The truth about wealth redistribution

dear fool,

The actors you so hate because they are willing to side with the left do so at their own deficit.

They are willing to paymore taxes so kids get educated.

Your "rich" dont do that.

get it

No quicker way to lose credibility than addressing your mental superior as "dear fool".

I don't hate any actors, I only despise their utter hypocrisy. Hollywood actors are the best examples of the 1% you liberals so often cry about.

The actors who do things "at their own deficit" are the courageous and brave actors like
Jon Voight, Charlton Heston (RIP), Bruce Willis, Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood, Janine Turner, Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammar.

They prove that there is a few good apples even in the most putrid and stench-filled basket of rotten apples.

The education of kids of responsible parents should NEVER rely of pittance by actors.
That's a foreign concept for you?

BTW, change your monicker. Truth does NOT matter to you.

Not to mention Gary Sinise (Republican) and his band, Lt. Dan Band, performing concert benefits for families of service men disabled during active duty. USO concerts over seas. All for the greater good.

In spite of the ever-present threat of liberal "tolerance" there are many conservatives who dare to stand up and dare to speak for what they believe in. Gary Sinise is, indeed one of them that I should have mentioned.

Along the same lines, credit must be given to people like Mia Love and Alan West. People who happen to have dark skin, but light and brightness in their souls.

Mia Love received threatening E-mails. Alan West answered attack on him with pointing out that his opponent is nothing but a bar room thug.

Senate contender Linda McMahon (R) Connecticut sent her employees oversees to entertain the troops many times, but all she gets from the Obama-adoring media is derision about pro-wrestling. As if Hollywood acting was any different!

No it is not, your thought processing is Bullshit. This is where the redistribution of wealth starts. Sub par pay for workers and stealing pensions.

And yet, America still has the most progressive tax structure in the western world. Big picture, the top 20% are footing the bill for everyone else. Your premise is bullshit.

Liberal morons don't get to define words to suit their agenda. Wealth redistribution means taking money from the people who earned it and giving it to people who didn't earn it. Not making as much as you would like doesn't fit the description, and who has been convicted of "stealing pensions?"
Union leaders.

Top Union Leaders Found Guilty - Fashion Scoops - Fashion - WWD.com
Anthony Fazio Sr., Anthony Fazio Jr. and John Fazio Jr. — who held top posts in Local 348S of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union for 35 years — were convicted in Manhattan federal court last week for extorting and stealing over $1 million from the union, a pension fund and employers.​

Maybe Republicans are right, America does not need a large middle class and perhaps not even a middle class? Many nations have a large lower, small middle and small upper. With a small middle class these depression/recessions would probably not hurt as much.

I love when a bunch of poor republicans band together to defend rich people who they will never become and who couldn't give a shit about them at the hope that they can get the scraps from their table.

Strange, but I feel a remarkable kinship to your feelings as expressed by you.

I also love when a bunch of poor liberals "band together to defend rich people who they will never become and who couldn't give a shit about them at the hope that they get the scraps from their table" just because those rich people are actors, who ride in limousines or SUV's while yapping about Priuses and Volts, union bosses who want your dues only to donate it to Democrats for present favors and future considerations, or because the scraps from their table is politically correct tasteless organic crap.

dear fool,

The actors you so hate because they are willing to side with the left do so at their own deficit.

get it
Hollywood Stars Who Owe Uncle Sam Big Bucks in Back Taxes | Fox News

I also love when a bunch of poor liberals "band together to defend rich people who they will never become and who couldn't give a shit about them at the hope that they get the scraps from their table" just because those rich people are actors, who ride in limousines or SUV's while yapping about Priuses and Volts, union bosses who want your dues only to donate it to Democrats for present favors and future considerations, or because the scraps from their table is politically correct tasteless organic crap.

dear fool,

get it
Hollywood Stars Who Owe Uncle Sam Big Bucks in Back Taxes | Fox News

The "celebrities" in the article, as human beings, are worth less than the natural chemical elements in their bodies. Not counting of course the silicone in their breasts.

I love when a bunch of poor republicans band together to defend rich people who they will never become and who couldn't give a shit about them at the hope that they can get the scraps from their table.

Wow! You have it all figured out, except that you don't have a clue as to what it is all about. And, you most probably never will. Your statement says a whole lot about you.

Free people have a right to what they own, whether it be a beat up bicycle, or several million dollars. I would be just as opposed to government wanting to take your bicycle, as I am to government robbing a rich man or woman.

On the other hand, I am convinced that you have little interest in what taxing rich people will do for the economy or government revenue, you just want those rich bastards punished for being rich. After all, you deserve it more than they do.

Wow! You have it all figured out, except that you don't have a clue as to what it is all about. And, you most probably never will. Your statement says a whole lot about you.

Free people have a right to what they own, whether it be a beat up bicycle, or several million dollars. I would be just as opposed to government wanting to take your bicycle, as I am to government robbing a rich man or woman.

On the other hand, I am convinced that you have little interest in what taxing rich people will do for the economy or government revenue, you just want those rich bastards punished for being rich. After all, you deserve it more than they do.

People like RDD_1210 don't realize that a government that is strong enough to give them everything they want is also strong enough to take from them everything they have.

That is because they don't have anything but their envy and jealousy and greed. And certainly nothing that they earned.

Yeah, it's tragic when there are people who believe that all people deserve to have fair representation in their government and not just certain classes of people because they're jealous others have more than they do.

I agree. Poor people can't afford lobbyists like the rich and big business can. That's certainly not fair representation in government.

The problem is not that rich people can buy favors from government. The problem is that government has favors the politicians can sell.

The bigger and more intrusive the government gets, the more favors it has to sell to the highest bidders.

Endless bullshit from liberals.

Lowering the capital gains tax has increased revenues under Clinton and Bush x2.

Obamination is just the typical moron liberal that realizes he has fucked things up and needs more money, so the empty-headed response is to raise the tax rate to somehow get more money.

In the end he will fuck things up worse.....it's like watching a monkey fuck a football.

Let me ask you this. Why do you think that a person bringing home, lets say, $50,000 dollars a week (3 million a year) needs defending by anyone?

Where would they suffer if they only brought in 45,000 a week?

If you are not bringing in that kind of money, why do you care?

And like rethugs like to say; if you can't get by on 45,000 dollars a week (or whatever high income number you choose), you don't have a income problem, you have a spending problem. Fix it.

Whenever the mob goes after one person whom they consider too rich, you can bet that they will be coming for you next. If we do not hang together against injustice to one part of our populace, we will not be able to protect ourselves from injustice against us.

No honest American has any business attempting to determine what income is enough, or not enough for another American. That is the business of that individual, and no one else.

Whether another man or woman makes $50,000 a week, $45,000 a week, or $5 a day, it is no skin off your nose, and therefore, none of your business. Your standard of living is not affected by someone else's standard of living. Consequently, your obvious desire to punish the rich bastards, is nothing more than envy and hatred for those who have done better in life than you have.

What your post shows is that you haven't got anything worth taking. That's the only reason you don't care if the government takes what others have.

You're fundamentally just an envious piece of crap loser parasite.

Yeah, it's tragic when there are people who believe that all people deserve to have fair representation in their government and not just certain classes of people because they're jealous others have more than they do.

I agree. Poor people can't afford lobbyists like the rich and big business can. That's certainly not fair representation in government.

The problem is not that rich people can buy favors from government. The problem is that government has favors the politicians can sell.

The bigger and more intrusive the government gets, the more favors it has to sell to the highest bidders.

And the poor are usually the one buying those favors?! Good point. :confused:

Jesus it's simply stunning how fucking dumb you people are.

What your post shows is that you haven't got anything worth taking. That's the only reason you don't care if the government takes what others have.

Why don't you tell us about your life and what you've done with it so far.

What do you do for a living?

What have you accomplished?

What do you have thats worth losing?

Then I'll gladly answer those same questions. Then we'll compare and see who the "envious parasite" truly is. Ready?

When you don't answer we'll know who the raging hypocrite is.

Then I'll gladly answer those same questions. Then we'll compare and see who the "envious parasite" truly is. Ready?

He's not calling for other people's wealth to be confiscated.

You are.

Yes, one of you is envious -- and it ain't him.

You make an idiotic statement that is completely not relevant to the issue at hand, and then accuse others of being dumb?

The rich wouldn't be buying any favors either, if the politicians did not have the ability to sell favors. The only way to stop the process is to put the federal government back into the box it has slithered out of.

He's not calling for other people's wealth to be confiscated.

You are.

Yes, one of you is envious -- and it ain't him.

Sure he is, just like you are. You want to bleed the poor so they're even poorer. You're jealous of the poor.

You make an idiotic statement that is completely not relevant to the issue at hand, and then accuse others of being dumb?

The rich wouldn't be buying any favors either, if the politicians did not have the ability to sell favors. The only way to stop the process is to put the federal government back into the box it has slithered out of.

Let me know when you have any clue what you're talking about. You've made it abundantly clear you're another tin foil hate broke redneck who blames everyone but yourself for the shit your life has become.

Forum List

Back