the truth of FEAR

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
The fact of the matter is.... I could post this under most any other topic and manipulate the responses accordingly. Eh, then yet...

When anyone, especially in-laws, go through one's house, it as the old esoteric way of ensuring safety for their fruits. They have yet to figure their mere fruits of being self-sustainable, self-serving even. Sometimes that smacks of horrid truths, yet other times it proves a horrid hindrance to not only the fruit itself, but also of the fruits of the fruits. It must be NOT said to always be a negative thing... Bloodlines, vineyards and such matter. It may be a sadder fact that language has to play catch up to vision in too many cases. *hearts* For everything to be predominently(?) positive, too, is not necessarily the best thing.

So... Should 'we' collectively go back to the governing methods of farming? Hmmm, who's up for New Jersey? And yet all that entails? It does seem to be the proverbial bite on the ass for more than the unseen and unsaid... it is perhaps for who all the unseen and unsaid represents.

Psychological researches, though seemingly on edge and adequate have come to bother me beyond reason. There are so many things that are reveled to be purposefully misunderstood for the fact of comforts and comfort zones and that prevents me from resting quietly.

I was told to be quiet. Granted, I do prove myself to be quite the fool within so many levels that I shame myself, but at that, politics and such do the same readily within an obvious light.
Additions? :(

Last edited:
  • Banned
It is an interesting thing, indeed, that this particular post has no 'readers' yet has four responders. Perhaps that is a 'glitch', aye?

There is a part of me that wants to rant, but I refrain, because I am all to aware of my 'phantom' as sunniman has also identified with.

I am not limited by such, however.... I am more about showing appreciation toward such and then some. *hearts*

Hi Melissa: This is the message I was referring to that wasn't as clear.

Are you saying that family members may appear to be concerned about their kids and grandkids' wellbeing, but it seems more for the sake of social appearances, for material wordly reasons. What is deemed "positive" or "negative" is not necessarily so?

Are you questioning the values that people impose or project, for social convention,
and if things are unnatural? And if we should go back to a more natural society?

Are you saying that just because you question or criticize some norms people
project, that should not be silenced as shameful, as it is not a bad thing to question?

Does any of this relate to points you are presenting for discussion?

Thanks, Melissa
Please clarify if I missed your point!

The fact of the matter is.... I could post this under most any other topic and manipulate the responses accordingly. Eh, then yet...

When anyone, especially in-laws, go through one's house, it as the old esoteric way of ensuring safety for their fruits. They have yet to figure their mere fruits of being self-sustainable, self-serving even. Sometimes that smacks of horrid truths, yet other times it proves a horrid hindrance to not only the fruit itself, but also of the fruits of the fruits. It must be NOT said to always be a negative thing... Bloodlines, vineyards and such matter. It may be a sadder fact that language has to play catch up to vision in too many cases. *hearts* For everything to be predominently(?) positive, too, is not necessarily the best thing.

So... Should 'we' collectively go back to the governing methods of farming? Hmmm, who's up for New Jersey? And yet all that entails? It does seem to be the proverbial bite on the ass for more than the unseen and unsaid... it is perhaps for who all the unseen and unsaid represents.

Psychological researches, though seemingly on edge and adequate have come to bother me beyond reason. There are so many things that are reveled to be purposefully misunderstood for the fact of comforts and comfort zones and that prevents me from resting quietly.

I was told to be quiet. Granted, I do prove myself to be quite the fool within so many levels that I shame myself, but at that, politics and such do the same readily within an obvious light.
Additions? :(

I think with proper feedback and clarification, back and forth, communications should become more and more clear, so there is no need for negative perceptions or judgments of any person. None of us is perfect in our perceptions or communications, and we learn by practicing by sharing thoughts and ideas with different people learning the same way, by trial and error and mutual correction where we misunderstand each other's points.
Please see my other msg about "perception" issues with control/authority connected with our "paternal and romantic relationships" and "communication" issues connected with our "maternal and family relationships". Do you find this pattern repeats in your relations?

• Banned
It does read quite scatter-brained, granted. :) I tend to write that way unless I exchange thoughts and ideas with others through out.

Well, in the topic of where the mother in law figure emailed the young lady it struck me as something common within some circles for the soon to be wives to be a type of servant to the family. These things are not without their benefits regardless of it not being a common American practice.

It isn't belittling or demeaning for a future wife to learn how to best serve her husband as he is also learning through her presence and his family's adjustment how to make the necessary decisions that would best accommodate her.

Idealistic, perhaps, but the way of it may be a key in protecting and better defining marriages.

The mother in law figure is all too often made out to be a type of dragon. Perhaps more relationships would last if the proverbial thorn was not understood to be 'in laws'.

Moonglow... Serving someone and being a slave are different.

As for you making her a princess, that is wonderful of you... if it empowers your union.

The Lord gives power to those who serve. It's something people dont seem to realize. True power comes from serving others.

Forum List

Back