The Truth About Morons...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Did you ever notice how some people who are morons don't even know or suspect it? Did you also notice that when you advise them that they are morons, they don't seem to matter much and keep on with their moron induced actions as before. Shouldn't there be a special license plate or an arm band that morons should be made to wear or place on their car? Now, I wonder who will be the first person to call me a moron because I tossed out this post? How do you identify a moron in your part of the country?

Did you ever notice how some people who are morons don't even know or suspect it? Did you also notice that when you advise them that they are morons, they don't seem to matter much and keep on with their moron induced actions as before. Shouldn't there be a special license plate or an arm band that morons should be made to wear or place on their car? Now, I wonder who will be the first person to call me a moron because I tossed out this post? How do you identify a moron in your part of the country?

We just look for the Obama/Biden sticker down here.

Forum List

Back