The Truth On Global Temperature

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Here we have a comprehensive study on actual global temps based on Loehle's study of the Medieval Warming period - which the Mann Hockey stick and subsequent "scientific" estimates neglected to correctly incorporate. The red line represents Mann while the blue line represents the corrected actual temps. Quite a difference from what the flat-earth warmers and their cadre of misleading scientists were attempting to convey. The earth has been both warmer and colder - and the most recent warming trend began long before increases in man-made CO2...

Loehle-2007-plus-HadCRUT3.gif

And here we have a map based upon the research of 752 scientists across 41 different countries showing how much warmer the earth was during the Medieval Warm Period....

mwp-global-studies-map-i-1500.jpg

Any questions why Mann and friends work so diligently to “contain” (hide) the MWP?

As you can see, the post-LIA warming that began around 1850 is neither unprecedented nor spectacular. And it's certainly not worth rewiring the economic circuitry of the planet over.

And the CRU/IPCC reconstructions have been counterfeited for the express purpose of hiding that very fact.

After all, the stakes are enormous: perhaps trillions of dollars and unquestionably every American’s personal liberties. Tomorrow, over 20,000 delegates from 193 nations will gather in Copenhagen to craft an agreement which would not only force American power consumption to levels equal to those of about 1910, but would also have us pay reparations for an imaginary “climate debt” we’ve accumulated by building the world’s greatest economy of all time. That debt is based on the amount of CO2 our financial growth has purportedly pumped into the atmosphere, which, according to the conclusions of the IPCC and based largely upon reports from the CRU, has selfishly imperiled the planet by inducing climate change.

Of course, asking Americans to pay reparations based on the claim they’ve done harm to other nations by spoiling the climate is like asking me to pay damages to my neighbor based on his claim that he can’t sell his house because my great-grandmother’s ghost is haunting it.

As many have known and as Climategate has proven, both situations are equally preposterous.

But at least belief in ghosts is only marginally inspired by fraud.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/12/understanding_climategates_hid.html

Fraudulent hockey sticks and hidden data « JoNova
Jo Nova finds the Medieval Warm Period « Watts Up With That?

Last edited:
Here we have a comprehensive study on actual global temps based on Loehle's study of the Medieval Warming period - which the Mann Hockey stick and subsequent "scientific" estimates neglected to correctly incorporate. The red line represents Mann while the blue line represents the corrected actual temps. Quite a difference from what the flat-earth warmers and their cadre of misleading scientists were attempting to convey. The earth has been both warmer and colder - and the most recent warming trend began long before increases in man-made CO2...

And here we have a map based upon the research of 752 scientists across 41 different countries showing how much warmer the earth was during the Medieval Warm Period....

Any questions why Mann and friends work so diligently to “contain” (hide) the MWP?

As you can see, the post-LIA warming that began around 1850 is neither unprecedented nor spectacular. And it's certainly not worth rewiring the economic circuitry of the planet over.

And the CRU/IPCC reconstructions have been counterfeited for the express purpose of hiding that very fact.

After all, the stakes are enormous: perhaps trillions of dollars and unquestionably every American’s personal liberties. Tomorrow, over 20,000 delegates from 193 nations will gather in Copenhagen to craft an agreement which would not only force American power consumption to levels equal to those of about 1910, but would also have us pay reparations for an imaginary “climate debt” we’ve accumulated by building the world’s greatest economy of all time. That debt is based on the amount of CO2 our financial growth has purportedly pumped into the atmosphere, which, according to the conclusions of the IPCC and based largely upon reports from the CRU, has selfishly imperiled the planet by inducing climate change.

Of course, asking Americans to pay reparations based on the claim they’ve done harm to other nations by spoiling the climate is like asking me to pay damages to my neighbor based on his claim that he can’t sell his house because my great-grandmother’s ghost is haunting it.

As many have known and as Climategate has proven, both situations are equally preposterous.

American Thinker: Understanding Climategate's Hidden Decline

Hey, hey, hey, get with the program! You are supposed to "hide the decline".

First you have to start your timeline at 1850 and you must only use the HADCRUT "enhanced data". Shame on you Sinclair.

Last edited:
I always found it so obvious the deception involved in graphing temps starting at a time period of relative temperature decline, thus ensuring a low point upon which to construct a graph showing rapid warming. If one is to start during a time known as the "Little Ice Age", and then the earth returns to a more normal warming cycle, you change that more normal warming into an alarmist warming.

It is very much akin to calling the winter months "normal" and then stating the summer warming is evidence of man-made global warming.

Such obvious deception by the flat earth warmers...

American Thinker: Understanding Climategate's Hidden Decline

Hey, hey, hey, get with the program! You are supposed to "hide the decline".

First you have to start your timeline at 1850 and you must only use the HADCRUT "enhanced data". Shame on you Sinclair.

Ah, but the Copenhagen march continues...

Forum List

Back