The Truth Will Eventually Come Out

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
There can be no question but that we are living in an age of great deception. In this short teaching Mrs. Connie Giardano shares some important scriptures to encourage the followers of Jesus Christ that the truth will eventually come out. Never forget that God has an appointed time.

It is written:
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Habakkuk 2:3

The Truth Will Eventually Come Out

"There is no use, and no need, of concealing anything; right and wrong, truth and error, are about to come into open and deadly collision; and the day is coming when all hidden things shall be disclosed, everything seen as it is, and everyone receive his or her recompense." -Comprehensive Commentary

"...hidden things are meant to be brought out to the open..." - The Expositor's Bible Commentary

No matter what it is - your innocence, God's Truth, people's hypocritical ways, what was spoken in secret, the deepest secrets and private motives of men's hearts, or prophecies concerning coming events - all will be disclosed or manifested before all.

In Matthew 10:26, the Lord Jesus said - "Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known."

(to continue reading click red lettered link above)

Even your dreaded nemesis RCC is slowly revealing truths long supressed by the church.
Examples: 1)saying hell is not a literal place but a type of condition we create in life.
2)saying Jesus is a COLLECTIVE vision of of one to come, not historical.
3)saying the Pope is most joyous around children (oh oh is that a hidden admission?)
4) towards Michaelemas the RCC broadcasts Psalms 90.
Psalms 90:
3 has HaShev(return) son(s) of man(men)
4 Watch of "the Night"
6 the morning (Jesus-lucifer) rose up then became the sleeping dead which by Evening(Michael) had withered and was removed.

Last edited:
The vast majority of the american public has no desire for the truth, and it lies nowhere in the bible if they ever come 'round.

Jeremiah, I have told you the 'truth' but you do not recognise it when you read it. The bible is largely fiction. Stories made up by ancient scribes to promote their tribe, and to control peoples minds.

There is no lasting hell and no supreme devil. all souls are eventually redeemed after many lifetimes.

I stake the fate of my soul on it that this is the truth.

You will not find the truth because you are too afraid to look in case of being judged.

Jesus Christ is not a religion. Jesus Christ is LORD.

It is written:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6 (KJV)

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18 (KJV)

For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?
2 Corinthians 2:15-16 (KJV)

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
1 Corinthians 1:20-21 (KJV)

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
Luke 9:23-25 (KJV)

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:33-34 (KJV)

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Habakkuk 2:4 (KJV)

Last edited:

It is written:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The way is a reference to the law. The truth, the right way to follow it, the life is the promise for compliance.

No one can come to the Father unless they conform to the way that Jesus taught to follow the law.

You teach others that the law is obsolete.

according to your own scriptures where does that place you in the grand scheme of things?

"if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

BOOK OF JEREMIAH previously said:
"There can be no question but that we are living in an age of great deception".
But then went on to show us your deception with the following quote.

If Lord means MASTER and you call the subjects Fishes and Christians fishers of men using this FORBIDDEN created image as bait, then by calling Jesus lord you are calling Jesus the Master BAITER of men.
You are accidentally admitting your nemesis RCC is more keeping of this tradition then your sects that were born out of that beast.

You also revealed more deception by saying:
It is written:

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
But then Christianity killed millions of Jews and tried converting Jews who supposedly already had HaShem, therefore you admit this figure is being made above or in place of, in which case Rev 22:16 admits you worship the nemesis & deception.
To deny it is to deny your own bible and fallen lord who said you'd be deceived by people claiming he was Messiah.

So truth is you are the deceived least you try and deceive people by denying it=
check mate!

There is no lasting hell and no supreme devil. all souls are eventually redeemed after many lifetimes.

Why?

If I am right, there is no lasting hell. If Jeremiah is right I will spend eternity burning in hell. I am not about to give up the conclusions of a lifetime of spiritual studies to convert to Jeremiah's intolerant beliefs, because I am not afraid of hellfire. Everything I have studied tells me that it does not exist.

The threat of Hell is used to keep the slaves from rebelling against their rulers or ruling masters...Do as we say not as we do or you shall roast in hell... Indoctrinate that into children and they will bring those beliefs into their adulthood and they will teach their children as well keeping the chains of servitude or slavery going on and on....The deception is strong and most of the people are not knowledgable enough to see through the con job the Roman Catholic Church and her offspring have foisted on mankind all these years....

Why?

If I am right, there is no lasting hell. If Jeremiah is right I will spend eternity burning in hell. I am not about to give up the conclusions of a lifetime of spiritual studies to convert to Jeremiah's intolerant beliefs, because I am not afraid of hellfire. Everything I have studied tells me that it does not exist.

Of course you are right that Jeremiah is not right, and of course hellfire as she describes does not exist either. There is no divine penalty for rejecting false teaching, no one will ever burn in hell forever as a consequence.

What I was hoping to show you is that even though what she preaches is false it is based on misunderstanding what Jesus was referencing when speaking of Gehenna which does exist.

Would you like to know what Jesus meant when speaking of hell, dead branches being thrown on the fire, and eternal condemnation?

Forum List

Back