The Turks...are the same old Ottomans

heil hitler

Mar 11, 2017
"The Muslim Turkish Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, bragged: “The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers.” Erdogan has also told Turkish immigrants in Germany that “assimilation is a crime against humanity.”

"And it is the Turkish government that is paying up to $40 million for a super mosque in Germany. The smallish congregation could never raise that money. Which raises the question where is the money for the Bendigo Mosque coming from? They only have about 250 ‘parishioners’...The west’s political elites are not Muslims or Christians or Jews – they worship a god called Multiculturalism."

Turkish PM, Recep Tayyip Erdogan says “The mosques are our barracks"

German-flag-star-crescent.jpg

Auf Wedersehen Deutchland.

The Turks are mercurial and you never know which way they are leaning.

Right now the government is Fascist -- almost Nazi -- a moosleem leaning version of it.

Tomorrow ... who knows? They could turn into the next Iran.

"The Turks are the same old Ottomans"?
Do you mean they're poofs?

• Banned
Not exactly. What I was referring to was the reversion in modern Turkey (ref. Kemal Ataturk) to behavior akin to the old Ottoman Empire. This is all very involved and I can go there if members wish. However, suffice it to say, Erdogan's vision and the vision of the Turkish governments post Ottoman are highly divergent. Erdogan is not Europe first and his words and actions indicate this very strongly.
If you look at his suppression of the media. His movements, post coup to clean the bureaucracy and military of any subversive elements which he deems a threat. His strengthening of certain religious parties. The promotion of Islam openly over secular systems all point in this direction. All of which are counter Europe and most importantly counter secularism.

Not exactly. What I was referring to was the reversion in modern Turkey (ref. Kemal Ataturk) to behavior akin to the old Ottoman Empire. This is all very involved and I can go there if members wish. However, suffice it to say, Erdogan's vision and the vision of the Turkish governments post Ottoman are highly divergent. Erdogan is not Europe first and his words and actions indicate this very strongly.
If you look at his suppression of the media. His movements, post coup to clean the bureaucracy and military of any subversive elements which he deems a threat. His strengthening of certain religious parties. The promotion of Islam openly over secular systems all point in this direction. All of which are counter Europe and most importantly counter secularism.
Thanks for shooting down my moment of comedic glory!

• Banned
Thanks for shooting down my moment of comedic glory!
I apologize bro...I know, I totally geeked the shit out of it.

There are too many good Turks. The uneducated, religious trash country Turks are dwindling generationally. Erdogan thinks he can out pace the educated Turks, but he is headed for a fall. The German Turks are from the dregs of Turkish society, or else they would not have gone to Germany.

Forum List

Back