The twisted world of Trump Pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein.

Another day another clinton sex scandal...this/these things go all the way back to Arkansas and Gennifer Flowers at least, which goes all the way back to the 80s at least

The drones think that if they JUST LIE HARD ENOUGH that somehow Hollywood elite, democrat financer Epstein will magically hurt Trump, you know, the one who prohibited the pervert from Mar-A-Lago...

Communists like Faun are not just psychopaths without a hint of integrity, not just abysmally stupid, but completely out of touch with reality...
I think the mueller report has so upset their lives that they don't know where to turn.

I thin
Honey, Trump never went. Clinton went at least 26 times.
let me know when you find Trumps name.
Jeffrey Epstein: Complete FLIGHT LOGS of the Lolita Express and you should see the names! | SocialMediaMorning.com
Prove Clinton went to pedophile isle at least 26 times.....
Give it up already. No one can prove that he flew to the island. But that is kind of irrelevant.
Seriously? You think the flight logs from the prosecution of Epstein are fake?
The flight logs, as far as I am aware, don't show Clinton flying to the island.

Wanna bet?

c_scale%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_80%2Cw_800.jpg
You are going to have to do better than that.
That flight log shows Clinton flying to N.Y.

In a shocking investigative story, the Miami Herald delved into the sordid world of pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Though Epstein could have received life in prison, he reached a sweetheart plea agreement with the prosecution. The deal was:

Epstein woild serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.

In other words a legal cover up.

But who was the prosecutor who negotiated this get out of jail free scheme for Epstein and the cover up? It was Alexander Acosta. Who is Alexander Acosta? Acosta is Trump's Secretary of Labor. What job is Acosta up for next? Possibly the next US attorney general.

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Epstein was a pal of Trump's, Prince Andrews and Bill Clintons. May they all rot in hell for all I care. Only one of these toads was sued for child rape however for his conduct at an Epstein party and that was Donald J. Trump. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

That case was mysteriously dropped after Trump was elected President. How much did it cost Trump to get her to drop the case? I suspect millions. The plaintiff's case was filed before Trump declared for President.

All we have is silence from Trump and the other sleazes for this shocking deal for Epstein.

Why silence and no outrage? Where are the tweets and the outrage? I can only guess why.

Do you know what I love about this story? My Republican buddy at work tried to say that Bill Clinton went to rape island too. It wasn't just Trump. Well guess what? We will give you Bill and Hillary Clinton. They did it. They did everything you ever claimed they did. Throw Bill in jail. Lock Hillary up. They serve us no purpose anymore.

But remember, when you lock them up, lock up Trump too.

If Obama was guilty by association with William Ayers and Rev Wright, Trump is guilty by association now right?
Honey, Trump never went. Clinton went at least 26 times.
In a shocking investigative story, the Miami Herald delved into the sordid world of pedo Jeffrey Epstein. Though Epstein could have received life in prison, he reached a sweetheart plea agreement with the prosecution. The deal was:

Epstein woild serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes.

In other words a legal cover up.

But who was the prosecutor who negotiated this get out of jail free scheme for Epstein and the cover up? It was Alexander Acosta. Who is Alexander Acosta? Acosta is Trump's Secretary of Labor. What job is Acosta up for next? Possibly the next US attorney general.

How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime

Epstein was a pal of Trump's, Prince Andrews and Bill Clintons. May they all rot in hell for all I care. Only one of these toads was sued for child rape however for his conduct at an Epstein party and that was Donald J. Trump. Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl

That case was mysteriously dropped after Trump was elected President. How much did it cost Trump to get her to drop the case? I suspect millions. The plaintiff's case was filed before Trump declared for President.

All we have is silence from Trump and the other sleazes for this shocking deal for Epstein.

Why silence and no outrage? Where are the tweets and the outrage? I can only guess why.

Do you know what I love about this story? My Republican buddy at work tried to say that Bill Clinton went to rape island too. It wasn't just Trump. Well guess what? We will give you Bill and Hillary Clinton. They did it. They did everything you ever claimed they did. Throw Bill in jail. Lock Hillary up. They serve us no purpose anymore.

But remember, when you lock them up, lock up Trump too.

If Obama was guilty by association with William Ayers and Rev Wright, Trump is guilty by association now right?
let me know when you find Trumps name.
Jeffrey Epstein: Complete FLIGHT LOGS of the Lolita Express and you should see the names! | SocialMediaMorning.com

What if he only went 25 times, you lying psychopath fuckwad? Or only 24? :eek:

Trump raped women with that guy you just know he did. Trump even said "he likes em young" in a creepy way. Everyone knew the guy was a rapist and yet Trump praised him.

That's ok because Trump has also praised Putin, Kim Jung and the murderous Saudi Prince. Not to mention white supremists.

I thin
Give it up already. No one can prove that he flew to the island. But that is kind of irrelevant.
Seriously? You think the flight logs from the prosecution of Epstein are fake?
The flight logs, as far as I am aware, don't show Clinton flying to the island.

Wanna bet?

c_scale%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_80%2Cw_800.jpg
Dumbfuck ... not every flight goes to pedophile isle.

Can ya be any more brain-dead? I think not.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Us liberals don't care if Bill Clinton is guilty. If he is, lock him up. The question before the 2020 election is what has Trump done with his rapist buddy?

Trump tries to backtrack on his characterization of Jeffrey Epstein as "a terrific guy," now says "I don't think I've spoken to him in 15 years. I wasn't a fan."

The question with Trump is always the same. Was he lying before or lying now?

Trump Attacks “Dumb as a Rock” Rex Tillerson, Whom He Once Praised for His “Vast Experience”

Remember Trump loved Omarosa before he didn't?

Remember Trump loved the Clintons before he didn't?

Forum List

Back