The two sets of twins are one in a million

That gold medal swimmer comes the closest to being an "actual knuckledragger". That's what made him so successful, those long long arms and short legs. What a swimmer. Now back to the family. They are beautiful children. Will they grow up and racially divide themselves? What influence will the children in school have on them. Will black children taunt them? Didn't obamalama have difficulties along those lines?

No its an intellectual one. People who dont want to mix with people of other races are intellectually dishonest.

Huh? "Intellectually dishonest"? I'd say declining to interact is about as honest as it comes, behaviorally. Me hopscotching to the other side of the street when a clutch of black gang members is headed toward me isn't "intellectually dishonest," it's common sense.

You are intellectually dishonest because you refuse to accept the fact that skin color says nothing about what lies inside of a human being. It is fact and proven science. We can all copulate and produce offspring. We are the same and a black person is no different than you. You might as well avoid people with brown hair or close set eyes.

You refuse the intellectual findings that we all came from the same place.

Your stance is anti intellectual period.

That gold medal swimmer comes the closest to being an "actual knuckledragger". That's what made him so successful, those long long arms and short legs. What a swimmer. Now back to the family. They are beautiful children. Will they grow up and racially divide themselves? What influence will the children in school have on them. Will black children taunt them? Didn't obamalama have difficulties along those lines?

I doubt they'll have much trouble, although I guess it would depend on where they live. My sister's oldest son is a pale blond with gray eyes, and her second son - younger by two years - is half-black. Everyone at school knew they were brothers, but no one thought much about it.

Interestingly, every time my sister punished her second son, he would respond with, "It's because I'm black, isn't it? You're picking on me because I'm black."

I have to say, though, that I was a bit lost on the "we're all brothers and sisters" remark and what it had to do with the story. Certainly THEY are sisters, having the same parents and all.

I just asked several people we have over for the holidays if they've heard of 'Knuckle Dragger'. They were shocked and wanted to know why I asked. I showed them your post and they all think you're a racist. You should know that African-Americans have been called primates for hundreds of years. Be a little more sensitive next time.

Really Exit Sighted? I call you that because your brain has obviously left......

"Knuckle Dragger" is a term that has been in use LONG before your limited use of it........in the military, calling someone a knuckle dragger generally means they're acting like a Neanderthal, with a sloping forehead and arms dragging behind you.

And......since it's accepted by most that mankind descended from them, you should really expand your definition......

It can refer to ANY of us.

By the way y'all......take a nice day sometime and go to a park and watch all the kids.

If they're under the age of 7, they don't really see race, they just see other kids.

Racism and bigotry are learned behaviors.

Forum List

Back