social and economical factors have to do with committing crimes?
A lot. But that's not what I said. I said social and economic factors could explain the parity that blacks make up the same percentage of whites in the prison population. Learn to read or let grown folks talk.

There is no excuse for violationg the rules of society
Instead of being an apologist and a hypocrite, you should keep those words in mind the next time an aid for a high ranking official obstructs justice and commits perjury.

A lot. But that's not what I said. I said social and economic factors could explain some of the parity that blacks make up the same percentage of whites in the prison population. Learn to read or let grown folks talk.

Instead of being an apologist and a hypocrite, you should keep those words in mind the next time an aid for a high ranking official obstructs justice and commits perjury.

Perhaps blacks commit more of the crimes would be why there are more blacks in prison

I do keep those words in mind when politicans commit perjury

Did you with Clinton?

Probably not

More evidence of your stupidity. How come you can call me stupid but when I do it, I'm a foul mouth crank by the way?

The only reason why I posted in this thread is because WilliamJoyce is constantly making racial comments that have no basis to them except that he is a bigot - I offered him a chance to clarify that and he didn't.

You can stop bending over now :lol:

I don't bend over, and you have yet to put me in that position.

WJ is a racist. He also makes some valid points. I dismiss both your numbers and his because both reflect your agendas, respectively.

Perhaps if you had posted them in your own words?:shock:

While you are quick to label WJ a bigot, I would say the same applies to you in the oppsoite direction. You refuse to look at facts and are quick to judge anything that does not support an agenda holding blacks accountable for anything, and made at least one condescending remark towards whites.

So, I don't see WJ as being anymore bigotted on the topic than you. The axe cuts both ways.

When people like WJ quite using race as an excuse for their failures, and people like you quit pretending that racial minorities are above reproach simply because they are racial minorities, the topic of "racism" goes away.

Perhaps blacks commit more of the crimes would be why there are more blacks in prison
Perhaps???? You don't sound so sure of yourself now. Commit to an argument and maybe we'll talk. I don't know if newsbusters has pumped anything out on black crime today so it might require you to think for yourself for once.

I do keep those words in mind when politicans commit perjury

Did you with Clinton?

Probably not
I did with Clinton. Your first mistake is assuming I'm a liberal. You on the other hand didn't with Libby. But since you're changing your tune, I'd like to hear what sentence you think Libby should receive for obstructing justice and committing perjury?

I cannot think of anything more racist then telling a race of people they cannot make in life without quotas and government programs

WJ is a racist. He also makes some valid points. I dismiss both your numbers and his because both reflect your agendas, respectively.

Perhaps if you had posted them in your own words?:shock:

While you are quick to label WJ a bigot, I would say the same applies to you in the oppsoite direction. You refuse to look at facts and are quick to judge anything that does not support an agenda holding blacks accountable for anything, and made at least one condescending remark towards whites.

So, I don't see WJ as being anymore bigotted on the topic than you. The axe cuts both ways.

When people like WJ quite using race as an excuse for their failures, and people like you quit pretending that racial minorities are above reproach simply because they are racial minorities, the topic of "racism" goes away.

And what agenda do I have based on my posts in this thread? You have made a lot of unfounded and false accusations without anything to back it up - you don't even know my position on race issues and yet here you up making up stuff to fit your agenda.

I want to actually copy and paste what exactly I have said that makes me a bigot. I also want you to copy and paste where I was condescending to whites.

And what agenda do I have based on my posts in this thread? You have made a lot of unfounded and false accusations without anything to back it up - you don't even know my position on race issues and yet here you up making up stuff to fit your agenda.

I want to actually copy and paste what exactly I have said that makes me a bigot. I also want you to copy and paste where I was condescending to whites.

Not really hard to figure out your agenda with condesending comments like this:

At what behaviour are you poor white folks suffering at the hands of the scary blacks?

I think that pretty much covers both paragraphs nicely.

New Topics

Forum List

Back