The truth comes out: Rod Rosenstein tells us what he really thinks of James Comey

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has always been a Janus-faced swamp thing, and as a good swamp thing, he's a realist with regard to recognizing power shifts. The Mueller report exonerating President Trump has come out, so. unlike the tantruming Democrats (and one stupid Republican), he's adjusted his political stance to new realities.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ..
------------

The Donald co-opted Rosenstein, a coup insider, to his side. The Donald is brilliant.....I would bet that ol' Rod will turn over ALL the conspirators as long as he can save his ass.....first weasel in gets the best deal, and he was right in the middle of it all!

Every one who attacked the Donald is being ruined one by one. Obama’s day is coming. A good campaign theme for 2020 would be “give me enough time and I’ll get them all”.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has always been a Janus-faced swamp thing, and as a good swamp thing, he's a realist with regard to recognizing power shifts. The Mueller report exonerating President Trump has come out, so. unlike the tantruming Democrats (and one stupid Republican), he's adjusted his political stance to new realities.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ..
------------

The Donald co-opted Rosenstein, a coup insider, to his side. The Donald is brilliant.....I would bet that ol' Rod will turn over ALL the conspirators as long as he can save his ass.....first weasel in gets the best deal, and he was right in the middle of it all!

Every one who attacked the Donald is being ruined one by one. Obama’s day is coming. A good campaign theme for 2020 would be “give me enough time and I’ll get them all”.

and yet Rod said he wanted to tape Tramp, remember.

Forum List

Back