• Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Google "lying for the lord".

It's as though Avatar is the only mormon who is not familiar with it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Sorry jake. There is no in between here. Lying simply isn't allowable for any reason. It's taught against from the highest offices to the lowliest deacon. In fact, being dishonest with your fellow man can keep you out of the Temple.

I'm not saying every saint is perfectly honest. People are flawed. And there are tares among the wheat. But no one is taught to "lie for the Lord". That is a blatant lie.

I knew one man who USED the Church, received help from the Relief Society, and split the state, to run a "nightclub". When that didn't pan out he called my friend for another handout. The answer was then, "No, i cannot help you anymore".

There is a reason Howard Hughes surrounded himself with LDS, he found they wouldn't STEAL. All the silly claims LDS are not Christian and talk of "magic underwear" is useless. One can ask, "Why lower you head to pray, you can get hit easier, idiot"? "Why wear those skullcaps, why read a book written centuries ago", etc., ad nasuem.

I have always wondered how any rational person could read the Book of Mormon, and the say, with a totally straight face, that it reveals the truth....

I have always wondered how any rational person could read the Book of Mormon, and the say, with a totally straight face, that it reveals the truth....

Ain't that the truth.

I had a family member who was morm, looked down her nose at me for drinking coffee (!) and recently died of lung cancer after a lifetime of eating everything that wasn't nailed down, smoking 3 packs a day, 3 heart attacks - all while living off welfare. I actually watched her eat an entire key lime pie after having eating a huge lunch and then tossing down a few brownies for "desert". Apparently, she never saw the hypocrisy of her lifestyle choices ...

Anyway, she used to sic the weirdos on me. They'd send out the book of mormon along with tracts and videos. I did actually spend a little time reading bits and pieces of the book of mormon ... it truly defines "speaking in tongues".

The truth about Mormons is they serve the almighty dollar and are out for personal gains

I guess you look up and realize it's been years since I posted in here... I totally forgot how big this thread was... I may be able to pay attention this time. Yes folks I am back. Bring it on

the truth about mormons..they tend to smile to much..they tend to be polite..and their sock drawers are well organized and stocked and even tho there are 50 pairs in there they will notice if you have barrow a pair cause your not a mormon and therefore all yours are dirty...but being mormon they will just say.. make sure you put them back into their laundry hamper when your done with them so they can be washed and not put them with all your dirty ones ok ?.....
ya know, I post on this forum quite a bit. And probably have the worst grammar of anyone on this forum; just cause I'm to lazy to worry about it.
I noticed your post has perfect punctuation and whole bit
Interesting paradox you're exhibiting there...if ya get my drift

the truth about mormons..they tend to smile to much..they tend to be polite..and their sock drawers are well organized and stocked and even tho there are 50 pairs in there they will notice if you have barrow a pair cause your not a mormon and therefore all yours are dirty...but being mormon they will just say.. make sure you put them back into their laundry hamper when your done with them so they can be washed and not put them with all your dirty ones ok ?.....
ya know, I post on this forum quite a bit. And probably have the worst grammar of anyone on this forum; just cause I'm to lazy to worry about it.

i think that you are confused. this is a paradox:

7254724-two-ducks-and-water-lillies--color-illustration.jpg

But this begs the question:

Viaduc?

Last edited:

i think that you are confused. this is a paradox:

7254724-two-ducks-and-water-lillies--color-illustration.jpg

But this begs the question:

Viaduc?

Forum List

Back