The truth about what the Super Rich pay in taxes

I'm not a bum either. Started my first job at 13 and have earned everything I have and yes -- I'm comfortable.

But, damn - when are the pubs/bags gonna get it that its NOT about INCOME TAX?

It has never been about INCOME TAX and it never will be about INCOME TAX.

They say all of this information is false, yet they seem unable to come up with anything of substance to counter it besides callng me an idiot and implying that I am some dirty hippie.

No you just don't want to learn...

Are you capable of learning???

Yes, and i am sure you incapable of teaching.

They say all of this information is false, yet they seem unable to come up with anything of substance to counter it besides callng me an idiot and implying that I am some dirty hippie.

No you just don't want to learn...

Are you capable of learning???

Yeah I knew I shouldn't have gotten that liberal arts degree from community college...

Yeah I knew I shouldn't have gotten that liberal arts degree from community college...

Yeah, definitely not enough for me.

I'm not your teacher dummy.... You're an adult with obviously access to the internet - learn something.

It seems progressives want to be spoon-fed their own bullshit and anyone that doesn't sympathize with their position is crude..

Grow up...

I'm not your teacher dummy.... You're an adult with obviously access to the internet - learn something.

It seems progressives want to be spoon-fed their own bullshit and anyone that doesn't sympathize with their position is crude..

Grow up...

:lol: Nick, your presence on this forum is really just popcorn value.

Grow up...

:lol: Nick, your presence on this forum is really just popcorn value.

Maybe - If so - I hope the buyers got their monies worth.

If you make money buying and selling stocks or receiving dividends from stock ownership, those earnings are generally taxed at 15 percent, the rate for long-term capital gains and qualified dividends.

That statement is also true for entrepreneurs that start their own businesses. They don't get paid until they sell their founder's stock. So, whether your an investor or an entrepreneur, you're taxed at 15% on gains. Now here's the important part: The money that the entrepreneur or investor used to invest in that business or stock WAS ALREADY TAXED...probably at the highest income tax rates in most cases.

So, I work my ass of for years, paying the highest income tax rates along the way, save my money and invest in a start up business. If, a BIG IF, I make a profit off that business, it's taxed again at 15%. Do you risk everything you have for your paycheck? Didn't think so. Are you taxed TWICE on your income? Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back