The Truth of ‘Black Lives Matter’

Armed robber shot dead by customer at Chicago store: cops
The robber threatened the cashier at this corner store before being shot dead by a customer with a concealed carry license, cops said.
Inside the store, the armed bystander then pulled out his gun and fatally shot Gildersleeve, who police said had an extensive criminal record, including prior arrests for robbery.
"Extensive criminal record". I bet the DOJ will be investigating this incident and go after the armed citizen, who legally had a weapon.

Truth that the right wing narrative cannot deal with

The “Black Lives Matter” movement focuses on the fact that black citizens have long been far more likely than whites to die at the hands of the police, and is of a piece with this history. Demonstrators who chant the phrase are making the same declaration that voting rights and civil rights activists made a half-century ago. They are not asserting that black lives are more precious than white lives.

They are underlining an indisputable fact — that the lives of black citizens in this country historically have not mattered, and have been discounted and devalued. People who are unacquainted with this history are understandably uncomfortable with the language of the movement. But politicians who know better and seek to strip this issue of its racial content and context are acting in bad faith. They are trying to cover up an unpleasant truth and asking the country to collude with them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/04/opinion/the-truth-of-black-lives-matter.html?_r=0
guno,
Black lives don't matter. Also, with blacks being more likely to commit crime, it's no wonder that cops shoot more of them.

If blacks lives mattered, the black fathers would stick around.

Beyonce gets political at Super Bowl, pays tribute to Black Lives Matter - CNNPolitics.com
"The halftime show I thought was ridiculous anyway. I don't know what the heck it was. A bunch of people bouncing around and all strange things. It was terrible," Giuliani said.

Beyoncé's back-up dancers were dressed in all black, with black berets and afros — reminiscent of the way members of the Black Panther Party dressed in the 1960s.
I will no longer watch or support the NFL for their political slant. I hope they shut the organization down and put all those poor football players on unemployment as they deserve all the misery that the left wants to force upon them. But the bitch Beyancy , now you are going to have to put on a performance without the men in blue out there to protect you, as you deserve this for your fubar super bowl black panther tribute.
Miami cops vow security boycott of Beyoncé concert in April
Miami cops vow security boycott of Beyoncé concert in April
The reason: She '"used this year's Super Bowl to divide Americans by promoting the Black Panthers and her anti-police message," Ortiz said in a letter announcing the boycott.
When the black lives matters thugs find out there will be no blues lives matters there, it will be a real eye opener, unless Bey decides to abort her show, due to technicalities.

Obama compares "Black lives matter" to the MLK civil rights protest of the 60s?:eusa_doh:

How utterly ridiculous.

MLK said he looked forward to the day a person was judged on the content of their character instead of the color of their skin.

By making heroes out of common thugs and criminals, the BLM movement is saying that content of character does not matter at all, and only skin color does.

Forum List

Back