The Two Faces of Mitt Romney on Abortion

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzZC92IXHyw]YouTube - Romney's Flip-flops on Abortion[/ame]

Romney is a polished politician. He could be a republican or a democrat and he could be pro-life or pro-choice depending on the audience and the situation. I'd take him over the Harvard lawyer who fought to make the manslaughter of premature infants legal when he was a Chicago state senator.

Romney is a polished politician. He could be a republican or a democrat and he could be pro-life or pro-choice depending on the audience and the situation. I'd take him over the Harvard lawyer who fought to make the manslaughter of premature infants legal when he was a Chicago state senator.
Romney went to Harvard Business School, but it's OK with you when he is Pro-Choice. I see.

yup, he flip flopped...and?

Well this and speaking his conscience about the Vietnam war sunk Kerry in 2004.

But it also points out why Romney is damaged goods from the jump. He's veered hard right and his record as governor really doesn't show that his "core" beliefs are such.

This "might" work in the primaries. It's going to kill him in the General.

I think it's time to for a change:

kthrp.jpg

If we're doing worse than Obama's Economic team projected without the plan he pushed through then it's obvious he doesn't get it.

yup, he flip flopped...and?

Well this and speaking his conscience about the Vietnam war sunk Kerry in 2004.

But it also points out why Romney is damaged goods from the jump. He's veered hard right and his record as governor really doesn't show that his "core" beliefs are such.

This "might" work in the primaries. It's going to kill him in the General.

That really depends on the economy doesn't it? How's Obama's plan working out?

kthrp.jpg

Indeed. Just another 2-bit flim-flamming Republican weasel.

Nothing to see here.

But a FAR SIGHT better than the Statist Marxist LIAR BOY still in OJT in the Whitehouse NOW...right Marc?
What has Mitt done that makes him better?

His executive experience was in the private sector and in the public sector. POTUS wouldn't be his first gig being in charge of anything. Sadly, we are experiencing what happens when a President hasn't actually led before.

Forum List

Back