The truth Jesus teaches.

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
In every translation on earth-

Matthew 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his-(YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and these things will be added ( Sustenance, covering, spirituality)Matt 6.

The Lords prayer- Hallowed be thy( Father) name( YHVH(Jehovah) The kingdom power and glory all belong to the Father.

Jesus teaches he has a God like we do-John 20:17, and even while back in heaven-Revelation 3:12) As do his bible writers- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28-- 1Cor 8:6--2Peter1:3--John at Rev 1:6

Jesus calls the one who sent him( Father-John 5:30) the ONLY TRUE GOD. at John 17:1-6,26--verse 6 = YHVH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHVH(Jehovah)- Paul teaches the same-1Cor 8:6

Jesus warns everyone they would not know him that sent me-John 15:20-21= Father= YHVH(Jehovah)

A true followers heart obeys Jesus and that heart instructs its mind daily,24/7,365 to accomplish this bottom line reality.-John 4:22-24 - All should look this up.

Not taught in a single church on earth.

Wow--Does anyone know the real Jesus I shared above? His real teachers do and make 100% sure everyone of those teachings above are known by heart. Looks like you all have the wrong teachers. RUN FROM THEM.

Wow--Does anyone know the real Jesus I shared above? His real teachers do and make 100% sure everyone of those teachings above are known by heart. Looks like you all have the wrong teachers. RUN FROM THEM.
There is no ‘Jesus’ as perceived by Christians.

Religion and ‘god’ are creations of man – including Christianity and the Jesus myth.

And the NT was written by men, not a deity or the son of a deity.

There is no ‘Jesus’ as perceived by Christians.

Religion and ‘god’ are creations of man – including Christianity and the Jesus myth.

And the NT was written by men, not a deity or the son of a deity.

You will hate to find out revelation has been passing before the worlds eyes for many years now. Written over 1900 years ago.

.....we have controversy over a shooting that was recorded in 1963 and you want to believe fairy tales written hundreds of years ago?

I just showed you what Jesus actually teaches--Only the JWS teach it. Is your iq very LOW?

No im not a JW. theyre mentally ill.

Why because they teach the truth Jesus taught?

Because theyre a psychotic cult. Thanks for asking.

They have the truth. 0 doubt in all creation.

Kayyyyyy but I went to the watch tower and the folks were creepy and partially retarded.

I just showed you what Jesus actually teaches--Only the JWS teach it. Is your iq very LOW?

Kayyyyyy but I went to the watch tower and the folks were creepy and partially retarded.

0 sense lying

0 sense lying
The cult has a firm grip on y'all. The de-conversion testiminials all over youtube are quite fascinating. Indoctrination is too real.

0 sense lying
The cult has a firm grip on y'all. The de-conversion testiminials all over youtube are quite fascinating. Indoctrination is too real.

How do you all get by the fact that the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW teachers and expose the trinity god as false. Every trinity scholar on earth knows they teach a god that does not exist. What Jesus really teaches is NOT taught in a single church on earth.

Forum List

Back