The truther personality disorder

all conspiracy theorists seem to share the same type of disorder.

Yes, they do.

They simply cannot believe that mankind is capable of screwing up so badly by accident and errors of judgement.

They start out with the conclusion that things are so obviously bad, that the leaders couldn't possible be stupid enough to have messed up by accident, ergo, they start looking for secret conspiracies that better explain the actions of the masters.

Ironically, conspiracy theorists get that way, in part because they have faith in mankind's ability to makes things better if but ONLY they wanted to!

Okay this is just for Editec and the other 9/11 OCTA'S here that have posted so far or who dont come here regularly,NOT for the disinfo agents like candycorn,sfc ollie,divecunt and the other regular ones that post and live here everyday to answer.

you have obviously been brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the government and corporate controlled owned media.:cuckoo: the thing that you are clueless about it that all protocals and standard ops were violated that day,the military has standard procedures and operations that they are suppose to follow and they violated them that day since Rumsfield took over the chain of command in the prior weeks to 9/11 which was the first time in the history of NORAD,that the defense secretary took over.:cuckoo:

Then these ALLEDGED 19 muslims and ALLEGED airliner penetrate the pentagon, the most sophisticated air defense system in the world with no problems with no jet fighters scrambled like they are suppose to to go up and shoot it down..:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Also the FBI illegally confiscated the tapes across the street from the gas station and hotle, and with hundreds of cameras in the pentagon,they can only produce "5" flimsy pics of an airliner crashing into the wall of a pentagon and those 5 frames only show a fireball? not to mention expert pilots have said they could not fly an airliner and do those manuvers the way the alleged ailiner did and THEY have said the crash site at the pentagon is totally inconsistant with that of an airliner.:cuckoo: not to mention that the evidence at both the pentagon and the world trade centers was illegally removed.:cuckoo: hate to break your heart,but there were people arrested at the space shuttle site when they tried to remove evidence and this was a far greater tragedy that that and yet nobody got arrested for the destruction and removal of evidence at the pentagon and trade centers.yeah no coverup there.:cuckoo:

and what was Chenys order to that young military officer that transportation secretary Norman Minetta testified saying when he said the plane was 200 miles out then 100 miles out and the young man says to cheney-Do those orders still stand sir? cheney then replies-of course they still stand have you heard anything to the contrary? what were those orders,to not eat a sandwich? :lol: obviously to stand down you fool. Also, hate to break your heart, but if they allegedly screwed up like you want to believe,there would have been multiple firings and court martials. we all get fired at OUR jobs if WE screw up.you know it,I know it.everybody knows is..your no exception.yet this was the worst tragedt ever and NO FIRINGS occured.yeah just a screwup,not an inside job.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your a total hypocrite as well because thats all the government and the media who defend the official version are,is conspiracy THEORISTS.thats all they have to go by in their fairy tales they have to tell is a THEORY.this WAS a conspiracy even if you accept the governments version of events.are you so dense that you dont even know that it only takes two or more people involved for it to be a conspiracy?:lol::lol::lol: its not like the kennedy assassination where you CAN call someone a conspiracy theorist for not accepting the governments version of events.lol.another news item i hate to break your heart on.:lol: and I always thought YOU were one of the more intelligent posters here.Looks like I was wrong.

just as I thought.four days later when I challenged the OCTA'S above me that posted to refute this,they run off with their tail between their legs since they know they have been put in their place.:lol:no surprise there.Thats how you can make the distintion that they are just loyal Bush/Obama dupes that have been brainwashed and are in denial,when they are confronted with evidence and facts like this they cant refute,they run off and dont come back.the disinfo agents that I mentioned and said i did not want to hear their ramblings,always expose themselves as agents because they always post moronic bullshit to try and save face in their posts when they are defeated and post all kinds of crap to evade evidence and facts.

none of the posters on page one that i asked to come back and answer these questions bothered to do so.THEY are the only ones i am interested in hearing from,they dont post here everyday so they know nothing about 9/11.they knew they could not refute this,so they ran off with their tails between their legs.

Last edited:
Do the math when it comes to these troofer idiots:

Paranoia + Stupidity = Gullible as all hell.

This equation bears fruit based on listening to their paranoid stupidity and extreme gullibility.

'nuff said!

all conspiracy theorists seem to share the same type of disorder.

I think I understand (well I always did) the conspiratorial movement; A conspiracy makes everything understandable. Otherwise all the competing interests are simply too confusing and seem chaotic. I think they are seeking their own brand of religion; their own truth;
It makes them feel special; the same as a mass movement

someone watch this and evaluate:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel#p/u
Joel Skousen on the 2008 election and the forthcoming 2012 election; it's mind numbing.

Last edited:

This equation bears fruit based on listening to their paranoid stupidity and extreme gullibility.

'nuff said!

Do the math. 2 planes cannot take down 3 buildings.

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now
Scientists for 9/11 Truth
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth
Pilots For 9/11 Truth

'nuff said!

BuildingWhat? - Building 7 | Stand with the 911 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - What is Building 7 ?
Pilots For 9/11 Truth

So using your logic to bowl a 300 game you need 300 bowling balls? You're a fucking dumbass under any name.

'nuff said!

Pilots For 9/11 Truth
DO THE MATH. 2 PLANES, FULLY LOADED, FULL OF FUEL, RAMMED FULL SPEED INTO 2 BUILDINGS, AND CAUSED 3 BUIDINGS TO FALL DOWN.

Christ, you're so stupid and gullible it's amazing.:cuckoo:

'nuff said!

wickedjester = defeated ..flailing ,shit flinging monkey..".nuff said"

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
could not have said it better myself.as always,when asked to addressed those facts and evidence I posted,the OCTA'S as always,can only fling insults.how pathetic.not one of them that posted on the first page has come back to try and address it.they all ran off.pitiful.

Last edited:

'nuff said!

Pilots For 9/11 Truth
DO THE MATH. 2 PLANES, FULLY LOADED, FULL OF FUEL, RAMMED FULL SPEED INTO 2 BUILDINGS, AND CAUSED 3 BUIDINGS TO FALL DOWN.

Christ, you're so stupid and gullible it's amazing.:cuckoo:

thats the understatement of the year.Just like with my post,he'll cover his ears and close his eyes and wont look at your post since he knows he cant refute it.

'nuff said!

You're sounding more like 9/11 Inside Job everyday, cocksucker.

88, you Nazi inbreeder.:lol::lol:

'nuff said!

You're sounding more like 9/11 Inside Job everyday, cocksucker.

88, you Nazi inbreeder.:lol::lol:

I am whiter than Hitler but... I aint no FN Nazi

Forum List

Back