The truth about Newt Gingrich’s first divorce

Newt is toast. Romney is all ya got left...

in your dreams

:lol:

I think it was Cunniingham who pegged Romney as the brides doll on the top of the cake. Yuppers that's Mitt. The top of the wedding cake candidate.

January is coming darlin.....Whatch what happens when I release all of blessed data I've been accumulating.

Some funs gonna happen. I've been spending my time wisely.

He stuck his bent willie in the mouth of a chubby young intern whilst he was being a married family man to Shrillary. He ejeculated on her blue dress.

Family values only matter to you dishonest liberoidals when it's a Republican who has fallen short.

Lickdorka, you are a rancid hack little troll, but you amuse the hell outta me.

As I have said over and over I personally I don't give two shits whether Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office or not. Neither do I care that Newt was fucking his current wife Callista (who is 23 years younger than him, BTW) in his office when she was his staffer. Neither do I care that Newt's had three wives and cheated on two of them. If Reagan or either of the two Bushs were half as good of President that Clinton was I would have ordered up a dozen blowjobs for all of them.

But I guess "moral outrage" only applies when it's someone you don't like.

Fucking hypocrites.
Here's what terrified me.

He exposed himself to a potental death by bimbo. Now that scared the crap out of me. He risked it all just for a blow job.

Why, yes, that sounds like reasonable outrage... for a rightie...

As I have said over and over I personally I don't give two shits whether Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office or not. Neither do I care that Newt was fucking his current wife Callista (who is 23 years younger than him, BTW) in his office when she was his staffer. Neither do I care that Newt's had three wives and cheated on two of them. If Reagan or either of the two Bushs were half as good of President that Clinton was I would have ordered up a dozen blowjobs for all of them.

But I guess "moral outrage" only applies when it's someone you don't like.

Fucking hypocrites.
Here's what terrified me.

He exposed himself to a potental death by bimbo. Now that scared the crap out of me. He risked it all just for a blow job.

Why, yes, that sounds like reasonable outrage... for a rightie...

Perjury is what fucked Clinton,,,Newt was a large part of what Made Clinton a decent president. The congress and the president work together to make policie; not just the president. He can do little if the congress wishes to block him.

Paul Krugman, an economist and a columnist for The New York Times, said Gingrich is "a stupid man's idea of what a smart person sounds like." good one! LOL!

INCREDIBLE hypocrite...liar, flipper, thief

Last edited:
Newt is toast. Romney is all ya got left...
Wishful thinking on your part.
With every poll, a new leader emerges. With every new leader you lefties come up with some kind of personal attack.
Not once have your protestations discussed the issues.
Only useful idiots see nothing wrong with that.

By Cynthia Tucker

I’ve known Newt Gingrich for a long time. I remember when he was first elected to Congress from Georgia, and I remember his swift rise as a pugilistic, bombastic back-bencher. He can be fun in conversation if you enjoy intellectual combat, and I do. He can also be pompous, self-serving, overweening and hypocritical. He uses words as weapons, with little regard for whether what he says is actually true. If he has a moral core, it’s hard to pinpoint.

I have known the Newtster long enough that I remember his very unpleasant divorce from his first wife, Jackie. That’s bound to come up since he’s now holding the anti-Romney chair in the parlor game that passes for a GOP presidential primary. And, over the years, he’s done a reasonably good job of playing defense on that subject, persuading many journalists that their initial reports of that divorce were wrong.

No, Jackie Battley Gingrich was not on her deathbed. Those who said so were wrong since she’s still alive.

Last year, one of his daughters, Jackie Gingrich Cushman, wrote a revisionist history of the infamous hospital visit, in which she even claimed that it was her mother, Jackie, who wanted to end the marriage. Perhaps that’s true. I don’t know since I was not there.

But I do know the younger Jackie’s version of events is quite different from what her mother, Jackie Battley Gingrich, told The Washington Post in 1985. Newt’s first wife told Lois Romano:

“He can say we had been talking about it (a divorce) for tne years, but the truth is that it came as a complete surprise. He’s a great wordsmith. . .He walked out in the spring of 1980 and I retruned to Georgia. By September, I went into the hospital for my third surgery. The two girls came to see me, and said Daddy is downstairs and could he come up? When he got there, he wanted to discuss the terms of the divorce while I was recovering from surgery.”​

romanopost1.png

Why bring that up when there is so much other Gingrich baggage to discuss? I just wanted to set the record straight since that was a crucial piece of my early understanding of the Newster.

Sooo, now we know the truth - directly from the mouth of Newt's first wife, Jackie Battley.

How are you righties going to spin this...?

how do you know her version is the truth? exactly?

By Cynthia Tucker

I’ve known Newt Gingrich for a long time. I remember when he was first elected to Congress from Georgia, and I remember his swift rise as a pugilistic, bombastic back-bencher. He can be fun in conversation if you enjoy intellectual combat, and I do. He can also be pompous, self-serving, overweening and hypocritical. He uses words as weapons, with little regard for whether what he says is actually true. If he has a moral core, it’s hard to pinpoint.

I have known the Newtster long enough that I remember his very unpleasant divorce from his first wife, Jackie. That’s bound to come up since he’s now holding the anti-Romney chair in the parlor game that passes for a GOP presidential primary. And, over the years, he’s done a reasonably good job of playing defense on that subject, persuading many journalists that their initial reports of that divorce were wrong.

No, Jackie Battley Gingrich was not on her deathbed. Those who said so were wrong since she’s still alive.

Last year, one of his daughters, Jackie Gingrich Cushman, wrote a revisionist history of the infamous hospital visit, in which she even claimed that it was her mother, Jackie, who wanted to end the marriage. Perhaps that’s true. I don’t know since I was not there.

But I do know the younger Jackie’s version of events is quite different from what her mother, Jackie Battley Gingrich, told The Washington Post in 1985. Newt’s first wife told Lois Romano:

“He can say we had been talking about it (a divorce) for tne years, but the truth is that it came as a complete surprise. He’s a great wordsmith. . .He walked out in the spring of 1980 and I retruned to Georgia. By September, I went into the hospital for my third surgery. The two girls came to see me, and said Daddy is downstairs and could he come up? When he got there, he wanted to discuss the terms of the divorce while I was recovering from surgery.”​

romanopost1.png

Why bring that up when there is so much other Gingrich baggage to discuss? I just wanted to set the record straight since that was a crucial piece of my early understanding of the Newster.

Sooo, now we know the truth - directly from the mouth of Newt's first wife, Jackie Battley.

How are you righties going to spin this...?

how do you know her version is the truth? exactly?
It's been over 25 years the stories have been written. He hasn't exactly denied the basics of it.
Many of the details have also been sourced, one of them being Newt's campaign press secretary (who also happens to have been his Best Man at their wedding.)

Let's apply the same scrutiny to Newt's personal foibles as we did to Obama's associations with Resko, Ayers, Dorn, Alinsky, Rev Wright, et. al. In other words, let's give him a pass.

Best post of the day.

Duh, Bill Clinton has never been dee-vorced... he's a family man...

He stuck his bent willie in the mouth of a chubby young intern whilst he was being a married family man to Shrillary. He ejeculated on her blue dress.

Family values only matter to you dishonest liberoidals when it's a Republican who has fallen short.

Lickdorka, you are a rancid hack little troll, but you amuse the hell outta me.

Yes, Gawd told me to keep entertaining you... I'll neg you again as soon as possible...

-22 is just fucking gonna killl hymn. :lol:

Actually yes, in a way - fear of what the implications are about a nation which would elect Obama, and especially the implications of the media which would do everything in their power to facilitate it.

When people like Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose are talking like this days before the election, you know due diligence wasn't done. And it is terrifying that we as an American people let that happen.

Charlie Rose - A conversation with Tom Brokaw

So, we're loud, and maybe louder than we need to be, because we still can't tell whether people are listening and thinking or not. So maybe we're a little strident in our desperate attempts to wake people up, but the fact that Obama got to be president with as little experience/exposure as he had justifies our alarm.

You people really need to snap out of your delusional stupor.

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Seriously.

if you voted for mr obama, i'd avoid the use of words like *delusional* and *stupor*.

no need to thank me; virtue is its own reward. :thup:

K Pow.

Let's apply the same scrutiny to Newt's personal foibles as we did to Obama's associations with Resko, Ayers, Dorn, Alinsky, Rev Wright, et. al. In other words, let's give him a pass.

Or Bush associations as well? Kenney Boy Lay? Jeff Gannon? The gay massage and crack preacher/spiritual advisor?

Newt Gingrich - The next President of the United States of America.... no matter how much Lickdorka thinks posting twenty year old stories about him here will somehow change that.

That's the rub for La coat duh.... and the msnbc bib crowd.. it's all been said a thousand times and Newt is still number ONE..

Or Bush associations as well? Kenney Boy Lay? Jeff Gannon? The gay massage and crack preacher/spiritual advisor?

and look how that mother fucker JFK acted... wooot

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's nice to finally know the truth...

Lakhota, divorce is a part of society today. Apart that people like you support very strongly, I might add, so who cares if he got a divorce??? He didn't break a law and he surely done it legally. Shit happens..Can we drop this as we're a nation of divorce and can't honestly shuck a stone at newt. Lets study his politics and reasons why or why not elect him, can we?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back