The TSA I Getting Out Of Control

The guy who said that you can't have lint, or "anything" in your pockets lied to you.

Also - before this past year, I had no clue what Rand Paul even looked like. Pardon them that he sent the sensor off and then declined a search, I mean, who really "started it," as far as the "scene" was concerned?

Hey, disagree that we need the TSA. Go for it. But they're there for now, and buying a ticket means you voluntarily made yourself susceptible. Nation of laws, and all that. Personal choice, and all that. etc.

This is nowhere as big a deal as people make it out to be.

Let it happen to you, and then get back to us. Exactly what Rand Paul described, happened to me, not once, but twice. It was humiliating to say the least. They do this in front of everyone, and then place you in a glass cubicle for as long as they feel like it

Me too. It does not humiliate me.... it pissed me the hell off! I do not let my doctor touch me without clean gloves.

I guess it wasn't such a deterrant if you came back for more.

I had to get to where I had to get to. Then I had to get home, shees

So you sacrificed your deep values for a mere convenience?

No... its more like if you want to get on the flight you paid for to get to where you need to go, you WILL let us do what ever the hell we want to you. ... but while we are at it will let that nice terrorists looking fellow walk right through.

I had to get to where I had to get to. Then I had to get home, shees

Convenience. It is a way to get from point A, to point B in as little time as possible.

Sacrificed? I was just going from one side of the country to another. packed and dressed accordingly.

They put their hands on me. Invaded my body in a way in which my friends would not even be allowed to. put me on their proverbial stage.

I hope it happens to you, if and when you fly, just so you can experience the humiliation that I and many others have felt, having our privacy and personal space invaded. This is so anti freedom, it stinks to high heaven. But then again, I have always kinda liked the Bill of Rights

Their reason for doing this to me? They claim because I had a blazer jacket on :eusa_eh:

let me tell you what i have seen them pick out of the line long before you get to the pass through.

anyone..... good looking.... blond.... big boobs....nice legs.

we were rather appalled watching the little heads together pointing at who they were going to search.... and low and behold..... guess how got pulled for searches.

The guy who said that you can't have lint, or "anything" in your pockets lied to you.

Also - before this past year, I had no clue what Rand Paul even looked like. Pardon them that he sent the sensor off and then declined a search, I mean, who really "started it," as far as the "scene" was concerned?

Hey, disagree that we need the TSA. Go for it. But they're there for now, and buying a ticket means you voluntarily made yourself susceptible. Nation of laws, and all that. Personal choice, and all that. etc.

Susceptible? No. A suspect. That is the problem.
TSA workers( I refuse to call them agents or officers because they are not professionals) are low end, uneducated, non professional non-law enforcement.
IMO no TSA security should have ....less than a 2 year degree in one of the criminal sciences. Or Basic law enforcement training AND specialty training in dealing with paying customers. OR are former law enforcement with a minimum of 5 years law enforcement experience.
Pay these people good salaries combine that with experienced professionals and these horror stories will cease.
If air travel passengers are aware that the person at the security gate is a professional, they will be far less apt to object to the procedures. JMHO.

So it is OK for someone to grab your balls if he has a couple years of college...?

Convenience. It is a way to get from point A, to point B in as little time as possible.

Sacrificed? I was just going from one side of the country to another. packed and dressed accordingly.

They put their hands on me. Invaded my body in a way in which my friends would not even be allowed to. put me on their proverbial stage.

I hope it happens to you, if and when you fly, just so you can experience the humiliation that I and many others have felt, having our privacy and personal space invaded. This is so anti freedom, it stinks to high heaven. But then again, I have always kinda liked the Bill of Rights

Their reason for doing this to me? They claim because I had a blazer jacket on :eusa_eh:

let me tell you what i have seen them pick out of the line long before you get to the pass through.

we were rather appalled watching the little heads together pointing at who they were going to search.... and low and behold..... guess how got pulled for searches.

Yes, everyone was staring. Especially the TSA agents :redface: I think others were kinda sad for me

I've got all of those and only been searched once.

I forgot my car keys in my pocket.

I've said it a meeeeeeeeeelion times.

The day Obama and Bush and the members of Congress and the Supreme Court all have their spouses and children millimeter wave scanned and the photos posted on the Internet is the day I will accept these kind of invasive searches at the airport.

The TSA... the republican way of protecting us from terrorism. The patriot act...the republican way of protecting us from terrorism.

Binladen...dead. The Democrat way of protecting us from terrorism. Nine dead pirates and two rescued hostages... the democrat way of protecting us from terrorism.

It seems pretty clear cut to me.

Wow, can you be a bigger partisan hack. The patriot act is no longer 'republican.' Your vaunted leader signed it BACK into law for a second time and your democrats in congress were more than happy to send it to him.

And for all of that...it does not make them any less.... bumbling idiots.

Are you aware that a large number of those "bumbling idiots" are military veterans?

Are you aware that a large number of those "bumbling idiots" are military veterans?

:eek:

That makes it all the more worse.... veterans who are still bumbling idiots. They learned nothing in the military.

What does that have to do with anything? Being a military vet does not put you above reproach nor does it give you some sort of vaunted pass whenever you do something stupid. What they were has nothing to do with the fact that the TSA is a bunch of crap.

Forum List

Back