The two greatest QBs in the history of the Broncos franchise are linked by an elbow

Tebow is not one of the greatest QBs in Denver history

Oh yeah. I forgot about Craig Morton.

Better QB than Tebow

Oh, boy, another left wing "I Hate Tim Tebow" parasite.

So what REALLY bothers you the most about Tim Tebow?

The fact that he believes in God? The fact that he mentions God when he is interviewed? The fact that he has a moral compass? The fact that he lives a clean life? The fact that he doesn't spend his money on bling and fast cars and whores?

Why is it that the vast majority of the "Tebow-haters" are left wingnuts? Perhaps because Tebow is EVERYTHING they are not?

Better QB than Tebow

The fact that he believes in God? The fact that he mentions God when he is interviewed? The fact that he has a moral compass? The fact that he lives a clean life? The fact that he doesn't spend his money on bling and fast cars and whores?

Why is it that the vast majority of the "Tebow-haters" are left wingnuts? Perhaps because Tebow is EVERYTHING they are not?

Maybe it's because Craig Morton led two teams to the Super Bowl and Tebow has only played in ten games

Better QB than Tebow

This is the "Sports" forum. Next time use the proper venue for your partisan political hackery.

There's a reason you forgot about him: Dallas!

But as it stands now, Tebow and Morton have the same number of SB victories!

Good comeback...

There are thousands of NFL QBs with no SB victories. Most with better QB skills than Tebow

Morton lost his QB job in Dallas to Roger Staubach and played 18 years in the NFL. Craig Morton was a slightly better than average NFL QB. A level Tebow would be hard pressed to meet.

Forum List

Back