The truth about security clearances

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Everything in this article reflects my thoughts on the matter.

If Brennan still had his security clearance, then it was unlawfully reactivated by the FBI or CIA for nefarious purposes, or he was still working for them in an official capacity

Beside that, there’s this:

I received several emails from fellow veterans asking: How in the hell did Brennan still have an active security clearance if he wasn’t holding a position that required one? What is going on with Clapper, Rice, Brennan and others still having access to classified information? What’s all this about pulling security clearances from people who shouldn’t have one anyway?

Like me, they know that, according to regulations, civil servants and government officials lose their clearance when they leave office or their jobs because they no longer hold a position that requires a security clearance. Let me explain.

To get a security clearance, a person has to occupy a position that requires one, and that person has to submit to and pass a complete background investigation. Those are requirements not suggestions!

So what the hell was he doing with a clearance?

Much more @ The truth about security clearances

If Brennan still had his security clearance, then it was unlawfully reactivated by the FBI or CIA for nefarious purposes, or he was still working for them in an official capacity

I received several emails from fellow veterans asking: How in the hell did Brennan still have an active security clearance if he wasn’t holding a position that required one? What is going on with Clapper, Rice, Brennan and others still having access to classified information? What’s all this about pulling security clearances from people who shouldn’t have one anyway?

Like me, they know that, according to regulations, civil servants and government officials lose their clearance when they leave office or their jobs because they no longer hold a position that requires a security clearance. Let me explain.

To get a security clearance, a person has to occupy a position that requires one, and that person has to submit to and pass a complete background investigation. Those are requirements not suggestions!

As a renowned expert on national intelligence, Brennan had numerous consulting jobs requiring a clearance

So you want a partisan security clearance and Supreme Court.

Trump like Andrew Jackson so I have read, well he would be appalled by all of this.

As a renowned expert on national intelligence, Brennan had numerous consulting jobs requiring a clearance

Brennan was a total failure at everything he tried to do. He was even once fired by a DimocRAT President!

Forum List

Back