The Two Faces of Mitt Romney on Abortion

He changed his position. He can give a reason why he changed his position. He didn't do it in a matter of one speech as Kerry often did. He did it over time. He has been consistant with his change of position since then.

You really think Abortion is going to be a watershed issue this election when we have so many other problems to deal with?

Indeed. Just another 2-bit flim-flamming Republican weasel.

Nothing to see here.

But a FAR SIGHT better than the Statist Marxist LIAR BOY still in OJT in the Whitehouse NOW...right Marc?
What has Mitt done that makes him better?

Well, he accomplished things for once:

1) He has decades of experience turning financially screwed up companies into successful companies.
2) He knows how jobs are created in the private sector.
3) He has public and private sector leadership experience. Something our current President lacked until 2009.
4) He not only saved the 2002 Olympics from scandal, but ended up being able to make it turn a profit (If you don't know, not many Olympics actually do that).
5) He has demonstrated that he has the ability to actually solve problems through his private and public sector life.

I could probably go on if I cared to. I won't lie and say he doesn't have his flaws. But the man clearly has experience for the position and is a heck of alot more honesty than our current administration and probably more than the past 3.

He changed his position. He can give a reason why he changed his position. He didn't do it in a matter of one speech as Kerry often did. He did it over time. He has been consistant with his change of position since then.

You really think Abortion is going to be a watershed issue this election when we have so many other problems to deal with?

Abortion is a SIDE Social Issue to be dealt with later.

But a FAR SIGHT better than the Statist Marxist LIAR BOY still in OJT in the Whitehouse NOW...right Marc?

1) He has decades of experience turning financially screwed up companies into successful companies.
3) He has public and private sector leadership experience. Something our current President lacked until 2009.
4) He not only saved the 2002 Olympics from scandal, but ended up being able to make it turn a profit (If you don't know, not many Olympics actually do that).
5) He has demonstrated that he has the ability to actually solve problems through his private and public sector life.

I could probably go on if I cared to. I won't lie and say he doesn't have his flaws. But the man clearly has experience for the position and is a heck of alot more honesty than our current administration and probably more than the past 3.

And again? He's far and away BETTER than the ManChild currently infesting the Oval Office and on OJT seeing as the ManChild has NO experience in the private sector...as he wrecks it continually.

yup, he flip flopped...and?

Well this and speaking his conscience about the Vietnam war sunk Kerry in 2004.

But it also points out why Romney is damaged goods from the jump. He's veered hard right and his record as governor really doesn't show that his "core" beliefs are such.

This "might" work in the primaries. It's going to kill him in the General.

That really depends on the economy doesn't it? How's Obama's plan working out?

kthrp.jpg

You keep put that chart up. It has no basis in reality. A fuck ton of people lost their jobs prior to Obama taking office. And the stimulus helped others on the verge of losing theirs, not to.

If GM went under..it would have pulled the auto industry under with it. And if states didn't recieve their money..they would have laid off millions of people.

Jobs weren't magically going to appear either. Wish economics is just that.

A wish.

That 2-bit flim-flamming Republican idjit won't stand a chance.

And he's the Republican's BEST chance.

Toast I say....TOAST!

:lol:
lol

Indeed. Just another 2-bit flim-flamming Republican weasel.

Nothing to see here.

What has Mitt done to make him better regarding abortion? Compared to Obama's history on abortion any republican is "better". Here's the history in brief. Chicago decided to get around the ban on late term genocide with a new idea of inducing premature births and leaving the fully formed infants to die by negligence. A nurse blew the whistle on the felony manslaughter after a janator handed her a living infant he found in the garbage. As a state senator, Obama fought to keep the procedure going. The moral of the story is that any republican, even if he flip flopped on abortion, is better than the callus unfeeling monster we have in the white house today.

You keep put that chart up. It has no basis in reality. A fuck ton of people lost their jobs prior to Obama taking office. And the stimulus helped others on the verge of losing theirs, not to.

If GM went under..it would have pulled the auto industry under with it. And if states didn't recieve their money..they would have laid off millions of people.

A wish.

You see these silly Republican politicians walking around with that nonsensical chart in their back pockets now? Brandishing them upon request and often without request.

Ed Shultz brought out a chart last night, a chart that shows the colossal loss of jobs and how Big Corp was going under during the Bush Regime and how after Tarp and Obama's Presidency it spiked up and has been spiking ever since.

He'll show it again tonight...have a look see.

That 2-bit flim-flamming Republican idjit won't stand a chance.

And he's the Republican's BEST chance.

Toast I say....TOAST!

:lol:
lol

Not exactly.

Romney doesn't come to the table without some measure of success.

He's a competent businessman and showed he has the chops to govern.

Underestimating him is as big a mistake as thinking he has it in the bag.

He was my last choice in the 2008 primary. Still way better than Obama before 2009. Since 2009? Well can we do any worse?

Well this and speaking his conscience about the Vietnam war sunk Kerry in 2004.

But it also points out why Romney is damaged goods from the jump. He's veered hard right and his record as governor really doesn't show that his "core" beliefs are such.

This "might" work in the primaries. It's going to kill him in the General.

That really depends on the economy doesn't it? How's Obama's plan working out?

kthrp.jpg

You keep put that chart up. It has no basis in reality.

No basis in reality? It charts the actual unemployment rate before Obama took office and the projections his handpicked group of experts made with or without his stimulus plan. The red "reality" line tracks the unemployment rate since the stimulus was enacted.

A fuck ton of people lost their jobs prior to Obama taking office.

True. More lost their jobs after he took office and even more lost their jobs after the stimulus plan, despite the projections of his economic team.

And the stimulus helped others on the verge of losing theirs, not to.

Bullshit. It's a net negative and not even close to his projection.

If GM went under..it would have pulled the auto industry under with it.

GM did go under. Then it was resurrected into "Government Motors." Time will tell if that did anything but kick the can down the road. However, a lot of money was wasted to give the UAW ownership in the company.

And if states didn't recieve their money..they would have laid off millions of people.

Still kicking the can down the road, supporting bloated governments.

A wish.

Take a look at the predictions Obama made. I agree that they were just a wish.

A wish.

You see these silly Republican politicians walking around with that nonsensical chart in their back pockets now? Brandishing them upon request and often without request.

Ed Shultz brought out a chart last night, a chart that shows the colossal loss of jobs and how Big Corp was going under during the Bush Regime and how after Tarp and Obama's Presidency it spiked up and has been spiking ever since.

He'll show it again tonight...have a look see.

I love to see my original work repeated. Thank you for the compliment. I beat Beck at calling Obama a Marxist by six months too.

Ed Shultz? That explains a lot. When is the Iran war going to start? He was talking about it in early 2006 and even referenced a thread on his own message board as "proof."

Preparations underway to attack Iran - Ed Schultz Message Board

Of course later he said we should attack Iran.

Ed Schultz: The US needs to attack Iran - Democratic Underground

But if he and you both say TARP was horrible and a failure I agree. It never should have happened. Too bad the guy you're going to vote for again still thinks it was a good idea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back