The truth about Newt Gingrich’s first divorce

I would much rather have Newt Gingrich as he is intelligent(knows a great deal of what you need to be a president) and has led the repubicans to some of the biggest victory's in the history of the party.

Forcing clinton to have a balance budget
Forcing Clinton hand on wellfare reform
A man with good idea's and understands the world...

No, question he has problems, but much better then most of the rest of the field. A lot better then George Bush or Cain. We have KNOWN about the divorce for years and we understand that those kinds of things occur all the time.

Last edited:
"The truth about Gingrich's first divorce" brought to us by the people who ignored the "bimbo eruption" squad. Bill Clinton set the standard for sleaze. Who cares about a regular divorce?

Duh, Bill Clinton has never been dee-vorced... he's a family man...

He stuck his bent willie in the mouth of a chubby young intern whilst he was being a married family man to Shrillary. He ejeculated on her blue dress.

Family values only matter to you dishonest liberoidals when it's a Republican who has fallen short.

Lickdorka, you are a rancid hack little troll, but you amuse the hell outta me.

I won't take up too much for either Mr. Gingrich or Mr. Clinton. However, when you make a point of making "family values" one of your party's pillars and you're practicing the opposite in your family life, the hypocrisy is obvious.

Sorry on Jackie. Fuck you and the fact you couldn't keep the man.

I'd sure as hell would know how to deal with him. So you couldn't and now you want to be a bitch who takes him out in an election.

Tell ya what bitch from the left wing side, and trust me, I am going to decimate all those who are coming out now, fuck you. fuck you that you couldn't keep newt satisfied.

Jackie, why did you fail Newt? Nothing to spin. Left wing bitches only care about themselves and have no use to satisfy their men.

So why did the bitch fail Newt?

Some posts need to stand out, all on their own.

205456_193605097348148_152724994769492_428201_8297192_n.jpg

Found this article from 1994:

The divorce
The literature in Gingrich's controversial third campaign, in 1978, featured pictures of his wife and children. He accused his opponent of planning to break up her family by moving alone to Washington.

When he won, college and church friends showered the Gingriches with money, clothes and furniture. They believed they had elected "a humble fellow, a brilliant political strategist, a wonderful father and husband," said the Rev. Brantley Harwell, Gingrich's former pastor.

Within a few months came the stunning news: Newt wanted a divorce. Perceptions hardened as Jackie struggled for money pending a settlement. He tried to discuss terms with her while she was recovering in the hospital from cancer surgery.

"It shocked the town because he was our Horatio Alger. We were so proud," said Floyd Hoskins, a retired West Georgia history professor who was Gingrich's close friend and office-mate. The general reaction, he said, was, "You mean I helped buy the furniture for their house and now he's throwing her out? A lot of people just said, `Boom, we don't like Newt anymore.' "

The couple had gone through counseling, and friends and relatives say Gingrich was in great pain. He told his mother he would have a nervous breakdown if he didn't get a divorce.

"I have to be myself. I have to be me," Hoskins said Gingrich told him in an agonizing late-night phone call.

Business | Newt Gingrich: A Life Of Transformations -- `He, Like The Rest Of US, Has Conflicting Traits' | Seattle Times Newspaper

And this one from 1999, wife number #2:
“We don’t know. We just don’t know. If you find out, let me know. It’s a
mystery.” So said Marianne Gingrich, the soon-to-be ex-wife of former House
Speaker Newt Gingrich, when asked why she thought Newt was being a hard-ass in
the divorce proceedings he initiated against her.

We were talking Tuesday morning in a courtroom in the Superior Court of Washington, minutes before the latest hearing in the case, and I remarked that it was hard to make sense of Newt’s scorched-earth approach to the divorce, which has already revealed his six-year-long extramarital affair with congressional aide Calista Bisek and tainted whatever was left of his image as a family-values Republican.

If he’s pocketing $50,000 per speech, as reported, why wouldn’t he just strike a deal and avoid all the negative publicity? His strategy of all-out fighting — and dragging his new love into the mess — seems irrational to an outsider, I commented.

“It looks that way to an insider,” Marianne said with a sad smile.
Continue Reading

Newt Gingrich - The next President of the United States of America.... no matter how much Lickdorka thinks posting twenty year old stories about him here will somehow change that.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm always suspect of quoting part of a story. Wonder why we can't find the link or read the next paragraph in this so called "truth" article. That little blue bar gives you the hint there is more to this than meets the eye. Nitpicking at it's finest, but hey Newt's now out polling everyone else, it's his turn for the lies to start.

Funny I can find complete text of the Mother Jones article written in 1984 that spread these false rumors, but I can't find the whole 1985 article from the Post???

Family Values: Democrats don't go around preaching them - Republicans do.

Family Values: Democrats don't have any - Republicans do.

Fixed
And Newt is proof!

Many families. Much value.

You use Newt as an example of conservative values.

That's 1.

I call thousands gathered in cities across the country trying their hardest to be non-productive members of society.

You have some catching up to do

Sooo, now we know the truth - directly from the mouth of Newt's first wife, Jackie Battley.

How are you righties going to spin this...?

Same way I have the other 500 times you've brought it up.

Who cares?

Jackie has changed her story so many times it isn't even funny. And the documents don't back up her position.

But overall, yeah, we all try to remember our lives in the most sympathetic way to ourselves.

I'm not electing a spouse. I'm electing a guy to run the country.

If you want to go there, I would say Romney and Obama are much better fathers and husbands.

So what?

We aren't voting for that.

"The truth about Gingrich's first divorce" brought to us by the people who ignored the "bimbo eruption" squad. Bill Clinton set the standard for sleaze. Who cares about a regular divorce?

He stuck his bent willie in the mouth of a chubby young intern whilst he was being a married family man to Shrillary. He ejeculated on her blue dress.

Family values only matter to you dishonest liberoidals when it's a Republican who has fallen short.

As I have said over and over I personally I don't give two shits whether Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office or not. Neither do I care that Newt was fucking his current wife Callista (who is 23 years younger than him, BTW) in his office when she was his staffer. Neither do I care that Newt's had three wives and cheated on two of them. If Reagan or either of the two Bushs were half as good of President that Clinton was I would have ordered up a dozen blowjobs for all of them.

But I guess "moral outrage" only applies when it's someone you don't like.

Fucking hypocrites.

We already knew for a fact that Newt wasn't perfect within his personal life...Doesn't throw away the fact that he is the best our field has and has a damn good record as a leader! Proven for a fact... We republicans came to power within congress because of this man...WE knew about his personal life, but someones personal life doesn't make a president!!!

Newt 2012!

Last edited:

As I have said over and over I personally I don't give two shits whether Clinton got a blowjob in the Oval Office or not. Neither do I care that Newt was fucking his current wife Callista (who is 23 years younger than him, BTW) in his office when she was his staffer. Neither do I care that Newt's had three wives and cheated on two of them. If Reagan or either of the two Bushs were half as good of President that Clinton was I would have ordered up a dozen blowjobs for all of them.

Fucking hypocrites.
Here's what terrified me.

He exposed himself to a potental death by bimbo. Now that scared the crap out of me. He risked it all just for a blow job.

Fucking hypocrites.

If the woman give her concent for it, then I don't give a damn either. :eusa_whistle: I'm going to judge someones personal life-- about the same way I judge every other joe on the street.

Forum List

Back